D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Post by TigerChaos Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Just jail me for a day anyways it's not me to decide though

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Post by Shads Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:48 am

He's sorry.

Does Mel accept his apology is now our question.

Back to top Go down

lonesome

lonesome

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 3 Empty Re: TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Post by lonesome Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:10 am

please stop this u are no different from a 3yrsold kid complaining at everything they see

Last edited by lonesome on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

lonesome

lonesome

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 3 Empty Re: TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Post by lonesome Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:17 am

zero and i would never thought u would do such a thing if these are insults i wonder how u live your child hood these are jokes dun tell me that you cant take a joke its obiously a joke and from these u mean to tell others u cannot tell a joke and an insult apart? i wonder how u going to tell a women and men apart

Back to top Go down

ceehaychh

Dedicated Member

ceehaychh
Dedicated Member

Post by ceehaychh Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:34 am

lonesome wrote:zero and i would never thought u would do such a thing if these are insults i wonder how u live your child hood these are jokes dun tell me that you cant take a joke its obiously a joke and from these u mean to tell others u cannot tell a joke and an insult apart? i wonder how u going to tell a women and men apart
did you read? it doesnt matter if it's a joke or not, you dont insult a fucking gm.
and dont double post.
i doubt you even read most of the posts before posting yours useless, barely-readable comment.

Last edited by ceehaychh on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake.)

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:49 am

Y'know wut. Fuck this.

Since we're just waiting punishment on that guy.

R>Lock on MY OWN Thread. Since people are posting irrevelant comments everywhere. I request for this to be closed. Thank you.c :

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:11 am

No shit, quit posting useless stuff.
This guy even continued < Check out my ss that I posted> after he reported me for being rude.
On top of all that, I'm pretty much sure that he's not that sorry, since all the lies he told me.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:19 am

∂ємυяє wrote:No shit, quit posting useless stuff.
This guy even continued < Check out my ss that I posted> after he reported me for being rude.
On top of all that, I'm pretty much sure that he's not that sorry, since all the lies he told me.
Well if you can't believe i'm that sorry how can you believe it then? Ontop of that i did apologise some people even continued after insulting the GM and got reported atleast i did give my apologies and yeap i do mean it even it was a non-directly insult to you but still i apologised I've also heard from alot of people that your one of the most unforgivable GM is that true LOL?

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:22 am

TigerChaos wrote:
Well if you can't believe i'm that sorry how can you believe it then? Ontop of that i did apologise some people even continued after insulting the GM and got reported atleast i did give my apologies and yeap i do mean it even it was a non-directly insult to you but still i apologised I've also heard from alot of people that your one of the most unforgivable GM is that true LOL?

Sigh. Like I said in our private chat, I hold on to the brony code.
''Love and tolerate'' I like to add ''Forgive and forget'' to it.
But I'm not gonna forgive someone like you that insults me after you reported me, even though YOU started.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:26 am

∂ємυяє wrote:
TigerChaos wrote:

Sigh. Like I said in our private chat, I hold on to the brony code.
''Love and tolerate'' I like to add ''Forgive and forget'' to it.
But I'm not gonna forgive someone like you that insults me after you reported me, even though YOU started.
Ok so how am i gonna get punished? Let's try to settle this once and for all?Ok?Look you forgiven me once, We started all over then this guy here post this SS and you have changed?I thought you have already seen it?The reason i don't want to mention ''him'' in this thread cause i want to keep it a secret

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Mel said that there were different things said in the private conversation you guys had. This thread shows the rest you never told her and apologized for. So this is basically a 2nd offense.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:18 pm

In the case that one has already been warned several times, and then punished for breaking the rules, and then breaks the rules again soon after, A harsher sentence is justified. Like a ban.

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Kay so, I didn't want to post this, but I decided to do it anyway.
Spoiler:

Not sure if I got everything on the ss, but this was the most important to me.

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Uhm this aint none of my business anyway but, why did Zero post a player report and not Demure(Mel) herself. I think that Mel didnt even care seeing as how Zero had to make this report, or what Mel told u to make it....idk, but I find it kinda funny how Zero is always sucking up to Demure.
If that tiger guy insulted Demure then jail in for like 2hours, if he comes back again jail him again, I mean really, it's a game and tiger probably never even saw Demure (Mel) before in real so, I feel he was just joking around and if he was serious, then jail him if you hadn't done that before.

He broke the rules but I mean I thought a player report was to be for GM's to post a player they banned or for players to post about other players who did something to them in general not for players to post about players who do something to a GM when the GM was right there. Its kinda stupid.

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:32 pm

{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:Uhm this aint none of my business anyway but, why did Zero post a player report and not Demure(Mel) herself. I think that Mel didnt even care seeing as how Zero had to make this report, or what Mel told u to make it....idk, but I find it kinda funny how Zero is always sucking up to Demure.
If that tiger guy insulted Demure then jail in for like 2hours, if he comes back again jail him again, I mean really, it's a game and tiger probably never even saw Demure (Mel) before in real so, I feel he was just joking around and if he was serious, then jail him if you hadn't done that before.

