D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wind

Average Member

Wind
Average Member

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS - Page 4 Empty Re: POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Post by Wind Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Also to add for Phantom's since I didn't see it yet, Phantom's dc in pq's or boss pq's such as zakum or horntail if they spam a skill indefinitely. One skill I'm certain of is Mille Aiguilles certainly dc's you when you spam it a lot in zakum. In horntail, if you spam Tempest enough times it dc's me as well.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS - Page 4 Empty Re: POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Post by MrPimppi Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Wind wrote:Also to add for Phantom's since I didn't see it yet, Phantom's dc in pq's or boss pq's such as zakum or horntail if they spam a skill indefinitely. One skill I'm certain of is Mille Aiguilles certainly dc's you when you spam it a lot in zakum. In horntail, if you spam Tempest enough times it dc's me as well.
that skill dcs if spammed for too long anywhere not only in bosses so dont spam it lol

Back to top Go down

єєνєє

Average Member

єєνєє
Average Member

Post by єєνєє Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Going into the cash shop wipes your familiars. And changing channels.
This can be fixed though by relogging sometimes or if not that by adding a new familiar and relogging.
Also, if you have a space in the familiar name, it says the name is not proper, and seems to wipe your familiars. But, relogging fixes it and it leaves the familiar there with a space in its name.

Android Name-tags don't save when you log-out.

Dreamy Ghosts in the Encounter to Buddha map disconnect you upon picking up their monster cards.

Last edited by єєνєє on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding stuff)

Back to top Go down

LeLouche

Average Member

LeLouche
Average Member

Post by LeLouche Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Familiars can be used its just that they disappear when you logout.

Back to top Go down

єєνєє

Average Member

єєνєє
Average Member

Post by єєνєє Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Derp, for donors/super-donors, using #buffme in a like morph type thing disconnects everyone in your map. But then again, being in a morphy thing, you shouldn't be able to buff. So, just don't do it lol

Ice Breath from Evans doesn't kill monsters (The damage appears but doesn't seem to be dealt)

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:41 am

~UPDATE~
єєνєє wrote:Going into the cash shop wipes your familiars. And changing channels.
This can be fixed though by relogging sometimes or if not that by adding a new familiar and relogging.
Also, if you have a space in the familiar name, it says the name is not proper, and seems to wipe your familiars. But, relogging fixes it and it leaves the familiar there with a space in its name.

Android Name-tags don't save when you log-out.

Dreamy Ghosts in the Encounter to Buddha map disconnect you upon picking up their monster cards.
added and the last one u sure the monster cards dc? i played there before never had any problems

LeLouche wrote:Familiars can be used its just that they disappear when you logout.
didnt eveee just say that?

єєνєє wrote:Derp, for donors/super-donors, using #buffme in a like morph type thing disconnects everyone in your map. But then again, being in a morphy thing, you shouldn't be able to buff. So, just don't do it lol

Ice Breath from Evans doesn't kill monsters (The damage appears but doesn't seem to be dealt)
donors dont get #buffme only super donors do if your old enough to have 100$ to donate you can use the commands with responcablity
ice breath has already beed added by me <3

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

†Zero†
Ultimate Member

Post by †Zero† Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:39 am

- Savage Blow Does not always kill [It Always Kill]
- cool down for sudden raid never goes away [It Does Go AWAY]
- savage blow has cool down but it doesnt say on the skill [Its because Of WZ Edit. Alpha need to Edit the UI Or Something]

Back to top Go down

Alucard

Post by Alucard Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:54 am

(Demon Slayer)

- Demon Cry (4th job) doesn't add any debuffs (Exp wise, other debuffs are uncertain)

- Demon Impact (4th job) may not ignore 30% of the Enemy's Defense when used. And the Final 30% Damage (Increases the last hit on Demon Impact) doesn't work. (Demon Impact bugs are a myth and awaits confirmation)

- Dark Metamorphosis (4th job) isn't supposed to drain your DF when the orbs hit someone. (Recent update, found another bug to this) Dark Metamorphosis also deconnects you during boss fights if it hits a boss to many times. It MAY also deconnect party members.

