D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. Empty [Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Post by Magnus Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 am

Character Name:
TigerChaos

Reason:He insulted {GM}Justice. [Also previously known as {GM}Demure. and {GM}_Halcyon.]

Testimonials:
Leonchu.

Justice:
Whatever you deem worthy.

Screenshots/proof:

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. Watt

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. IWONTOPENTHISIFIWEREYOUMEL-1

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. Wat3

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. Wat2

I don't give a rat's ass if he was joking or not. You don't fucking insult a GM.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. Empty Re: [Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:08 am

Hey son of a bitch that was awhile since when i got shit on you?Me and her are fine now you starting a fight now?You got shit on me?
Fucktard you don't assault me like that i don't like it either sneaking up on me kid?Your pissing me of now you wanna settle?come at me bro i don't like people
minding my own business you don't i know insulting a GM is a rude manner if your gonna start it all up again your finding me some trouble i'm not gonna let you off easily Leon and me are just friends this thread you made you tryna start a clash?

warned for flaming:

Last edited by RауѕтогмХ on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : warned.)

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. Empty Re: [Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Post by Magnus Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:12 am

TigerChaos wrote:Hey son of a bitch that was awhile since when i got shit on you?Me and her are fine now you starting a fight now?You got shit on me?

Tsk tsk tsk. Flaming.

''Awhile ''

Let's assume i killed someone ''awhile'' ago. I still get caught.

Just because it was ''awhile'' ago doesn't mean you didn't do it.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:17 am

Zero wrote:
TigerChaos wrote:Hey son of a bitch that was awhile since when i got shit on you?Me and her are fine now you starting a fight now?You got shit on me?

Tsk tsk tsk. Flaming.

''Awhile ''

No kid you wanna start a clash?People like you pisses me off your obviously trying to start of a fight?

warned for spam:

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:20 am

warned for spam:

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:24 am

warned for spam:

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:28 am

TigerChaos wrote:
Zero wrote:
TigerChaos wrote:
Zero wrote:

Tsk tsk tsk. Flaming.

''Awhile ''

No kid you wanna start a clash?People like you pisses me off your obviously trying to start of a fight?

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. Neilde10

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. Sohard10

Dude i don't find this funny fuck off just don't let me see you in game thanks /Peace

You don't find it funny? Too bad. I find it funny myself.

warned for spam:

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 am

warned for flaming:

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:54 am

warned for spam:

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:39 am

I thought it was cheesy anyways flaming? [color=red]WHY ARE YOU MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE?Leon did send you the pic does that mean you can abuse/ sabotage me?You look like a scaredy jerk your just finding for trouble I don't like people to just bump into my problems i don't even know you bitch please

warned for flame and spam:

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:31 am

Tigerchaos u broke the rule by insulted a gm they have the right to post this as a player report and if you can prove what you said about the whole thing clearing up about u and her then your good the report would be invaild but other then that u insult a gm and also broke forum rule NO flaming.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:56 am

Kikichan wrote:Tigerchaos u broke the rule by insulted a gm they have the right to post this as a player report and if you can prove what you said about the whole thing clearing up about u and her then your good the report would be invaild but other then that u insult a gm and also broke forum rule NO flaming.
First off he should have inform me that Leon gave him the picture so i am aware i'm pissed off just what he did i suggest removing this post is goodit just offence
me so much i am aware of that rule but i don't know why i just personally hate him

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:02 am

TigerChaos wrote:
Kikichan wrote:Tigerchaos u broke the rule by insulted a gm they have the right to post this as a player report and if you can prove what you said about the whole thing clearing up about u and her then your good the report would be invaild but other then that u insult a gm and also broke forum rule NO flaming.
First off he should have inform me that Leon gave him the picture so i am aware i'm pissed off just what he did i suggest removing this post is goodit just offence
me so much i am aware of that rule but i don't know why i just personally hate him

And why should i tell you.

