D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soragane

Average Member

Soragane
Average Member

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS - Page 3 Empty Re: POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Post by Soragane Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 am

is it just me or when we log out from game , tha next time we open our phantom , tha card thingy under quest helper gone

Back to top Go down

XNekuX

POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS - Page 3 Empty Re: POST ALL ERRORS IN THIS THREAD STOP POSTING NEW THREADS FOR ERRORS

Post by XNekuX Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:34 am

please help, i am tryung to get the second job advancement ( from thief to bandit) but when i click the quest, the conversation just closes....

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:19 am

What quest -_- type @job.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Soragane wrote:is it just me or when we log out from game , tha next time we open our phantom , tha card thingy under quest helper gone

i think all you need to do is open up your skill book
in beginners the skill should be in there just click it and the card deck should pop back up

XNekuX wrote:please help, i am tryung to get the second job advancement ( from thief to bandit) but when i click the quest, the conversation just closes....

there are no job advance quests here
all you need to do is type @job or @cody

Revenge wrote:What quest -_- type @job.

be nice EDIT* killforfun hes new
no need to make funny faces at him lol

Last edited by MrPimppi on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 pm

MrPimppi wrote:

Revenge wrote:What quest -_- type @job.

be nice edge hes new
no need to make funny faces at him lol

Did you just...called me...edge...?What the fuck O.o

oh and anyways i'm telling him type @job,so yeah he can ignore the whole part behind it C:

Back to top Go down

XNekuX

Post by XNekuX Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:01 pm

nevermind, it worked after i re-logged, thanks anywayz!!

Back to top Go down

єєνєє

Average Member

єєνєє
Average Member

Post by єєνєє Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Picking up a Male Boss card disconnects you. (Tested it four times) You do not receive the card; you just disconnect. - Not the familiar card, just the codec book thing

Back to top Go down

XNekuX

Post by XNekuX Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:48 pm

I can't find the thief job instructor, does anyone knows where he is? (he isn't in kerning city nor at the construction site)

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:30 pm

єєνєє wrote:Picking up a Male Boss card disconnects you. (Tested it four times) You do not receive the card; you just disconnect. - Not the familiar card, just the codec book thing
thats in there already lol i just didnt know the name of the mob lol
XNekuX wrote:I can't find the thief job instructor, does anyone knows where he is? (he isn't in kerning city nor at the construction site)
you dont need to do job advances here just type @job or @cody when ur at the right level

Back to top Go down

Soragane

Average Member

Soragane
Average Member

Post by Soragane Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:27 pm

sometimes when i make a new chara , when i reach lvl 10 (or 30 if i'm not wrong )
when i write @job , it said " your id not registered you must make a post in bla bla bla bla.. "

Back to top Go down

Tonny434

Post by Tonny434 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:45 am

Ok Demon slayers no longer keep job advancing every level, it's been fixed Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:00 am

XNekuX wrote:I can't find the thief job instructor, does anyone knows where he is? (he isn't in kerning city nor at the construction site)

@job

Back to top Go down

XNekuX

Post by XNekuX Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:55 am

thanks! and do you know where i get weapons, since stores don't sell them... (im a samurai)

Back to top Go down

XNekuX

Post by XNekuX Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:05 am

nevermind its @allinone

Back to top Go down

XNekuX

Post by XNekuX Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:08 am

i can't equip the bushido, my stats match so that isn't the problem, anyone knows what's wrong?

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:19 am

The problem is that you're tripple postin.

Anyweys. R U DUR RIGHT JOB.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:51 am

Dat Triple Post,Holy Shit.

Back to top Go down

.Ciel

Post by .Ciel Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 am

When you rebirth while being a Samurai, you'll dc. The error will say that you're missing a few files. :>

Back to top Go down

ZaneArashi

Post by ZaneArashi Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 am

for me i find two things after reading list and comparing what happened for me today:
#1- i got familiar card of the mob in the first room of lhc and i was able to summon it?(NOTE: double clicked the card and it went to codex{default hotkey is "B"} and then double clicked it in familiar tab and it summoned for me!)
#2- it might just be me but sometimes when i fight the reindeer things in lhc rooms 2 and 3, if a group of them stab me i get d/ced...(NOTE: my class is shadower{samurai}, not sure if tht matters?)

Back to top Go down

єєνєє

Average Member

єєνєє
Average Member

Post by єєνєє Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Pet effects are bugged. (The three-pet effects)
I'll edit the specifics in later because I tested them all. They kind of switched around, so the right ones are not with the right pet groups. Like how the Boss effect pets make the Dragon effect.

Jungle Effect - Turns into some custom effect not belonging to the pet effects. Ribbons with weird stuff.
Igloo Effect - Turns into the Jungle Effect
Chatter Effect - Turns into the Yam Yam Effect (Food)
Yam Yam Effect - Turns into the Igloo Effect
Boss Effect - Turns into the Dragon Effect
Dragon Effect - Turns into the Chatter Effect
Evan Mir Effect - Turns into a custom effect resembling that of Susanoo? Something like that purple bone thing. Also, it is supposed to appear with the Baby Dragon, but it only works with the Mir or Ruby.
Robo Effect - Doesn't appear at all.

Last edited by єєνєє on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

†Zero†
Ultimate Member

Post by †Zero† Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Grim Scythe - FIXED
- Soul Eater FIXED
- Carrion Breath FIXED
- last nameless skill on job four does nothing o-o unless it's a buff thing (Its a buff for a skills)

Back to top Go down

єєνєє

Average Member

єєνєє
Average Member

Post by єєνєє Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Oh, also, when you press to like sort-reorganize your Cash Shop inventory, it disconnects you (I have a lot of pets from testing).

Last edited by єєνєє on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed glitch : Mar the Fairy works)

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:01 pm

thanks everyone
~updated~
keep up the good work guys

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

†Zero†
Ultimate Member

Post by †Zero† Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:28 am

ooooh i forgot Pimppi Razz The three nameless skills on 1st job of Demon Slayer also a buff for the main skills .

Back to top Go down

desmondjoo

Post by desmondjoo Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:50 am

Why is the game so lag?
I can play Mass Effect 3 on my comp and its not lag
but when i play dchaos ms its lag

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top