D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS Empty POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Post by MrPimppi Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:00 am

Okay guys Seems like you all dont know how to read other threads on errors
and are posting the same errors in new threads over and over and over
Pimppi is here to save the day im making a thread for everyone to post
so any errors you get in open beta post them here for everyone to see
i will keep tabs on this thread and edit 1 time a day so just post here so theres less spam and same reports
i will give credits to the finds where its dure if its not a repeat / one thats already been noted
i will also update as they are fixxed or a gm/ coder can edit if they fix or see fit

i would just also like to add if you are having problems installing / conncting to game check this post out
http://www.dcmsforum.net/t6956-read-me-before-posting-cannot-connect-errors

Aslo if you want to know some facts / quick fixes check this post out
http://www.dcmsforum.net/t6858-the-faq-for-the-beta

this is 1 smart guy and is one of the reasons why im making this thread
iSnipes wrote:FFS, too many damn threads created in a little over 48 hours..If you see a thread that pertains to your issue, post within' it to contribute that there are more users with the same issue. Also, read the posts to see if the advice given by users will help fix your problem. Please don't create multiple threads on errors that have already been submitted in the forum. It'll just create more spam.

okay lets get started

PIRATES
- roll of dice still dcs[Fixed]

Corsair:[Credits to jon aka noctis]
1.Rapid Blast doesn't cause damage[Fixed]
2.Infinity Blast does not work
3.Blunderbuster does not cause any damage
4.All Aboard and Octo-Cannon are not summoned when skill is used.
5.Roll of the Dice d/cs.(we all know that one)[Fixed]
6.Cross Cut Blast does nothing
7. Nautilus strike does not damage.

Thunder Breaker: [Credits to jon aka noctis]
1.Corkscrew Blow doesn't do any damage.
ssed that 1 forgot to check LOL

Jett
- sub drone still cant max stuck at 20
- job advance for lvl 30 and 70 sometimes turns you into a cannon master
- collateral damage [ cant add points][Fixxed]
- jetts roll 2 dice bugged [dc as well]
- Having the turret out too long/attack for a while from Turret Deployment skill will crash your game.[Credits to knowing]
- Jett Cores (offhand) seems to be not able to be equipped with any gun except for the tutorial gun given to you. Also, since its a leveling equipment, it won't level from 1 to 2. (need more confirmation on this since I haven't played the official MS for a while)[Credits to knowing]

Cannonmaster
- monkey matilia follows you
- barrell roulette no effect
- A Cannoneer can rocket-jump infinitely if they use it with a hotkey of Jett's FJ at the same time. WARNING: THOSE WHO DO IT WILL BE BANNED ON SIGHT. WORDS FROM ALI HIMSELF. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED[Credits to knives]

Bucc / Angelic Buster
- Admiral wings no effect
- corkscrew blow dosnt kill
- Crossbones no effect
- Double down cant use
- roll of dice dont work
- pirates rage no effect

Mechanic
- tank mode is invisible
- lazer blast in tank mode has no delay
- after seige bode you cant move
- seige mode lvl 120+ cant use
- satillite is in book 3 [lvl70+] 3 times
- also being a mech skills has the chance to auto ban
- DONT USE MECH TILL THIS IS FIXXED IF YOU DECIDE TO IGNORE MY WARNING
AND USE MECH STAY AWAY FROM SEIGE MODE LAZER {WHILE IN SEIGEMODE} AND SATILLITE

~Only Siege Mode/Laser Blast can ban you, no other skill (Missile Tank is questionable).[credits to knives]~im not sure but i was on when somone got banned from satillite said "Autoban for summon hitting more then max allowed max 4 monsters hit 9" or somthing like that this last one questionable so ill leave it until its confirmed

THEIFS
- Darksite dosnt work usually dcs
- Dark Flare for Thief classes does not function properly.[Credits to knives]
- Venom for all Thief classes that have it does not function at all.[Credits to knives]

Shadower AKA Samurai
- Dark Sight Dont work Dc's
- Savage Blow Does not always kill
- Meso Guard Does not work
- Pickpocket does not work
- Phase Dash does not cause damage[Fixxed]
- Shadower Instinct does not work
- cool down for sudden raid never goes away
- savage blow has cool down but it doesnt say on the skill[Credits to DrknWarrior]
-When you rebirth while being a Samurai, you'll dc. The error will say that you're missing a few files[Credits to .ciel]

