D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

[Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail - Page 2 Empty Re: [Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail

Post by Shads Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:37 am

lakeys wrote:how am i being racist... he posts on all my things and yes im allowed to have a moment of honesty. THE PICTURE CREEPS ME OUT AT 1:30 am and no matter where i go i keep freaken seeing it

Dude you might get your ban extended maybe perma maybe for forums.

Stop double posting.

/requesting forum ban for lakeys

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

[Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail - Page 2 Empty Re: [Jailed 2 hours]Artin - warping to jail

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:40 am

Okay since all you dumbasses want to keep this up. All of you are now being warned for flaming. I personally will have none of this. If you want to keep talking shit, take it to a private message. Also next time you want to report someone for harassing and you have screen shots post it in the fucking player report. Don't whine and bitch about someone else in a report about you.

shadsy: Yes this is the truth. You are a kiss up. You really need to learn your fucking place here. Also he isn't being racist. He is simply stating that zalen's pic is scary. He never once said "eww a nigger" "look at at that ugly ass black person" Wanna know why? cause it isn't fucking true. Everyone is beautiful because they are who they are. Now fucking get over yourself. Also shadsy you have no power to request a forum ban on anyone.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 am

artin right now am using my phone Haha so I can't add il add u tomorrow when I wake up. At this point shady and artin just stop your fighting i really don't wanna see my 2 friends fight this fighting has to stop now

Back to top Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:45 am

ok kiki Very Happy ill be on all day Razz
and @devil im sorry im trying my best to cool off and ill refrain from any hatred towards others except maybe zalen

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:08 am

Donor was jailed for 2 hours for warping both himself and his mule to jail 9_9

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top