He broke the rules but I mean I thought a player report was to be for GM's to post a player they banned or for players to post about other players who did something to them in general not for players to post about players who do something to a GM when the GM was right there. Its kinda stupid.

No offence and shit, but I don't think you have the right to say that Zach's sucking up to me. Zach is my friend and yes, I did want to report him. I'm actually happy that Zach made this report, since I didn't really wanted to.. And if you actually SAW the ss's I posted, you could've seen that it wasn't a joke. Read before you post.

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:44 pm

to Demure, I did read.
"Zachie" or however you spell his name, is a big showboat, have you read any of his post, "I didn't flame one bit, cuz I didnt want to make the kid cry" or something like that.

Come on.......Demure, I honestly feel ur acting kinda childish right not. Just JAIL HIM FOR 10hours or 12hours. I read and he said he apologies (kind of) and that SS you posted also reveals that he did so. Even though he said he was serious, and really you are not denying that you forgave him the first time...... and really if "Zachie" wasn't such a suck up this problem would be over already, Tiger said the only reason this started up again was because of Zero's post.

I think that Zero got you in the moment and now you have to defend him because he is your "friend".

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 pm

{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:to Demure, I did read.
"Zachie" or however you spell his name, is a big showboat, have you read any of his post, "I didn't flame one bit, cuz I didnt want to make the kid cry" or something like that.

Come on.......Demure, I honestly feel ur acting kinda childish right not. Just JAIL HIM FOR 10hours or 12hours. I read and he said he apologies and that SS you posted also reveals that he did so. Even though he said he was serious, and really you are not denying that you forgave him the first time...... and really if "Zachie" wasn't such a suck up this problem would be over already, Tiger said the only reason this started up again was because of Zero's post.

I think that Zero got you in the moment and now you have to defend him because he is your "friend".

Yes, I was defending him because you called him a suck up. And No, I'm not acting childish, I have my rights to defend myself from any insult that thrown at me, and these insults are just a bit too much.

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Well can you just jail him, or tell him off or something. I mean you have to be like 14-16 to be feeling this way, and if you didn't have to power you have in the game right now, well it really won't have been much (Cuz you won't be a gm an all)

You have every right to be mad, but if he apologies then let it go, you have to power to make him talk......!speak <name> <speak> Just make him say he is a "poopy" head or something.

AND DONOR ZERO IS THE MOST STUCK UP PERSON ON THIS SERVER. HE HAS NO RIGHT TO DO HALF THE THING HE DOES. "get off this server", "i didn't want to make the kid cry". That is a sign of a straight up immature person. He thinks because he has donor status he could do w/e and can someone show me anything where Zero said...No Mel, I don't agree with you. IF you cant then that proves that he is a big SUCK UP, SHOWBOAT.

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Post by ♥ Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:24 pm

{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:Well can you just jail him, or tell him off or something. I mean you have to be like 14-16 to be feeling this way, and if you didn't have to power you have in the game right now, well it really won't have been much (Cuz you won't be a gm an all)

You have every right to be mad, but if he apologies then let it go, you have to power to make him talk......!speak <name> <speak> Just make him say he is a "poopy" head or something.

AND DONOR ZERO IS THE MOST STUCK UP PERSON ON THIS SERVER. HE HAS NO RIGHT TO DO HALF THE THING HE DOES. "get off this server", "i didn't want to make the kid cry". That is a sign of a straight up immature person. He thinks because he has donor status he could do w/e and can someone show me anything where Zero said...No Mel, I don't agree with you. IF you cant then that proves that he is a big SUCK UP, SHOWBOAT.

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
DO NOT:
• Disrespect GM/Owner

Not following these rules can result in jail and/or ban, you have been warned.

Read the rules . Disrespecting an GM is there CHOICE to ban or jail.

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:33 pm

I GET THAT, but it was never that serious, and further more no one is asking what part Demure had to play in this. This is so 1 sided, every is all "oh he insulted a gm", or "Let her choice" or "insulting a gm is a ban". NO IT IS NOT A BAN. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE IF IT's A BAN or not, but its not a automatic ban. No one is saying, "Did Demure provoke him" or "What part did she play" Gawd I'm pretty sure NO ONE in the whole history of maplestory has ever just lied down and said "Oh, he was so mean to me....I cant even defend myself." You probably did reply to his comments, I see that BIG WORD "BITCH" coming from your type in the first SS.

Player are the one who bring in the income, banning them for every thing is a bad business choice.
In the words of Zero-R>Lock

I'm just joking, I wana reply to more comments.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 3 Empty A refutation on Circuit's points.

Post by RayStormX Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:44 pm

----------------
Anyone can post a player report, it does not matter who does it.
Whether or not Zero sucks up to mel is IRRELEVENT.
You thought wrong. a player report is self explanatory. to report a player who violates the rules. Your thoughts ≠ correct. Your opinion ≠ relevent.
Whether or not Zero is a showboat is IRRELEVENT. This did not start up again because zero reported it. It started up again because TigerChaos violated the rules again.