DualBlades
- Monster bomb no worky
- Phantom Blow for Dual Blades Always dc me dced me about four or 5 times now[Credits to xKurizu_EX ]

NightLOrds
- shadow stars still messed up using it causes almost all atts to do no damage
- shade splitter still dont work[Fixed]
- cant rechage stars until the set reaches 0
- also when u buy a star from the shop its 800 not 1000 (idk if thats normal or not) and also im night lord buying stars [Credits to drknwarrior]im not sure if its spossed to but i think if you rechage it goes to 1000 or 1200 in the case of steelies somone correct me if im wrong

Phantom
- impecable memory skill book 4 icon [is replaced with sharpeye a bowman skill] also dont work
- final feint [ dosnt work]
- aira amour [dont work]
- still cant steal
- disable ghost walk{NOT SHROOUD WALK} it dcs [beginner skill]
- pourvoir emprunte [ dont work]
- judgement draw no effect [both of them]
- As a Phantom, To The Skies does not warp you to Lumiere.[Credits to knives].
- swipe dont work / dcs
- Tempest (4th job) Deconnects you if used too frequently while holding it down. And the cooldown is buggy, you can use it without getting the ability on Cooldown (stop before it auto stops when held down. Auto stop = where the CD comes in)[Credits to Alucard]
- Mille Aiguilles (4th job) Deconnects you when held down and / or used too frequently. (and may not hit as fast as it should. This however is not 100% confirmed and is a myth). [Credits to Alucard]
- Carte Noir (4th job) Doesn't throw a card and / or deal damage when you crit.[Credits to Alucard]
- Bad Luck Ward (3rd Job) May apply false / non-working Buffs (Even though the buff is applied, the effects may be broken).[Credits to Alucard]
- Carte Blanc (2nd Job) Doesn't throw a card and / or deal damage when you crit.[Credits to Alucard]

Warriors
Uchiha/Fighter
- is missing some skills,but thats all I seen and the game is still in Beta so I'm not for sure about that.[Credits to DJ~Pepsi]

Dark Knight / Angel
- Beholden is supposed to Counterattack / attack after you receive damage (and maybe also misses / guards, not sure about that part). However, it has a delay and doesn't always deal damage when you receive damage.[Credits to Alucard]

Dawn Warriors
- power reflection no effect

Page Aka Esper
- heavens hammer no damage
- divine shield cant be trained[Credits to mesofire]

Demonslayer[credits to tiffany aka Leafeon/Eevee]
- Grim Scythe - displays the graphics but just doesn't deal damage[Fixed]
- Three nameless skills in the middle for first job too[skills/buffs]
- Soul Eater does absolutely nothing[Fixed]
- Carrion Breath does absolutely nothingFixed]
- last nameless skill on job four does nothing it's a buff thing(Its a buff for a skills)
- Keeps automatically job advancing from,1-2,1 - 3 1 - 4. (Depends on if 2nd/3rd/4th)[Fixed][credits to DJ~Pepsi]
- Can't get Aegis Shield[credits to DJ~Pepsi]
- Demon Cry (4th job) doesn't add any debuffs (Exp wise, other debuffs are uncertain)[Credits to Alucard]
- Demon Impact (4th job) may not ignore 30% of the Enemy's Defense when used. And the Final 30% Damage (Increases the last hit on Demon Impact) doesn't work. (Demon Impact bugs are a myth and awaits confirmation)[Credits to Alucard]
- Dark Metamorphosis (4th job) isn't supposed to drain your DF when the orbs hit someone. (Recent update, found another bug to this) Dark Metamorphosis also deconnects you during boss fights if it hits a boss to many times. It MAY also deconnect party members.[Credits to Alucard]
- The DoT on Binding Darkness (4th job) doesn't deal damage when applied. And the passive 30% Def ignore in Binding Darkness may not work.[Credits to Alucard]
- Insult to Injury (3rd job) doesn't work (Bonus Damage and / or Crit)[Credits to Alucard]
- Max fury doesn't recover 10 fury very 4 seconds. (The 75% of absorbing more DF when using Demon Slayers auto attack MAY not work) (Part of the post edit)[Credits to Alucard]
- Demonic Blood's (0 job tab) Trait boost doesn't apply, but Knockback resistance works however. (part of the post edit)[Credits to Alucard]
- Fury Unleashed (Link ability, 0 job tab) doesn't drain additional fury when attacking bosses. And the 10% Boss damage MAY not work. (Part of the post edit)[Credits to Alucard]
- Curse of Fury doesn't trigger. But the Fury absorption from eliminated enemies does work. (Part of the post edit)[Credits to Alucard]

