D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

[Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail Empty [Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail

Post by RayStormX Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Artin
warped to jail
testimonials: xedge, iuckyieaf
proof: maple on my laptop seems to crash when I'm taking an ss, so there is no ss available.
justice: 1 hour of jail.

well you wanna go to jail, so. here ya go.
just placing this here for documentation of the offense.

Last edited by RауѕтогмХ on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

[Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail Empty Re: [Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail

Post by Shads Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:13 pm

I approve.

He's been also spam warping me and Shards, me to troll jail.
Shards to White Lady.

Shards has a video of him but me, no proof except Kiki as testomonial.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

[Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail Empty Re: [Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail

Post by RayStormX Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 pm

link? I have a headache and can't be bothered to sift through the forum atm.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:07 am

Not even GMs are allowed to warp people to White lady.
I will temp remove his donor status for a week.

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:15 am

Wow... Well i deserved the jail time but if the white lady was really a problem wouldnt your "God" toon have said something to me about it ive only been talking to him all day... and i hate the fact that this prick(xedge) thinks hes cool i have atleast 3 people who can testify saying hes an epic ass hole and the harassment he dishes out is unacceptable....
And alpha ur the #1 reason this happened... NON OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I COULD JUST GET A FUCKING RESPONCE FROM U!
I msged u 9 hours ago to help... and u still didnt reply
thanks... so u take responsibly after this faggot reports?
Thanks....

Last edited by lakeys on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:18 am

lakeys wrote:Wow... Well i deserved that but if the white lady was really a problem wouldnt your "God" toon have said something to me about it ive only been talking to him all day... and i hate the fact that this prick(xedge) thinks hes cool i have atleast 3 people who can testify saying hes an epic ass hole and the harassment he dishes out is unacceptable....
And alpha ur a failure... NON OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I COULD JUST GET A FUCKING RESPONCE FROM U!
I msged u 9 hours ago to help... and u still didnt
thanks... so u take responsibly after this faggot reports?
Thanks....
Shall this go in disrespect too? You just got yourself banned for a week.

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:20 am

well i quit... You let these faggots ruin ur server. Kiki , Me, Ender, Raverstar, bbylove, and many others agree that xEdge is ruining your server.
Hes a prick and i cant believe u let him still play...
i have been playing ur server for 9 months... i play every day.. for hours on end... i honestly didnt believe this would have been the way to go....
Alpha how about u ban his ass 2?
+ if shards had a problem with me he would have reported it him self... hes not physically restrained from doing it.

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:26 am

and thanks for conveniently going to sleep after u banned me...

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 am

lakeys wrote:well i quit... You let these faggots ruin ur server. Kiki , Me, Ender, Raverstar, bbylove, and many others agree that xEdge is ruining your server.
Theres many solution to deal with a problem, flaming isn't one. Also, you were temp banned for this:
lakeys wrote:And alpha ur a failure...