And again, motives are irrelevent here. If someone violates the rules and some asshole wants to get that guy in trouble and reports him, the criminal still violates the rules and is subjected to punishment, regardless of the motive of the reporter.

!speak would still be an equally immature behavior.
Who cares about whether or not Zero is stuck up. That, again, is irrelevent to this report.

Of course it's not an automatic ban, no one is asking for a ban right off the bat. He was jailed first after several warnings. This is another offense. The possibility of a ban is now plausible.

Your last assertions are the dumbest, most irrelevent points in this thread. NO, we are not banning players for every little bad thing, most get jailed or not even reported.

With all due respect, circuit, pull your head out of your ass and do not post here if you have nothing worthwhile to contribute other than strawmen and opinions on the motives of others.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:50 pm

{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:I GET THAT, but it was never that serious, and further more no one is asking what part Demure had to play in this. This is so 1 sided, every is all "oh he insulted a gm", or "Let her choice" or "insulting a gm is a ban". NO IT IS NOT A BAN. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE IF IT's A BAN or not, but its not a automatic ban. No one is saying, "Did Demure provoke him" or "What part did she play" Gawd I'm pretty sure NO ONE in the whole history of maplestory has ever just lied down and said "Oh, he was so mean to me....I cant even defend myself." You probably did reply to his comments, I see that BIG WORD "BITCH" coming from your type in the first SS.

Player are the one who bring in the income, banning them for every thing is a bad business choice.
In the words of Zero-R>Lock

I'm just joking, I wana reply to more comments.

The staff doesn't ban every player for EVERYTHING. Insulting staff is against the rules. And they have to abide by the rules. If you were a GM, you have responsibilities and regulations and also rules to abide to. This isn't 1 sided. Mel felt offended by his insults, so she has a right to ban or jail him. Since this is his second offense in a short period of time, a ban would sound about right. The fact that TigerChaos left a lot of things during there first private conversation of this matter is a big deal. This is referred to as a second offense now. You can't request anything either. Not allowed to anymore. Warnings will be issued out if you or anyone requests a lock, other than the threadstarter. Seriously, quit while you're ahead. GMs have rules to abide to. The players have rules to abide to. Yes, it is Mel's choice. She's the one who got offended. No one else can make the choice besides an Administrator. Quit while you're ahead please. You won't get very far.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Are you seriously targeting Mel and Zero for a "One-sided" report? The evidence has been shown... Every last bit of it. It clearly shows Tiger's folly, and the situation is being dealt with. But your irrelevant babbling isn't helping anyone.

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Firstly, that's what I mean by 1 sided

!speak would be immature but IT would resolve the issue, Demure would feel better and this thing would stop.

"Your last assertions are the dumbest, most irrelevent points in this thread. NO, we are not banning players for every little bad thing, most get jailed or not even reported."
I never said that you were banning everyone, I stated the fact that if this guy gets banned for something so simple it would be a waste of players. (I think that came out wrong)

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 3 Wat2

So, she called someone a BITCH, am I right. I can take that and post a GM report, can I not, or is it just so 1 sided that GM's get all the power and we normal players are left with whatever we get.

I am trying to help a fellow player get out of the mess he is in, and I feel that all my points are relevant except the ones about Zero. I am also trying to get Demure to see that its not a big deal, and just shrug it off.

And to iSnipes, it's not about me getting far, i got nothing to lose.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 pm

{Plug}Curcuit{In} wrote:Firstly, that's what I mean by 1 sided

!speak would be immature but IT would resolve the issue, Demure would feel better and this thing would stop.

"Your last assertions are the dumbest, most irrelevent points in this thread. NO, we are not banning players for every little bad thing, most get jailed or not even reported."
I never said that you were banning everyone, I stated the fact that if this guy gets banned for something so simple it would be a waste of players. (I think that came out wrong)

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 3 Wat2

So, she called someone a BITCH, am I right. I can take that and post a GM report, can I not, or is it just so 1 sided that GM's get all the power and we normal players are left with whatever we get.

I am trying to help a fellow player get out of the mess he is in, and I feel that all my points are relevant except the ones about Zero. I am also trying to get Demure to see that its not a big deal, and just shrug it off.

GMs are allowed to insult anyone who insulted them first. It's called self defense in a verbal form. Which is entirely legal. You stated that the staff IS banning players for EVERYTHING. Please re-read what you posted. It's not so simple. Insulting fits in the category as Cyber-Bullying, which is very serious. If Mel feels offended, she can do what she want. NO ONE is like you. Everyone has different levels of self-esteem. Just because you have a high one, doesn't mean everyone else does. People can be offended by something small if they have low self-esteem. The word "Bitch" that she stated does not state who she's directing it to. So you can't report it anyway.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top