D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Post by Knives Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 pm

It's obvious to the staff that flaming gets us nowhere. If he's not gone, then I'll jail him on sight. If Mel wants him banned, then she's going to have to ask Alpha (as stated in the rules).

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM.

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Knives✖ wrote:It's obvious to the staff that flaming gets us nowhere. If he's not gone, then I'll jail him on sight. If Mel wants him banned, then she's going to have to ask Alpha (as stated in the rules).
Er you know what?I'm cool off now jail whatever you want I know whats wrong, Mel I'm sorry for insulting you IT'S BY ME. Knives jail me how long do you want me jailed/ what can i do there? AFK? I'm fine i deserved this very much and just that i don't like Zero myself once again i'm sorry Mel i'll be in game anytime

Last edited by TigerChaos on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:24 pm

BlueCosmix wrote:Dear TigerFag,
Do you know that insulting a GM or a staff member of D.ChaosMS is Wrong?, If you're going around saying shit bout Zach, WHEN HE OBVIOUSLY, Can get you banned. After this Post. You can Come at me all you want mang, I'm ready. So please, Stop acting like a 12 year faggot that has nothing to do then insult people, I also have realized your lack of vocabulary. Using "Fuck" and not using any punctuation mark. TYPE IN COMPLETE SENTENCES YOU STUPID ASS FUCK. And also, When you ask people to "Shut the fuck up". Have you ever used your liquefied Brain, To ever think that hes Correct?. Fuck No. Want to Start a fight? Sure. If you can punch me over the internet. After that post, I'm sure that you Felt Godlike, Monstrous, Mighty tall and powerful. But Guess what? Derp, You make more people hate your ass. Now, That you have finished reading this sentence, And your balls did not explode. I would like you to Come at me Bro, I'm ready.

Sincerely,
BlueCosmix

warned for flaming:

Look kid i'm not interested in your intimidation, I laughed at your sentence chill kid. There's nothing to be angry about and no i'm not acting like a pussy now I just hate Zero you stay out of this I have nothing against you. I got no interest on bashing you on internet I know I did wrong I'M A HUMAN TOO I do have feelings, Yes it's the rule I have to respect the GM. Look just shut the fxxk up I don't care whether you hate me NOT

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 pm

sigh so much flaming here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Admins dont get much respect, which im dying to see.
Toon always gets accused of things he never did.
I always get treated a whore from other GMs all the time, *New ones who think im Newer then them* AKA *coughdevilthearcbotguycough*
Alpha gets so much respect, which he really DOES deserve, but everyone things he should fix up the server perfectly, DONT YOU KNOW ITS FUCKING HARD TO RUN THIS SHIT?
Our GFX crew ISNT appreciated enough.
Our female GMS get LAUGHED at by alot of douch bags.

Yknow, I think we deserve more respect. Sure most of the people are nice, but what the hell have we done to get those 1/5 haters in there to hate us?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AS FOR THIS THREAD, can I request that this gets solved quickly, cause I mean damn, its just flaming after flaming after spam after spam for no reason. Take it to XAT you two, seriously. Unless you have something useful to say..

DONT. FUCKING. SAY. IT. This is a thread, not a chat box.

-Sincerely, someone who is pissed at respectless players.

Remind yourselves, we arent "Gods" We have our limits. Unlike Nexon, we take care of people 1by1. SO TO BE HONEST, I THINK WE'RE DOING A BETTER JOB THAN THEM.

Just please. Stop the damn fighting and respect one another.~

I understand I havent contributed much to the thread, so you might aswell just warn me for flaming, but seriously, why shouldnt this be locked? I know Mel <--- *Demure, I think?* unlocked it, and I would do the same if I was constantly insulted, but cmon guys. Throw the judges hammer on the face and get it solved.

~ Once again, Thank. You.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 pm

{Game Master} Cynthia wrote:Admins dont get much respect, which im dying to see.
I always get treated a whore from other GMs all the time, *New ones who think im Newer then them* AKA *coughdevilthearcbotguycough*
Alpha gets so much respect, which he really DOES deserve, but everyone things he should fix up the server perfectly, DONT YOU KNOW ITS FUCKING HARD TO RUN THIS SHIT?

Yknow, I think we deserve more respect. Sure most of the people are nice, but what the hell have we done to get those 1/5 haters in there to hate us?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AS FOR THIS THREAD, can I request that this gets solved quickly, cause I mean damn, its just flaming after flaming after spam after spam for no reason. Take it to XAT you two, seriously. Unless you have something useful to say..

Remind yourselves, we arent "Gods" We have our limits. Unlike Nexon, we take care of people 1by1. SO TO BE HONEST, I THINK WE'RE DOING A BETTER JOB THAN THEM.

I understand I havent contributed much to the thread, so you might aswell just warn me for flaming, but seriously, why shouldnt this be locked? I know Mel <--- *Demure, I think?* unlocked it, and I would do the same if I was constantly insulted, but cmon guys. Throw the judges hammer on the face and get it solved.

Ok thanks for sharing your thoughts one final reply on this thread, Simply Zero got the pics was given by Leonchu, Me and Mel had it settle in a certain map she talked to me about the exact same thing that was stated in this SS. We had it gone and we're starting all over again and This Zero/Zachie person is starting things up it's like starting WW2 all over again, I've apologise and let's see what Mel is going to do to this problem and I think I feel pathetic repeating all over to this people which brings hatred to the server it doesn't matter if his a donor and I love this server, Ok I'm done here

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:34 pm

TigerChaos wrote:
{Game Master} Cynthia wrote:Admins dont get much respect, which im dying to see.