Mages
-

Evans
- Elemental decrease still dont work
- ice / fire breath still dcs
- fire dosnt always kill

BattleMage
- tornado still dose no damage
- stance still no effect
- As a Battlemage, you can use the combo skill infinitely (which, it's supposed to be used after a combo-attack skill)[Credits to knives]
- As a Battlemage, the Summon Reaper buff only summons one reaper.[Credits to knives]

Fire/Poison ArchMAge
1. Mist Eruption does not work[Fixed]thanks TheDevilHeart for correcting me i was tired lol

Archers
-

Bowmaster:[Credits to jon]
1.Spirit Link: Phoneix doesn't add any damage

Wild Hunter [credits to cici aka {GM}Theiry i dont have a wild hunter]
- Third Jaguar-Oshi d/cs you.
- It's Raining Mines doesn't do anything, the Jaguar lights up but nothing happens.[1/2Fixed]
- Feline Berserk still d/cs
- Jaguar oshi is in 2nd job and there's 3 of them so dosnt work
- The normal black jaguar becomes a Ryko when you ride it and Brown jaguar becomes a piggy [Credits to jon aka knoctis]

Mercedez
- when I use rising rush , it drags the monsters in one bunch but doesn't let u go with them and then do the upper attack.[Credits to «•Pûłłįmêrîžåtîøñ•»]
- Being a Mercedes and Changing channel (at least while being above lvl 120 or higher) may deconnect you and give you error code 38 when you change channels. (This has never happened to me before with other jobs, and this MAY also apply to Demon Slayer, can't remember though)[Credits to Alucard]
- Spirit Surge (2nd Job) doesn't give the 15% crit chance.[Credits to Alucard]
- Elemental Knights (3rd Job) Deconnects you during bossfights if the boss fight lasts too long (Elemental Knight's deconnect you).[Credits to Alucard]
- Fire Spirit (Elemental Knights) (3rd Job) doesn't apply a DoT (even if it did it won't deal dmg).[Credits to Alucard]
- Unicorn Spike (3rd Job) doesn't apply a debuff, and while it's being fixed check out the debuff too.[Credits to Alucard]
- Spikes Royale (4th Job) doesn't apply a debuff, and while it's being fixed check out the debuff too.[Credits to Alucard]
- Water Shield (3rd Job) MAY apply non-working Effects.[Credits to Alucard]
- Mercedes may need some checking done on her avoidance abilities. Potential Power (1st Job) Ignis Roar (3rd Job) and as well as Ancient Warding (4th Job) (Boosts the avoidance of Ignis Roar).[Credits to Alucard]
- Defense Break (4th Job) Is suspected to not work. A bit unsure on Defense break not working. Needs confirmation.[Credits to Alucard]

Occupation Bugs
[Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
- Switching Professions: Switching professions will leave the same tutorial right hand map of Ardentmill, whether Cole's Mine or Saffron's Herb Field. This can be fixed by relogging; however, it resets the profession and you must restart whatever level you are at.
- Logging Out: At the moment, logging out wipes whatever profession you have.
-Actually Crafting: Because the Merchant NPC's in Ardent Mill are not active yet, not selling the required materials, crafting the items cannot be tested or used by me.
I only really tested the base professions because the items weren't testable as listed in the last bullet point.

