D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mesofire

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS - Page 5 Empty Re: POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Post by Mesofire Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:49 pm

4th job charged blow does not work.

it worked when i used it last week. but now it doesnt

Back to top Go down

deadavenge23

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS - Page 5 Empty Might just be me

Post by deadavenge23 Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:32 pm

When playing my phantom character, i cannot equip any canes, dont know if thats a personal problem or my client is lagged, could be. Just hoping for a simple answer, kinda sucks using the beginner cane and not able to use the other ones.

Back to top Go down

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º

Ultimate Member

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
Ultimate Member

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS - Page 5 Empty Re: POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Post by {Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Is it just me or doe Gacha Lags?

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

†Zero†
Ultimate Member

Post by †Zero† Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:34 pm

mesofire wrote:4th job charged blow does not work.

Lolno. If i remember correctly then Charged blow is on 3rd job and Advanced Charged Blow just a passive skill.

Back to top Go down

Xandi

Post by Xandi Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:36 pm

MrPimppi wrote:

- if im not wrong those are map bosses and spawn every so often

yes they spawn, i see them. but what i mean is that i cant damage them at all.
then aside from spawning bosses how about the "protect Ludibrium" boss? time sphere and papulatus?

Back to top Go down

Mesofire

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Post by Mesofire Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:14 am

TheDevilHeart wrote:
mesofire wrote:4th job charged blow does not work.

Lolno. If i remember correctly then Charged blow is on 3rd job and Advanced Charged Blow just a passive skill.

i said that because
im not sure if adv charged blow is whats causing it not to work

to be more clear, it shows damage numbers but doesn't actually do dmg just like heavens hammer does on bosses

also... divine shield was sorta fixed
you just have to go to the skill fixer guy(sango)

Back to top Go down

Knowing

Post by Knowing Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:33 am

Jett:

- Having the turret out too long/attack for a while from Turret Deployment skill will crash your game.
- Jett Cores (offhand) seems to be not able to be equipped with any gun except for the tutorial gun given to you. Also, since its a leveling equipment, it won't level from 1 to 2. (need more confirmation on this since I haven't played the official MS for a while)

Mu Lung Dojo:

- Having a max gauge allows you to spam the Mu Lung Dojo exclusive skills (Bamboo rain, i frame, att buff) infinitely. I tested it out twice, and I don't know if its intentional.
- You also might get a bit laggy when you spam the Dojo skills.
- Picking up the buff drops might cause you to lag.

And some other bugs I encountered.

- Some monsters seems to be stuck (not moving, not attacking) when you re-enter the same map sometimes, it can be fixed temporarily by killing the monsters and waiting for a respawn.
- Hyper Teleport Rock will not work (not sure if you have to be a donater or not, since I recently joined)
- The portal to lead into the alien base (NLC) seems to be broken.
- NX equips have a tendency to not show/take forever to load in CS when previewing it.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:34 pm

updated thanks guys for all your hard work
after the patch well prolly have to start a new one of these
or update this 1 lol

Back to top Go down

shaipolak

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS - Page 5 Empty "We Are Unable To Connect To The Login Server"

Post by shaipolak Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:03 am

I tried to open it up, did all the usual stuff as disabling anti-virus and etc... and it still says "We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, a firewall block or other network issues. Please check the MapleStory homepage for ongoing server checks as well as your firewall settings". Well my firewall is just fine and not blocking it, and it says that every time I try to log in since the last 3 weeks, so is it really a bug or I'm just unlucky as hell and always try to log in exactly in the time of server checks?

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Post by Ci3L Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:31 am

The server is down, because the admins are moving the dedi

Back to top Go down

xaznclown

xaznclown

Post by xaznclown Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:19 am

Marksman:Piercing dont do any damage

Samurai:The Cooldown on sudden raid does go away

Back to top Go down

shaipolak

Post by shaipolak Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 am

Ci3L wrote:The server is down, because the admins are moving the dedi

For how long?

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Post by Ci3L Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:54 am

No idea, check out the XAT chat box or if you couldn't be bothered to go socialize with the other chaos maplers check out http://www.dcmsforum.net/t7502-is-the-server-still-down#54789

and remember don't whine else Revenge is gonna wait for you tonight n your closet

Revenge wrote:Please be patient and don't whine.

Back to top Go down

shaipolak

Post by shaipolak Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 am

Ci3L wrote:No idea, check out the XAT chat box or if you couldn't be bothered to go socialize with the other chaos maplers check out http://www.dcmsforum.net/t7502-is-the-server-still-down#54789

and remember don't whine else Revenge is gonna wait for you tonight n your closet

Lol not whining, even though if you have wine then you should share :/ and also I'm somewhy banned, donno why, the last time I logged in the chat was 3 weeks ago, and I wasn't banned back then...

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 am

Ci3L wrote:No idea, check out the XAT chat box or if you couldn't be bothered to go socialize with the other chaos maplers check out http://www.dcmsforum.net/t7502-is-the-server-still-down#54789

I am one of those "Slender Man"'s on youtube.

Back to top Go down

shaipolak

Post by shaipolak Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:58 am

Slenderman wrote:
AnotherPerson wrote:No idea, check out the XAT chat box or if you couldn't be bothered to go socialize with the other chaos maplers check out http://www.dcmsforum.net/t7502-is-the-server-still-down#54789

Slenderman wrote:Please be patient and don't whine.

I am one of those "Slender Man"'s on youtube.

I'll gun-mode you

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top