D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zul Gm Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zulhilmi2011

Zul Gm Application Empty Zul Gm Application

Post by zulhilmi2011 Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Name:zul

IGN: DarkElectro

Why do you wish to be a GM: I would like to be a GM because i have seen alot of problem in this server like PVPing in fm, ksing other members just to lvl . And calling people noobs because they think that there are too pro.I really cant accept this. You create this server so you want alot people to join,invite friends to play and also to relish the server.Thats what i want too, if all the people in this server call one another a noob, PvPing, and thus abusing its not something that the new playes can learn from this private server.So i would like to fix this issues and make this server as one HAPPY Family,Friendly,And the most Enjoyable custom server that D.Chaos could probly need. Thats what i do If you accept me as a member of a GM Thank You.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Ive been playing this server for 5 months but just started creating this forum a day ago as me too would like to contribute to D.ChaosMS forum.
UPDATE BY WILLI:
Create Date: 2011-10-11 23:10:32
Doesn't seem like 5 months....

Any
GM experience: No because is ok if we are gm or not helping people is the first priority.I hope you reconsider my application because some people only respect GM and ignore the newbie,even worse,scolding them with vulgarities.Im going to teach them not only gm u must respect all of us is a human so all of us must be treated the same way as they treat the gm.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Im gonna explained the newones some basic like .@commands and show them around the fm , introducing them the npc around there and its ok it took me 1hr plus too teach them as long they are happy we are happy . Because i love to see peoples smile showing that we are like brothers or sister to them.

How can you help the server: I can help the server by making interesting event on more funs event like treasure hunt and more fun events and we can do some boss competition a party of 6 killing a hard damm boss and who kill it 1st will be rewarded cool attractive prizes . This would make the events better cause not all are good in jumquest even me (Honesty Speaking) so im planing to make an event all can be play not only the pros , the newcomers are welcome too!!!

Other*: Im very active and my guild is DarkDemonTeam and DarkDem0nTeam 2 difrent types of my guild because this is for the newcomer to join and enjoy this server =D not much pro people althought but at least they have fun.I learn java scripting,Flash,and potential to create lighbox.Expert in database and also some of sql querys...

What can you code*: I can create,some item like nx item and some equips medal too. Im trying to learn to code more item so it will be helpful in the future.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top