Genaral Bugs
- comming out of cash shop dcs 7 out of 10 times
- Familiar cards cannot be used
- the armory mobs monster card dc upon looting [error 38]
- maps before the armory the cards dissappear right away
- chaos horntail / zak no pot debuff dont go away
- buying platnum scissors of kharma dcs you upon leaving cash shop
- idk about regular sissors of kharma due to me running out of nx but im guessing it dcs too
- cubes dont work at all
- merchants no longer have items
- @aio > common > overalls > sells only female items
- when you crash in pqs you have a high chance to get rolled back
- after restarts when you kill cht they dont respawn
- when you change channels somtime you lose your skills or they become 0
- Most classes, if not all, have all UA skills (including two copies of Empress' Might: a skill that lets you equip items ten levels above your own).[Credits to knives]
- Most classes have a beginner passive skill from Jett named Retro Rockets. The skill greatly increases your max speed. This is a problem, because most classes with speed-enhancing skills/buffs can be accused of speed hacking. The classes I have seen it happen to are: Aran, Cannoneer, Brawler, Corsair, Mercedes, any kind of Thief, Phantom and Battlemage.[Credits to knives]
- Sometimes, the screen remains black for a recorded maximum of seven seconds when a GM warps somewhere (happens to me frequently).[Credits to knives]
- Some weapons that were added before v112.4 show up as blank inventory slots that D/C you when you move your cursor above it (This is handy for GMs to know, as well. If it happens to anyone, just use @clearinv [slot name] to fix it).[Credits to Knives]
-also mosnter riding skill dissapears after i relog and i have to do @shop and re get the mosnter ridign skill on to keyboard[Credits to DrknWarrior]
- no boss at hob pq ??? just started 8/11 (atleast for me)[Fixed][Credits to DrknWarrior]
- Error - Could not update vote records! Two days now, tried everthing in forums[Credits to V3X3N]im guessing this is only for some people i voted fine altho it dosnt let me vote every 6 hours its more like 7-8 hours
-Boss at hpq works, you must wait 20 or so seconds for it to summon.[Credits to Tasha<3(complicated)][Fixed]
-Spamming an attack will dc you while in Ppq, you must change between skills if you don't want to dc..[Credits to Tasha<3(complicated)]
-Portal in Hpq only works after a few seconds (when boss is killed) - this is probably server lag, not sure..[Credits to Tasha<3(complicated)]
-Attempting to buy a Demon pet box will dc you for some reason, it works if you buy it alone..[Credits to Tasha<3(complicated)]
-Empress boss does not summon after her minions are killed (cygnus)..[Credits to Tasha<3(complicated)]
-saving in PQ will roll you back, unless you save in a town (e.g henesys).[Credits to Tasha<3(complicated)]
- saving multiple times will d/c you during pq. don't know about you guys owo.[Credits to Tasha<3(complicated)]
- I bought the familar pack nx thing, Everytime i try to open it, i dc and i can't get rid of it[Credits to FinalBlade]
Oh, also, when you press to like sort-reorganize your Cash Shop inventory, it disconnects you (I have a lot of pets from testing).
- when you press to like sort-reorganize your Cash Shop inventory, it disconnects you [Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
- All DoTs are currently broken and / or doesn't deal dmg, i've played as Evan, DS, Mercedes, I/L, Any Thiefs (except for Phantom), And some which i've forgotten to add.[Credits to Alucard]
- "Eye of Time" monster cards dc's when you pick them up. Error code 38: (end of file). I've tried this twice, and I got dc'ed both times. And after picking up one familiar card "Eye of Time" I was unable to use any skills[Credits to Acronymous]
- Wedding rings don't work as in the effect doesn't show - I think this is due to the fact that the name recorded on the ring is the same person twice. Also, if you divorce someone, and try to make a new ring to propose to the same person, it'll say the other person is already married when you double click the box. [Credits to eevee A.K.A. Tiffany]
- Going into the cash shop changing channels wipes your familiars This can be fixed though by relogging sometimes or if not that by adding a new familiar and relogging,Also if you have a space in the familiar name, it says the name is not proper, and seems to wipe your familiars. But, relogging fixes it and it leaves the familiar there with a space in its name. [Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
- Android Name-tags don't save when you log-out.[Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
- Dreamy Ghosts in the Encounter to Buddha map disconnect you upon picking up their monster cards.[Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
Mu Lung Dojo:
- Having a max gauge allows you to spam the Mu Lung Dojo exclusive skills (Bamboo rain, i frame, att buff) infinitely. I tested it out twice, and I don't know if its intentional.[Credits to Kniwing]
- You also might get a bit laggy when you spam the Dojo skills. [Credits to Kniwing]
- Picking up the buff drops might cause you to lag.[Credits to Kniwing]
- Some monsters seems to be stuck (not moving, not attacking) when you re-enter the same map sometimes, it can be fixed temporarily by killing the monsters and waiting for a respawn.[Credits to Kniwing]
- Hyper Teleport Rock will not work (not sure if you have to be a donater or not, since I recently joined)[Credits to Kniwing]
- The portal to lead into the alien base (NLC) seems to be broken.[Credits to Kniwing]
- NX equips have a tendency to not show/take forever to load in CS when previewing it.[Credits to Kniwing]
- Wedding rings don't work as in the effect doesn't show - I think this is due to the fact that the name recorded on the ring is the same person twice. Also, if you divorce someone, and try to make a new ring to propose to the same person, it'll say the other person is already married when you double click the box.[Credits to Tiffany aka.Eevee]