You don't rob a bank and tell people that you did it.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:08 am

I got one thing mind your business don't be a busy body even if Leon did gave you the pictures does that mean you have sabotage the use of it?
And just shut it this forum post is annoying me and Mel are ok now no point posting it use your pea sized brain you should have informed Mel before you
do anything and pissing people off

Last edited by RауѕтогмХ on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed quotes.)

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:14 am

lolwut. Anyways. f3. You insulted a GM And that's a fact. I don't have to let you know that leon gave me the picture and i don't have to ask mel before i report someone.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:19 am

You had ask Leon for the pic so what you gonna say little bitch?Plus you know theres no point posting nothing is gonna happen me and Mel had start all over again so whats your point of posting?Just making more points for posting a thread getting someone pissed off? and Mel know about this earlier so yeah this thread is about you making a fool out of yourself kid bitch the past is the past don't try to start a fight when you can't defend yourself the rest i'm gonna leave mel and my problems hidden between us so yeah shut the fuck up (Sorry GMs this guy is getting on my nerves and for my strong use of these language)

warned for flaming:

Last edited by TigerChaos on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:56 am

Nothing is gonna happen? Not so sure mang.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:59 am

warned for spam:

Back to top Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

Post by Uitaka Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:35 am

This is stupid I'm just going to lock this up

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:16 am

Unlocked since this is a serious report.
Plus;; Zach, you missed a ss.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:18 am

∂ємυяє wrote:Unlocked since this is a serious report.
Plus;; Zach, you missed a ss.
Spoiler:

Thanks mel! :C

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Post by ♥ Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:17 pm

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
DO NOT:
• Disrespect GM/Owner

Not following these rules can result in jail and/or ban, you have been warned.

U did disrespect an GM. Which Shows that you will recieve something bad.
Next time , Watch What you type.

Nuff said.

Back to top Go down

fuckboiii.com

Ultimate Member

fuckboiii.com
Ultimate Member

Post by fuckboiii.com Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Dear TigerFag,
Do you know that insulting a GM or a staff member of D.ChaosMS is Wrong?, If you're going around saying shit bout Zach, WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY, Can get you banned. After this Post. You can Come at me all you want mang, I'm ready. So please, Stop acting like a 12 year faggot that has nothing to do then insult people, I also have realized your lack of vocabulary. Using "Fuck" and not using any punctuation mark. TYPE IN COMPLETE SENTENCES YOU STUPID ASS FUCK. And also, When you ask people to "Shut the fuck up". Have you ever used your liquefied Brain, To ever think that hes Correct?. Fuck No. Want to Start a fight? Sure. If you can punch me over the internet. After that post, I'm sure that you Felt Godlike, Monstrous, Mighty tall and powerful. But Guess what? Derp, You make more people hate your ass. Now, That you have finished reading this sentence, And your balls did not explode. I would like you to Come at me Bro, I'm ready.

Sincerely,
BlueCosmix

warned for flaming:

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:14 pm

BlueCosmix wrote:Dear TigerFag,
Do you know that insulting a GM or a staff member of D.ChaosMS is Wrong?, If you're going around saying shit bout Zach, WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY, Can get you banned. After this Post. You can Come at me all you want mang, I'm ready. So please, Stop acting like a 12 year faggot that has nothing to do then insult people, I also have realized your lack of vocabulary. Using "Fuck" and not using any punctuation mark. TYPE IN COMPLETE SENTENCES YOU STUPID ASS FUCK. And also, When you ask people to "Shut the fuck up". Have you ever used your liquefied Brain, To ever think that hes Correct?. Fuck No. Want to Start a fight? Sure. If you can punch me over the internet. After that post, I'm sure that you Felt Godlike, Monstrous, Mighty tall and powerful. But Guess what? Derp, You make more people hate your ass. Now, That you have finished reading this sentence, And your balls did not explode. I would like you to Come at me Bro, I'm ready.

Sincerely,
BlueCosmix

Don't flame mang. >:C

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Stay on topic and post only relevent information. insults are not permitted. Arguing should only be done to refute or prove that the person being charged is guilty.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top