D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application ~ Kagura

View previous topic View next topic Go down

เкคг๏ร

เкคг๏ร

Gm Application ~ Kagura Empty Gm Application ~ Kagura

Post by เкคг๏ร Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Name: Mirabai (If you want my last name Message me or chat me.)

IGN: Kagura, Sloth

Why do you wish to be a GM: A few reasons, One of the reasons is: When I see a hacker, they usually stop hacking when I go to take a SS, I find that very frustrating. Also, I'd like to help people out more, and to do that, I'd like more resources to do that, For instance: when someone wants a Cash shop item, I can give them it Or tell them where to get it.
A lot of the time, I'm online and there is no gm's on. Personally I think there should be at least one gm on all the time. I love helping people and feel It's hard when I am lacking a lot of resources to do so and would love to be able to help with any/all problems.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Since late July I believe, maybe early August.

Any GM experience:Kind of, When I use to play v.55 I made my own server. Never got it online, but was able to play it when ever I wanted.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Depends on the questions they have. I'f its how to download the game I usually give them a link, or explain where to go/how to download. If it's for simple training, I'll suggest places to train.

How can you help the server: Personally, I help the server a lot. I usually Suggest them to vote, Or force them too >Very Happy. I do find banning hackers amusing, Mainly for the fact that they would hack on a server with such high rates.
I'm usually up later then most gm's so If a hacker was to hack at the time where gm's usually
aren't online I could ban them, Or answer the questions of anyone who may need it at the time.

Other*: I'm usually a mellow person, but there have been times when someone has asked the same
question so many times, and ignores the answer to the question, that I ignored them. I'm very relaxed and patient with people that can listen properly. I make friends easily, but I don't put up with rude/snide comments unless I really care for you as a friend. I will trust anyone until they break that trust. Also, as I said up there, I love helping people. ^^

Can you GFX*: Well, I made an Item from bleach, and took off the flames off of the original item. I'm still working on all of the movements for the item so we can hopefully put it in game. https://dchaosms.forumotion.net/t933-my-first-custom-swords-3

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top