Map Bugs
- cwkpq 3rd job skills cant activate the pillars to advance[eric fixxed the npc but pillars inside still broken][Fixed]
- wolf spiders map have fire bundles where the portals are they are not visable
- crimson woon mountain - valley of heros 2 rope is broken top platform
- happyville map bug walk all way left you tele up and get stuck in a vortex
right you get teleported back
also if you kill the snowman to either side it get stuck
walk past the light houst the background nchanges pink
keep walking past metal bucket snowman the background changes white
[i think its somthing to do with broken portals]
- drakes meal table cant use portals out
- sleepywood cant go in left portal [Use @spinel not @go][Credits to xAlejandro]
when I walk into the center of towns I can't move... I'd like for it to be fixed so I can play again.[Credits to Lxilk]

Pet Effect Bugs
- using pet heal dcs at the boss[boss after armory 3rdbody][Fixxed]
- when you spam pet commands you dc
- also after having all 3 demon pets im spossed to get an skill its a mount dont got the mount
- no demon no buff effect
- pets hp, mp, cure all when using @spinel changing maps it takes off the pots
- pet food, are no longer in @allinone, @shop or @aio
- Jungle Effect - Turns into some custom effect not belonging to the pet effects. [Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]Ribbons with weird stuff.
- Igloo Effect - Turns into the Jungle Effect [Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
- Chatter Effect - Turns into the Yam Yam Effect (Food)[Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
- Yam Yam Effect - Turns into the Igloo Effect[Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
- Boss Effect - Turns into the Dragon Effect [Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
- Dragon Effect - Turns into the Chatter Effect[Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
- Evan Mir Effect - Turns into a custom effect resembling that of Susanoo? Something like that purple bone thing. Also, it is supposed to appear with the Baby Dragon, but it only works with the Mir or Ruby.[Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
- Robo Effect - Doesn't appear at all.[Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]

Super Donors
- #say - doesn't work[Fixed]
- #bitchslap - doesn't kill
- #dbomb - doesn't blow up
- #dwarp - doesn't exist
- #donor - doesn't exist
- #search - doesn't exist
- #autorb - doesn't exist
- #cheater - doesn't exist
- #dnotice dosnt work
- when you #vack if ur full all items cant fit are destryed
- when using any donor commands it always says doesn't exsist
- super-donors, using #buffme in a like morph type thing disconnects everyone in your map. But then again, being in a morphy thing, you shouldn't be able to buff. So, just don't do it lol[Credits to Tiffany Aka Leafeon Eveee]
Donor
- as a donor when you use #dsay it says your a super donor
- #dnotice dosnt work
- keep in mind too all you donors out there you no longer get #vac and #buffme

Last edited by MrPimppi on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 46 times in total

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS Empty Re: POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Post by Revenge Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:36 am

Phase dash from the samurai job works ._. for me and it does damage.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS Empty Re: POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Post by MrPimppi Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:45 pm

~UPDATED~

Back to top Go down

drknwarrior

Post by drknwarrior Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:43 pm

i think shadow splitter does work unless im thinking about a different skill.
im not possitive

edit: actually im 100% sure i just checked but it doesn't use stars

also when u buy a star from the shop its 800 not 1000 (idk if thats normal or not) and also im night lord buying stars

Back to top Go down

xAlejandro

Post by xAlejandro Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:06 pm

The boss at HPQ is there it was not for about 10 minutes today so we could fix it and have it spawn in the correct map.