- The DoT on Binding Darkness (4th job) doesn't deal damage when applied. And the passive 30% Def ignore in Binding Darkness may not work.

- The DoT on Carrion Breath (3rd job) doesn't deal damage when applied.

- Insult to Injury (3rd job) doesn't work (Bonus Damage and / or Crit)

- No Demon Aegis, Can be added in the Aio > Warrior > Shield.

- Max fury doesn't recover 10 fury very 4 seconds. (The 75% of absorbing more DF when using Demon Slayers auto attack MAY not work) (Part of the post edit)

- Demonic Blood's (0 job tab) Trait boost doesn't apply, but Knockback resistance works however. (part of the post edit)

- Fury Unleashed (Link ability, 0 job tab) doesn't drain additional fury when attacking bosses. And the 10% Boss damage MAY not work. (Part of the post edit)

- Curse of Fury doesn't trigger. But the Fury absorption from eliminated enemies does work. (Part of the post edit)

(Phantom)

- Tempest (4th job) Deconnects you if used too frequently while holding it down. And the cooldown is buggy, you can use it without getting the ability on Cooldown (stop before it auto stops when held down. Auto stop = where the CD comes in)

- Mille Aiguilles (4th job) Deconnects you when held down and / or used too frequently. (and may not hit as fast as it should. This however is not 100% confirmed and is a myth).

- Carte Noir (4th job) Doesn't throw a card and / or deal damage when you crit.

- Bad Luck Ward (3rd Job) May apply false / non-working Buffs (Even though the buff is applied, the effects may be broken).

- Carte Blanc (2nd Job) Doesn't throw a card and / or deal damage when you crit.

(Mercedes) (New 3)

- Being a Mercedes and Changing channel (at least while being above lvl 120 or higher) may deconnect you and give you error code 38 when you change channels. (This has never happened to me before with other jobs, and this MAY also apply to Demon Slayer, can't remember though)

- Spirit Surge (2nd Job) doesn't give the 15% crit chance. (New 3)

- Elemental Knights (3rd Job) Deconnects you during bossfights if the boss fight lasts too long (Elemental Knight's deconnect you). (New 4)

- Fire Spirit (Elemental Knights) (3rd Job) doesn't apply a DoT (even if it did it won't deal dmg). (New 3)

- Unicorn Spike (3rd Job) doesn't apply a debuff, and while it's being fixed check out the debuff too. (New 3)

- Spikes Royale (4th Job) doesn't apply a debuff, and while it's being fixed check out the debuff too. (New 3)

- Water Shield (3rd Job) MAY apply non-working Effects. (New 3)

- Mercedes may need some checking done on her avoidance abilities. Potential Power (1st Job) Ignis Roar (3rd Job) and as well as Ancient Warding (4th Job) (Boosts the avoidance of Ignis Roar). (New 5)

- Defense Break (4th Job) Is suspected to not work. A bit unsure on Defense break not working. Needs confirmation. (New 5)

(General) (New 3)

- All DoTs are currently broken and / or doesn't deal dmg, i've played as Evan, DS, Mercedes, I/L, Any Thiefs (except for Phantom), And some which i've forgotten to add.

- All of the Warriors Magic / Power crush abilities MAY be broken (So far only confirmed on Paladin and Dark Knight) (New 6)

(Dark Knight / Angel) (New 3)

- Beholden is supposed to Counterattack / attack after you receive damage (and maybe also misses / guards, not sure about that part). However, it has a delay and doesn't always deal damage when you receive damage. (New 3)

- Dragon Roar (3rd Job) deals 10k damage to players and / or party members, However, it does NOT kill a player. (Dragon Roar deals damage) (New 6) (Credits to NineTailBox for notifying me about the bug and to Scord for helping me confirm the bug (Scord was willing to take dmg from Dragon Roar so i could confirm the bug).

