D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 4 Empty Please Read

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Ok, so if its called Self defense then, its over. She insulted him back so I mean......
and also to all of you out there who only read what they want to, I TYPED- Player are the ones who bring in the income and banning them for every little thing is a bad business choice. THAT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM ME SAYING YOU GUYS BAN PLAYERS FOR EVERY LITTLE THING.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 4 Empty Re: [Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Post by RayStormX Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 pm

{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:Firstly, that's what I mean by 1 sided

!speak would be immature but IT would resolve the issue, Demure would feel better and this thing would stop.

"Your last assertions are the dumbest, most irrelevent points in this thread. NO, we are not banning players for every little bad thing, most get jailed or not even reported."
I never said that you were banning everyone, I stated the fact that if this guy gets banned for something so simple it would be a waste of players. (I think that came out wrong)

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 4 Wat2

So, she called someone a BITCH, am I right. I can take that and post a GM report, can I not, or is it just so 1 sided that GM's get all the power and we normal players are left with whatever we get.

I am trying to help a fellow player get out of the mess he is in, and I feel that all my points are relevant except the ones about Zero. I am also trying to get Demure to see that its not a big deal, and just shrug it off.

!speak would result in more conflict and leave her vulnerable to an accusation of GM power abuse.

You did say this, actually:
Player are the one who bring in the income, banning them for every thing is a bad business choice.
This is pointless and irrelevent. TigerChaos, to my knowledge is not a donor. Even if he is, we would already have his money. and we're sitting on a large surplus of money. We also have players coming in every day. Really, bringing this up is a fucking waste of time.

What you feel ≠ the truth.
Your argument is flawed because the namecalling (BITCH):
1) is a response to TigerChaos's harassment
2) pales in comparison to his grossly misogynistic comments

If a GM is legitimately harassing a player with insults or commands, and is the instigator, you would have a legitimate reason for reporting.

If you want to get a player out of trouble, you should base your arguments on evidence and reason. This is mainly one sided because it is clear to a majority that TigerChaos is in the wrong.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 4 Empty Re: [Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Post by iSnipes Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:07 pm

{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:Ok, so if its called Self defense then, its over. She insulted him back so I mean......
and also to all of you out there who only read what they want to, I TYPED- Player are the ones who bring in the income and banning them for every little thing is a bad business choice. THAT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM ME SAYING YOU GUYS BAN PLAYERS FOR EVERY LITTLE THING.

Saying that implys that you are saying the Staff Members do ban players for everything. If you didn't mean that, then your post was irrelevant. She acted in self-defense, but he still has to face the consequences as this is the SECOND offense.

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 4 Empty RE: TIGERCHAOS INSULTING A GM.

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:17 pm

No, it implies that Banning him for this simple thing make no sense.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:27 pm

{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:No, it implies that Banning him for this simple thing make no sense.
Does it make sense to you that after several warnings, he was jailed?
Does it make sense to you that this is his 2nd offense, and, taking into the consideration that he had many chances to stop , it is possible that he can be banned?

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm

It's the same thing as a criminal committing the same crimes that got them in jail upon release. They get dubbed as a "Repeat Offender", and a harsher punishment is delivered.

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 4 Empty lol title fail.

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:35 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:
{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:No, it implies that Banning him for this simple thing make no sense.
Does it make sense to you that after several warnings, he was jailed?
Does it make sense to you that this is his 2nd offense, and, taking into the consideration that he had many chances to stop , it is possible that he can be banned?

Okay, I get that he had many chances but that was not apart of the original post, that was just brought to my attention, so really, instead of saying that none of my post were relevant, it would have been smarter to just say that he was already warned and was jailed already, you guys have more info than me, I am just going by what I see.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:42 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:In the case that one has already been warned several times, and then punished for breaking the rules, and then breaks the rules again soon after, A harsher sentence is justified. Like a ban.

It would have been smarter for you to read up on the situation and get up to speed before jumping in.

We've already been saying that this is his 2nd offense. Just stop posting here unless you have something worth mentioning. at this point I'm going to start deleting dumb posts that don't advance this thread.

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 4 Empty RE: TIGERCHAOS INSULTING A GM.

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Just saying, don't say we, if it was only you.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Just me?
iSnipes wrote:Mel said that there were different things said in the private conversation you guys had. This thread shows the rest you never told her and apologized for. So this is basically a 2nd offense.