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

†Zero†
Ultimate Member

Post by †Zero† Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Thunder Breaker doesn't have Mist Eruption LOL Its Fire/Poison mage.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Got some fixes for ya, Pimpps.

Chalupas make me happy:

And a bug or two:

I need food REAL bad:

Back to top Go down

SyaoranLord

Post by SyaoranLord Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:27 pm

I can't equip weapon i buy in @shop.But hat,shoes,.... is good

Back to top Go down

HiNuGundam

HiNuGundam

Post by HiNuGundam Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 pm

SyaoranLord wrote:I can't equip weapon i buy in @shop.But hat,shoes,.... is good
you got to check if your base stats meet the requirement if that's not it then i don't know

Back to top Go down

V3X3N

Post by V3X3N Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Error - Could not update vote records!
Two days now, tried everthing in forums...

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:03 am

Revenge wrote:Phase dash from the samurai job works ._. for me and it does damage.
thanks added and credited
BTW im just curious did you try using the skill while shadow partner is activated?
drknwarrior wrote:i think shadow splitter does work unless im thinking about a different skill.
im not possitive

edit: actually im 100% sure i just checked but it doesn't use stars

also when u buy a star from the shop its 800 not 1000 (idk if thats normal or not) and also im night lord buying stars

good job finding new bug i would of never found this one i hate henny pq<3

TheDevilHeart wrote:Thunder Breaker doesn't have Mist Eruption LOL Its Fire/Poison mage.
my bad made this at 4 in the morning was tired lol
fixxed it lol

Knives wrote:Got some fixes for ya, Pimpps.

Chalupas make me happy:

And a bug or two:

I need food REAL bad:
awesome job knives keep up the good work
btw knives those cubes you mentioned are not in cash shop lol
HiNuGundam wrote:
SyaoranLord wrote:I can't equip weapon i buy in @shop.But hat,shoes,.... is good
you got to check if your base stats meet the requirement if that's not it then i don't know
like he said just make sure you have enough stats or just try - some stats and add till you can equip it

V3X3N wrote:Error - Could not update vote records!
Two days now, tried everthing in forums...
i can vote just not every 6 hours but i added anyways
and make sure you try
Deleteing your cookies cache and history
close your browser for it to take effect
and try again works for me 90% of the time

~UPDATED~

just like to say on side not thanks everyone for supporting this thread and posting buts errors and glithes here

Last edited by MrPimppi on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

V3X3N

Post by V3X3N Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 am

So I tried in IE, Deleted everything,
Restarted computer, Voting on brothers account works every time.
Why just my account?

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:26 am

V3X3N wrote:So I tried in IE, Deleted everything,
Restarted computer, Voting on brothers account works every time.
Why just my account?
you can only vote 1 time every 6 hours per ip adress
if your using a diffrent ip adress
try mozilla / chrome

Back to top Go down

V3X3N

Post by V3X3N Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:32 am

This has been almost two days, I try to vote, again, and again, doesn't work.
Try it on brothers account, works fine.
Is there any kind of "unstuckme" for this issue, I believe I've done everything possible.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:42 am

its weird usually clearing coikies cache and history fixes the cant update crap
do you have cookies allowed on your computer?

Back to top Go down

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º

Ultimate Member

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
Ultimate Member

Post by {Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:20 am

Nautilus Strike Works for Me.