- Magic Crush (3rd Job) doesn't cancel magic / buffs on bosses / mobs. Nor does it apply the debuff to stop the boss / mob from using buffs / debuffs for 20 sec.

-
Alucard.

Last edited by Alucard on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Dark Knight bugs And ONE General bug.)

Back to top Go down

neonpopsicles

Post by neonpopsicles Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:56 pm

whenever i try to change channels i get "error code 38" and disconnect

Back to top Go down

Lxilk

Lxilk

Post by Lxilk Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Mad lag in the center of towns. EX: Trying to get to Lucia to cash in my vote points halts my client to where I crawl and forced to @go fm and it takes FOREVER to get to FM. For some reason only in the center of towns...

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:00 am

neonpopsicles wrote:whenever i try to change channels i get "error code 38" and disconnect

try reinstalling that might help most time error 38 is random dc just relog i get that somtimes too
Lxilk wrote:Mad lag in the center of towns. EX: Trying to get to Lucia to cash in my vote points halts my client to where I crawl and forced to @go fm and it takes FOREVER to get to FM. For some reason only in the center of towns...
lucia has been disables due to vote abusers

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 am

God VPA's strikes again -.- why the fuck can't they abide simple rules and play the fucking game fairly /facepalm or don't play it if they don't like it

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:54 am

Revenge wrote:God VPA's strikes again -.- why the fuck can't they abide simple rules and play the fucking game fairly /facepalm or don't play it if they don't like it
in any game there will always be abusers / hackers / scammers / ect theres nothing we can do about this except try to except the fact that theres nothing we can do just try to fix all the bugs and glicthes before the masses find out and start abusing this is when active and hard working gms come in handy to kill the bugs before they start all this stuff should of been added in beta so the trusted closed testers who wouldnt abuse could check and have it all fixed before open beta and we wouldnt be having this kind problem mind you the im sure they are working hard ish on a fix for this stuff i personally rather keep it off and fix the voting glitch also have the gms check vote points and anyone with more then they should should be perma banned for abusing this and not reporting it before we even think about reopening that npc otherwize we going to have mass vp items can you say wrs all over again?

Back to top Go down

Lxilk

Lxilk

Post by Lxilk Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:41 pm

That still doesn't help the fact that when I walk into the center of towns I can't move... I'd like for it to be fixed so I can play again.

Back to top Go down

Acronymous

Post by Acronymous Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:49 pm

It seems that "Eye of Time" monster cards dc's when you pick them up. Error code 38: (end of file). I've tried this twice, and I got dc'ed both times.

Back to top Go down

єєνєє

Average Member

єєνєє
Average Member

Post by єєνєє Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Wedding rings don't work as in the effect doesn't show - I think this is due to the fact that the name recorded on the ring is the same person twice. Also, if you divorce someone, and try to make a new ring to propose to the same person, it'll say the other person is already married when you double click the box.

Found these a long time ago, but never reported them here o-o

Back to top Go down

xKurizu_EX

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS - Page 4 Empty Dual blades bug

Post by xKurizu_EX Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:38 am

Phantom Blow for Dual Blades Always dc me dced me about four or 5 times now im pretty mad cause thats the best skill imo for db's the one i mainly use. Sad

Back to top Go down

Acronymous

Post by Acronymous Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:36 am

Acronymous wrote:It seems that "Eye of Time" monster cards dc's when you pick them up. Error code 38: (end of file). I've tried this twice, and I got dc'ed both times.

And after picking up one familiar card "Eye of Time" I was unable to use any skills.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Lxilk wrote:That still doesn't help the fact that when I walk into the center of towns I can't move... I'd like for it to be fixed so I can play again.
i have checked alot of towns in the midden no lag idk maybe the time you hop on is just really laggy but ill add it for you anyways
xKurizu_EX wrote:Phantom Blow for Dual Blades Always dc me dced me about four or 5 times now im pretty mad cause thats the best skill imo for db's the one i mainly use. Sad
i dont dc when useing it just dont spamm it but i added it anyway