Get out of this thread, you're useless.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:05 pm

{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:Ok, so if its called Self defense then, its over. She insulted him back so I mean......
Hmm I think you have a point there bro, Every player that come to me complaining about Zero are all new players but, Yes I did insult Mel I apologized and all of these players wanted me to get a ban I mean look I didn't continue to insult Mel after that mistake. I remember I apologize more then 10 times already COME ON MAN.
Circuit, They're doing their jobs I know but I think this is abit too sensitive and Mel let it go already and yes I do mean all those insults to you but did I apologize?Yes I did so just jail me.
I had enough of this really this is really childish. I apologize to her and can you imagine how much apology I made? Man I gotta really stop and look I am a human too. I don't know how much I can say this let's just end this thread and not communicate with each other anymore.
Mel, I don't wanna tell the whole thing but You did insult me too earlier with bitch,derp,gtfo they're equal what you said to me. I said it in BL but not directly to you, I've been hiding this to just end this and let you win and I'll get my punishment and let's be friends again but NO this has gotta be the longest thread I'm a freaking human we all are we have feelings I just can't take it anymore and I just insulted you with some softcore words and still I apologize.
Just because I ruin your private time with Leon and I insulted you back for those. If this is called ''Self-Defense'' I would like to say this I am ''Self-Defence'' my self too.

Last edited by TigerChaos on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

Post by Uitaka Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 pm

1.Its just a game Stop insulting people and getting all butthurt and admit that you insulted a gm
2.READ THE RULES Do not Disrespect A GM

3.We can ban/jail W/e the reason is if we think its appropriate I call a temp ban on tigerchaos instead on debating whos the right one here so stop it

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Uitaka wrote:1.Its just a game Stop insulting people and getting all butthurt and admit that you insulted a gm

3.We can ban/jail W/e the reason is if we think its appropriate I call a temp ban on tigerchaos instead on debating whos the right one here so stop it
From jail to temp ban, This people are driving me crazy now, I've talked to her in Xat and Uitaka can you just make it a jail

Back to top Go down

Tarnu12

Dedicated Member

Tarnu12
Dedicated Member

Post by Tarnu12 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:12 pm

TigerChaos wrote:
Uitaka wrote:1.Its just a game Stop insulting people and getting all butthurt and admit that you insulted a gm

From jail to temp ban, This people are driving me crazy now, I've talked to her in Xat and Uitaka can you just make it a jail
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:09 am

I only remember saying this;;
[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 4 Untitled-8

I'm not sure if you're trying to make me look bad or something, but I told you to stop necroposting, and after that you begged me for an item, which to I responded ''No. Damnit'' Or something close to it.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:40 am

∂ємυяє wrote:I only remember saying this;;

I'm not sure if you're trying to make me look bad or something, but I told you to stop necroposting, and after that you begged me for an item, which to I responded ''No. Damnit'' Or something close to it.
That was seriously long time ago we agreed to it and apologise to it mel i'm really tired of this i'm just gonna ignore this thread lol i really serious now

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 am

TigerChaos wrote:

That was seriously long time ago we agreed to it and apologise to it mel i'm really tired of this i'm just gonna ignore this thread lol i really serious now

I never agreed on it though.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:02 am

∂ємυяє wrote:
TigerChaos wrote:

I never agreed on it though.
Mel can we end it?

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:25 pm

{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:
RауѕтогмХ wrote:Just me?
iSnipes wrote:Mel said that there were different things said in the private conversation you guys had. This thread shows the rest you never told her and apologized for. So this is basically a 2nd offense.

Get out of this thread, you're useless.

Mel said there were different things said in private. Uhm Ray....iSnipes doesn't know all the details either, he only knows that they went into private conversation and Mel said that more things where said and he never apologized. and I quote "So this is basically a 2nd offense" and I double quote ""basically"". It was only you who said anything about multiple chances and iSnipes in only to me guessing.
I am putting in more info than you, so how can u call me useless, I am just serving on the other side.
AND yes, before anyone goes and says oh, he insulted a gm and she as the right to ban him and all that, I KNOW.

I thought it was over, I wasn't even coming back to this thread until you said or typed rather what you typed

I see that you interpreted Ray's statement wrong. He was calling ME useless since he feels that I'm not contributing on this investigation/interrogation.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:43 am

No no, I was calling Circuit useless.

And circuit, you really are.
First, you derail the thread by focusing on Zack and calling him a showboat, which does nothing to advance or refute the report.

Then you speculate that !speak would have resolved the issue but obviously no, it would not.

You have not provided any additional insight into the matter. You did not contribute anything new. fucking useless.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 am

RауѕтогмХ wrote:No no, I was calling Circuit useless.

And circuit, you really are.
First, you derail the thread by focusing on Zack and calling him a showboat, which does nothing to advance or refute the report.

Then you speculate that !speak would have resolved the issue but obviously no, it would not.

You have not provided any additional insight into the matter. You did not contribute anything new. fucking useless.

Well, since Circuit's posts are now gone, shall we continue with this investigation? Has anything new came up since Mel pointed out the differences in both conversations?

Back to top Go down

Situation

Post by Situation Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:44 pm

just ban the kid..............

Back to top Go down

EGGFusion

EGGFusion

Post by EGGFusion Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Situation wrote:just ban the kid..............
Not to be rude -

let me stop you right there.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:09 pm

This has gone on long enough.
No one else has any other evidence to contribute to or refute this report.
Just several faggots trying to start more shit.
If Mel's not closing this, I will.

The punishment was already decided in staff chat.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top