D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah's GM application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Noah

Noah's GM application Empty Noah's GM application

Post by Noah Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 am

Name: Stéphane

IGN: Noah

Why do you wish to be a GM: I want to become GM to help out every new players and also players who got problems, I think I deserve to become GM because I'm friendly and I like to help with anything. I also like to learn new things that's why I started learning wz edits (see below).

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Not long actually but I really enjoy this server, there's always awesome updates and it's very fun. I've played D.ChaosMS Ex "long" ago and you may remember me o.o (probably not). I was playing KMS but stopped to play only D.ChaosMS Ex.

Any GM experience: I've been GM twice and I also did a test server so I was admin ^^ I know much about GM job and commands (D.ChaosMS Ex commands may be different though).

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes, I would explain everything that he wants to know about the server.

How can you help the server: I can help with welcome new comers and explaining them about the server and I also have tons of ideas (that may -or may not- please you)

Other*: In real life I'm very friendly and I have a lot of friends. People usually likes me and they like how I make them laugh. I really love my familly and I always have time for them, I have 2 older brothers and we often go out together. Sometimes I miss my parents because they work a lot and I'm alone in my house most of the time.

What can you code*: As I said I started to learn Wz edit, I'm not saying I'm a pro since I can't do anything else than adding items from higher versions and changing how an item look like (still have some x/y problems xD). I can't make such amazing things as you guys (creating totally custom items like Sasuke's akatsuki robe :3) but yeah I know very basic things.

Can you GFX*: I don't know if that's called GFX for you but I do banners and signatures, I work with BannedStory and usually people like what I do (It's extremely basic tho). Here's some siggys I did :

Noah's GM application 2nlv3mu Noah's GM application 2ugz9xl Noah's GM application 2vmaw5z Noah's GM application 2rhp5y1

Thanks for reading~
Noah.

Last edited by Noah on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Used the right format (the other one was longer but oh well))

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Noah's GM application Empty Re: Noah's GM application

Post by Sardine Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:36 pm

Good luck~

Back to top Go down

Noah

Noah's GM application Empty Re: Noah's GM application

Post by Noah Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:45 am