D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JayJay's GM application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JayJay

JayJay's GM application Empty JayJay's GM application

Post by JayJay Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Name:Jay G.

IGN: JayJay

Why do you wish to be a GM: Because i really love helping people. Ive been doing that my whole life, and I'd say im not too bad at it. Plus, i want to get rid of anyone who harasses or annoys another, they plain out annoy me.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Well, im pretty new i guess. ive only played for maybe 1 or 2 weeks.

Any GM experience: No, but i was made a Jr. GM in another private server i used to play because all of the gms said i was really helpful.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: well, i can explain some good places to train, what every NPC in the FM does, and i can give them some cool NX items from agent P. i can probably give them some starting off items too, but i depends on how much i have.

How can you help the server: well, ill probably be snooping around in the fms making sure no-ones doing any hacks or what not. i really cant help much other than that, except for teaching noobies.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top