~UPdatedLikeABawsss~

Back to top Go down

urbanmythdo9

Post by urbanmythdo9 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:07 pm

This error is a start-up error. Every time I click on the D.Chaosms.exe I get the usual "changes to computer" and "compatibility issues" windows popping up. And thats all it does, the game does not even start. I have already tried the redirector and set it to 5, I tried the bat file client fix,and I'm running on admin. I'm not sure if I did something wrong with the installation (even though I did it exactly like the video on the download page of the website) or its just my computer, or if its an internet error. It will be greatly appreciated if someone can help me out. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:55 am

urbanmythdo9 wrote:This error is a start-up error. Every time I click on the D.Chaosms.exe I get the usual "changes to computer" and "compatibility issues" windows popping up. And thats all it does, the game does not even start. I have already tried the redirector and set it to 5, I tried the bat file client fix,and I'm running on admin. I'm not sure if I did something wrong with the installation (even though I did it exactly like the video on the download page of the website) or its just my computer, or if its an internet error. It will be greatly appreciated if someone can help me out. Thank you.

Then try out this: http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4592-compatibility-fixwindows-vista-and-windows-7-users-only

Back to top Go down

MrBiznich

MrBiznich

Post by MrBiznich Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:36 pm

I'm kind of knew to the forum but my problem is that the setup downloads are giving me errors and I was hoping if this is going to be fixed or if a new link will be put up or the current one fixed?

Back to top Go down

Xandi

Post by Xandi Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 am

im not sure if this counts a bug/glitch/problem but i was doing the "goblins at black mountain" or "eliminate goblins" quest and all of a sudden i d/c, i log back into the game only to find the quest not there as if i never started it. then i go back to the npc that gives out the quest, but the quest isnt there. the quest was working when i first started it, i even killed the yellow goblin and got his hat, but im not sure why when i d/c the quest never existed...
---------+----
also, i cant enter any portals in sleepywood. specifically all three portals there..the one under the rememberer, the hotel portal between sabitrama and chrishrama, and the portal all the way to the right next to ilji
---------+----
another one happening to me is that i cant click on certain quests, like the [skill] teaching pirate blessing link
---------+----
and i cant fight bosses like keno, king sage cat, scholar ghost etc.
---------+----
found a glitch regarding happyville. That snowman turns huge then blows up, and the whole background turns red, then white, then im falling and back in happyville again. this happened 5 times before i decided to leave.

Last edited by Xandi on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Mesofire

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Post by Mesofire Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Page/Esper

4th job divine shield cant be trained

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:47 am

updated
Xandi wrote:im not sure if this counts a bug/glitch/problem but i was doing the "goblins at black mountain" or "eliminate goblins" quest and all of a sudden i d/c, i log back into the game only to find the quest not there as if i never started it. then i go back to the npc that gives out the quest, but the quest isnt there. the quest was working when i first started it, i even killed the yellow goblin and got his hat, but im not sure why when i d/c the quest never existed...
---------+----
also, i cant enter any portals in sleepywood. specifically all three portals there..the one under the rememberer, the hotel portal between sabitrama and chrishrama, and the portal all the way to the right next to ilji
---------+----
another one happening to me is that i cant click on certain quests, like the [skill] teaching pirate blessing link
---------+----
and i cant fight bosses like keno, king sage cat, scholar ghost etc.
---------+----
found a glitch regarding happyville. That snowman turns huge then blows up, and the whole background turns red, then white, then im falling and back in happyville again. this happened 5 times before i decided to leave.
- not sure what you mean by first one
- have you tryed restarting your client / rebirthing?
- sleepy woods ports are known map bugs already noted
- if im not wrong those are map bosses and spawn every so ofen

MrBiznich wrote:I'm kind of knew to the forum but my problem is that the setup downloads are giving me errors and I was hoping if this is going to be fixed or if a new link will be put up or the current one fixed?
whats wrong with the downloads i just tryed they fine
if ur having problems refere to this link see if that helps you install
http://www.dcmsforum.net/t6956-cannot-connect-errors-read-me-before-posting-updated
this might help you if not private message me ill help you out

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top