Ok thanks for sharing your thoughts one final reply on this thread, Simply Zero got the pics was given by Leonchu, Me and Mel had it settle in a certain map she talked to me about the exact same thing that was stated in this SS. We had it gone and we're starting all over again and This Zero/Zachie person is starting things up it's like starting WW2 all over again, I've apologise and let's see what Mel is going to do to this problem and I think I feel pathetic repeating all over to this people which brings hatred to the server it doesn't matter if his a donor and I love this server, Ok I'm done here

Ironic how you were the one who started it all. lololol.

Anyways, It's up to mel. If she feels insulted. She can ask alpha for a ban. If she doesn't. Jail time.
I haven't flamed one bit in this thread because i don't want to make a kid sad.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 am

You totally ignored Cynthia's message.

Just shut. up.

Let. GMs. Solve. This.

Back to top Go down

Darkest

Darkest

[Jailed 8 hours]TigerChaos Insulting A GM. - Page 2 Empty To Zach

Post by Darkest Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 am

Tiger and mel problem has been solved.Being a douchebag and going on sniping and bitchslaping people for no possible reasonWhat do we owe you zachie? Stop having retarded thoughts and acting like a kid MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.....Im done here

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:14 am

Darkest wrote:Tiger and mel problem has been solved.Being a douchebag and going on sniping and bitchslaping people for no possible reasonWhat do we owe you zachie? Stop having retarded thoughts and acting like a kid MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.....Im done here

I haven't even sniped that guy. wut.

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 am

Wait.
You told me you didn't say it, but your friend.
Were you lying to me or something, cause you flaming at Zach because he is standing up for me is really pissing me off.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 am

∂ємυяє wrote:Wait.
Were you lying to me or something, cause you flaming at Zach because he is standing up for me is really pissing me off.
Nope it didn't you know who i mentioned

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 am

TigerChaos wrote:

I know who you mentioned. But <Not sure> in your earlier posts it clearly says YOU said it.

Back to top Go down

TigerChaos

Average Member

TigerChaos
Average Member

Post by TigerChaos Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 am

∂ємυяє wrote:
TigerChaos wrote:

I know who you mentioned. But <Not sure> in your earlier posts it clearly says YOU said it.
Can we just talk it out in Xat i want it to be private

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Since this is a Report on YOU. I think it would be appropriate to discuss matters in this thread for the accompanying witnesses in this thread. Zach had a right to report you. Even though you're my friend, I abide by the rules. And the rules state that YOU shall not be allowed to insult ANY STAFF MEMBER. Even if you settled this privately awhile ago, Zach and Leon had no clue. So you had no reason to flame. You're just defending yourself in a unnecessary way. But, if you really want to talk about this situation in private again, it shall be up to Mel.

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:07 pm

In all honesty;;
I don't believe a flying shit of what he said to me in private.
He clearly states different things here, and he's making up a whole shit story about his ''Friend''.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:17 pm

∂ємυяє wrote:In all honesty;;
I don't believe a flying shit of what he said to me in private.
He clearly states different things here, and he's making up a whole shit story about his ''Friend''.

Hmm, I see. Well, it is up to you. If you feel offended, then shall you carry out the ban?

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

Post by Kevin Lights Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Just jail him for like 1hour or longer however you think he should be jailed.There you go problem solved, now was it that hard?

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Justice should be metioned by Owners or Mel herself.
As she got offended.

She can choose justice. Unless Owners can find a suitable punishment.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 pm

TenshiLights wrote:Just jail him for like 1hour or longer however you think he should be jailed.There you go problem solved, now was it that hard?

Insulting staff is a ban.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 pm

iSnipes wrote:
TenshiLights wrote:Just jail him for like 1hour or longer however you think he should be jailed.There you go problem solved, now was it that hard?

Insulting staff is a ban.

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:

8- Insulting:
- You are not to insult any user, regardless of race, sex, or gender.
- If a user insults you, you may jail the user.
- If you believe the user deserves a ban, ask the Administrator.

Last edited by Zero on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Nice try on the quote.

Mel got offended, so I'm pretty sure a ban is necessary since they did talk about this privately, with a bit of twisted lies and cover-ups then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 pm

I had a chat with Tiger. I felt sympathy for him.

I just have to say Tiger is really sorry.

He just wishes this would stop and he could just get judgement.

On the level of how Mel was offended, there should be judgement.

I would almost say a 3 day Jailing. From my view, thats how much I think he deserves.

If your going to pass judgement, please dont blow it out of proportion.

I've been offended MANY times, and those people got punished, but not banned.

SO Tiger wishes that instead of keep ruining his rep, he would rather be jailed.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Only one person I know has been banned for insulting a GM, and that was some guy who was insulting me after I gave him several warnings and had already jailed him. People don't learn.

Back to top Go down

ceehaychh

Dedicated Member

ceehaychh
Dedicated Member

Post by ceehaychh Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Jail for one hour? Surprised
Not taking sides, but, i still think 1hr isn't enough.

LOL.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top