And temp demoted for not following this simple rule:
~~~~~~~~~ wrote:3: Interaction w/ Users
- You may not warp other users or yourself to jail maps, GM Map, unreleased maps.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:30 am

lakeys wrote:well i quit... You let these faggots ruin ur server. Kiki , Me, Ender, Raverstar, bbylove, and many others agree that xEdge is ruining your server.
i have been playing ur server for 9 months... i play every day.. for hours on end... i honestly didnt believe this would have been the way to go....
Alpha how about u ban his ass 2?
+ if shards had a problem with me he would have reported it him self... hes not physically restrained from doing it.

lakeys wrote:and thanks for conveniently going to sleep after u banned me...

Did anyone catch that?

+ Me ruining the server? I have nothing to say but you trying to get me into trouble sir.

Ban my ass? For What??

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:34 am

u r an ass hole... All day u have been blabbing about Khuddin khuddin khuddin...
Dude if u love him so much go else where cause no one cares about Khuddin anymore.
Second... U got mad at kiki cause she out bid u for an item... u r a pussy
third... You think the gms think ur more cool or something by u reporting them?

And at the Gms... Y does this low life have more credibility than me? i have plenty of people who will back me up and you guys dont care.

And @alpha... im sorry for flipping on u and i guess ill be back in a week... i had no reason to flip out on u im sorry
this kid has just been nonstop talking to me on the server all day and hes the worlds biggest pain

warned for flaming :: read the rules or you'll be banned on the forums too...:

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:37 am

i will admit i entirely deserve the ban that i recieved. could i plz be un ip banned but have my acc still be banned?
-_- ill start a new char or something

Thanks either way

Back to top Go down

Zalen

Ultimate Member

Zalen
Ultimate Member

Post by Zalen Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 am

Stop double posting/Bitch lakeys. Complaining gets you no where so you more than deserve your punishment. Hell if Alpha wasn't so nice you'd be permabanned. Hope you enjoy your week.
/thread

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:50 am

so this like turn into a flaming zone o3o

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:12 am

-flame zone extinguished-
And kiki dont u love how nothing will ever be done about xEdge?

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:13 am

Zalen wrote:Stop double posting/Bitch lakeys. Complaining gets you no where so you more than deserve your punishment. Hell if Alpha wasn't so nice you'd be permabanned. Hope you enjoy your week.
/thread
-double posts again-
Dude who are u any y do u stalk my posts?.... YOUR PICTURE SCARES ME IM SORRY I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ON EVERYTHING I POST!

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:15 am

anyways after reading all this artin u needa control your anger fighting and flaming at people isn't gunna solve you problem instead it just got u week of prem ban by alpha. Xedge/shady u needa stop being a kiss up to everyone stop trying to act all cool around people u needa be yourself that how people are going to like you il admitt u get on my nerves like almost ALL the time u always keep asking me if am always with Toon or not I appriate that u tell me about hackers and that were able to get them prem ban by the gm but other then that take my word u won't regreat wat I said. Alpha for once don't u think u should at least try help some people that are in really big needs I mean I know that your really buzy with life the server and other stuff but at least u could try help your fans with something that important (not does people who just ask insanely stupid questio
n or ask for items). Zalen for you this isn't your problem don't try to butt in and make things worse. Ray well I really don't have anything to say u pretty much did the right thing so yah keep up Da good work c:

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:18 am

i cant explain how many things are happening at once.. ive tried to settle down and i hav realized i have fucked up massivly -_-
if you want to know whats going on behind the scenes ill tell you but as far as this it should have never interfered.

@alpha im not mad at you im sorry again... but when i said this could have all been avoided i wasnt lying... could we plz figure out another way to contact u ive tried msging you in forums before but it just doesnt work....
Even when i donated for the 2nd time it took u almost 3 days to reply... and i will formally admit. im definitely in the top 10 most active players on the server.

Again... im sorry -_- i fucked up

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 am

lakeys wrote:-flame zone extinguished-

xEdge has been dealt with several times over the course of his stay at D.Chaos. He has been banned and had his account wiped in the past if I'm not mistaken, then unbanned some time later. I have had to conduct an investigation recently on his account to determine if he had been vote abusing. The claim turned out to be false (the pictures were from his past case that he already got punished for), so the case was closed.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:27 am

lakeys wrote:i cant explain how many things are happening at once.. ive tried to settle down and i hav realized i have fucked up massivly -_-
if you want to know whats going on behind the scenes ill tell you but as far as this it should have never interfered.

@alpha im not mad at you im sorry again... but when i said this could have all been avoided i wasnt lying... could we plz figure out another way to contact u ive tried msging you in forums before but it just doesnt work....
Even when i donated for the 2nd time it took u almost 3 days to reply... and i will formally admit. im definitely in the top 10 most active players on the server.

hay artin am always here to help you if you have any problems come talk to m c: for now calm down get a good sleep for watevr time is it for you and message me on forums inbox ill add you on Skype or fb

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:28 am

i know u guys go by the rules and unless theres strict evidence thers nothing you can do...
But all and all.... xEdge is just an ass hole... if you watch the fm its hilarious. if he sits down somewhere its like the plague. a dense area of the fm will turn to a ghost town when he comes by. and he never has anything nice to say ):

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:29 am

mushisan wrote:anyways after reading all this artin u needa control your anger fighting and flaming at people isn't gunna solve you problem instead it just got u week of prem ban by alpha. Xedge/shady u needa stop being a kiss up to everyone stop trying to act all cool around people u needa be yourself that how people are going to like you il admitt u get on my nerves like almost ALL the time u always keep asking me if am always with Toon or not I appriate that u tell me about hackers and that were able to get them prem ban by the gm but other then that take my word u won't regreat wat I said. Alpha for once don't u think u should at least try help some people that are in really big needs I mean I know that your really buzy with life the server and other stuff but at least u could try help your fans with something that important (not does people who just ask insanely stupid questio
n or ask for items). Zalen for you this isn't your problem don't try to butt in and make things worse. Ray well I really don't have anything to say u pretty much did the right thing so yah keep up Da good work c:

Ok, people need a change. Everyone does. I get on peoples nerves, everyone gets on everyones nerves. Sometimes my friends get on my nerves. Today I learn't forgive and forget.

lakeys wrote:-flame zone extinguished-

Nothing? There has been something brother. Jail time with Kiki, CHECK. There has been something.
But I learnt not to say something rude back, so ignored your smega and that irrelevant smega you did about me.
THANKS LISA FOR TEACHING ME THAT.

lakeys wrote:
Zalen wrote:Stop double posting/Bitch lakeys. Complaining gets you no where so you more than deserve your punishment. Hell if Alpha wasn't so nice you'd be permabanned. Hope you enjoy your week.
/thread
-double posts again-
Dude who are u any y do u stalk my posts?.... YOUR PICTURE SCARES ME IM SORRY I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ON EVERYTHING I POST!

Dude follow the rules please..
+ You're being racist to Zalen. Stop being immature.

lakeys wrote:i cant explain how many things are happening at once.. ive tried to settle down and i hav realized i have fucked up massivly -_-

Alpha is busy looking through reports.
Looking through his stuff.

He has a life, like all of us. Just live your life while your banned.

lakeys wrote:i know u guys go by the rules and unless theres strict evidence thers nothing you can do...
But all and all.... xEdge is just an ass hole... if you watch the fm its hilarious. if he sits down somewhere its like the plague. a dense area of the fm will turn to a ghost town when he comes by. and he never has anything nice to say ):

I do have nice stuff to say. I'm not all bad.
+ This is a report on you, don't go offtopic.

I just wanna say, How is FM Hilarious if it turns into Ghost Town?
Thats sad.

I'm not all bad, everyone has something to fix.

Last edited by xEdge on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:30 am

lakeys wrote:i know u guys go by the rules and unless theres strict evidence thers nothing you can do...
you can add me on skype kiki my skype is vbagwell2 ill be on for a little while longer if u add me ill accept Razz
btw i didnt say it earlier but thanks for trying with the xEdge case.

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 am

how am i being racist... he posts on all my things and yes im allowed to have a moment of honesty. THE PICTURE CREEPS ME OUT AT 1:30 am and no matter where i go i keep freaken seeing it

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top