Back to top Go down

Soragane

Average Member

Soragane
Average Member

Post by Soragane Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:43 am

we can't use infernal mutt ride thingy after we bought all demon pets ( for example : mors ) and we can't put that small demon thingy ( pet ring ) to demon pets

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:47 am

[ReN] wrote:Nautilus Strike Works for Me.
on corsair? i didnt check that class jon aka noctis did
if you didnt see the credit i gave
idk i know it works on jett
and cannon but dose it do damage o.O

Soragane wrote:we can't use infernal mutt ride thingy after we bought all demon pets ( for example : mors ) and we can't put that small demon thingy ( pet ring ) to demon pets
yah i put that down already in genaral errors i wanted the mount too theres also a buff were spossed to get adds mag / wep att

Back to top Go down

Soragane

Average Member

Soragane
Average Member

Post by Soragane Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:55 am

I see.. sorry~ i can't find it with ctrl+F

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:10 am

Soragane wrote:I see.. sorry~ i can't find it with ctrl+F

cant find what?
i just know cuz in closed beta we had the buff for a day it was really nice =3

Back to top Go down

DJ~Pepsi

Average Member

DJ~Pepsi
Average Member

Post by DJ~Pepsi Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 am

I'm also experiencing the vote record problem,I voted at 6:49 A.M account on a different account to see if it would work,but I didn't do the captcha/code thingy to get 10k NX on that other account,so I tried on my other account and it said I already voted,try again at 4:50+. It's more like 10 hours to wait. =/ This has been happening ever since two days ago I think when you guys had a maintenance or something,I remember in-game Uikata said to try as vote as much as you can,I didn't know what he meant by that including I had to wait a couple more hours until I could vote to,but I think it has to do with someone you guys did two days,please correct me if I'm wrong,and I appreciate your work.

Also Double dice on my Cannoneer dced me yesterday unless there happened to be a maintenance yesterday.
Also yesterday I have put my Cannon Jump on my macro,but I can't infinite jump,but however it autoclicks by itself and jumps immediately when I hit the ground,so are you telling me to not use it so I won't get banned?

Warriors,it seems as Uchiha/Fighter is missing some skills,but thats all I seen and the game is still in Beta so I'm not for sure about that.

Demon Slayer,I think you need to add in it keeps job advancing from 1 - 4,1 - 3, 1 -2 (depending on which job you are on) unless this is also fixed from a maintenance today,but I played a demon slayer yesterday,and its really annoying when it keeps job advancing,and also it doesn't give you the aegis shield or the demon slayer original shield to use.

- DJPepsi ingame

EDIT: I was looking at other threads of people having vote problems and I stumbled upon your comment where you said to use this: http://dchaosms.dyndns.org/vote/new/vote.php. However it said I can vote again in 9 hours I'm just happy I can vote! But I haven't logged on yet to test it,I'll be logging on today and testing out other classes to!

Last edited by DJ~Pepsi on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra info)

Back to top Go down

coolblue1037

Post by coolblue1037 Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:59 am

as a shadower i can only use daggers and equipment that are 40 levels below me i have tested this and i know that this happens
at 110 i could only wear lvl 70 stuff
i just job adv to 4th job and i can finally wear a regular khanjar and dragon tail

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:28 pm

coolblue1037 wrote:as a shadower i can only use daggers and equipment that are 40 levels below me i have tested this and i know that this happens
at 110 i could only wear lvl 70 stuff
i just job adv to 4th job and i can finally wear a regular khanjar and dragon tail
this isnt just for bandits its your stats just add up more dex till you can equip it

~Updated~

Back to top Go down

DJ~Pepsi

Average Member

DJ~Pepsi
Average Member

Post by DJ~Pepsi Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:28 pm

More accurate one:

Uchiha/Figher -

Missing some skills [However game is in Beta still]

Demon Slayer

- Can't get Aegis Shield
- Keeps automatically job advancing from,1-2,1 - 3 1 - 4. (Depends on if 2nd/3rd/4th)

Back to top Go down

Tasha<3 (Complicated)

Tasha<3 (Complicated)

Post by Tasha<3 (Complicated) Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:02 pm

-Boss at hpq works, you must wait 20 or so seconds for it to summon.
-Spamming an attack will dc you while in Ppq, you must change between skills if you don't want to dc.
-Portal in Hpq only works after a few seconds (when boss is killed) - this is probably server lag, not sure.
-Attempting to buy a Demon pet box will dc you for some reason, it works if you buy it alone.
-Empress boss does not summon after her minions are killed (cygnus).
-saving in PQ will roll you back, unless you save in a town (e.g henesys)
- saving multiple times will d/c you during pq. don't know about you guys owo

Thant is all ty <3

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top