D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM] Ryan's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan

Ryan

[GM]  Ryan's Application Empty [GM] Ryan's Application

Post by Ryan Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 pm

GM APPLICATION

Name:
Ryan

IGN:
xRyan

Why do you wish to be a GM:
I want to experience that same feeling of power but I would not abuse it I would always think of my fellow players and believe in their rights I am always friendly and kindly. I would want to become a GM again to help fellow players in need or just plain help them in-game with any problems they have

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:
Not so pretty long but 2 days maybe, i know its pretty little but i will play more now because now i dont work so pretty much

Any GM experience:
Well, I only experience being a Game Master once and let me say it was a wonderful experience and I hope I get the same wonderful experience if I become one here too. Well, the server that I was GM on was NinjaMS. Heres proof
https://i.servimg.com/u/f60/15/20/75/14/mapleg12.jpg

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
Yeah, i would show him some places and give him some start mesos to get better Armor and weapons, and i would give him some advice. Like where to train.

How can you help the server:
I got some friends from old server that was trying to find a new Private server. i could tell them to come here and Vote for us and do this MS pretty well Smile

Last edited by Ryan on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found something wrong :p)

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

[GM]  Ryan's Application Empty Re: [GM] Ryan's Application

Post by Λlphα Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Ryan wrote: GM APPLICATION

Name:
Ryan

IGN:
xRyan

I want to experience that same feeling of power but I would not abuse it I would always think of my fellow players and believe in their rights I am always friendly and kindly. I would want to become a GM again to help fellow players in need or just plain help them in-game with any problems they have

Not so pretty long but 2 days maybe, i know its pretty little but i will play more now because now i dont work so pretty much

Any GM experience:
Well, I only experience being a Game Master once and let me say it was a wonderful experience and I hope I get the same wonderful experience if I become one here too. Well, the server that I was GM on was NinjaMS. Heres proof

Yeah, i would show him some places and give him some start mesos to get better Armor and weapons, and i would give him some advice. Like where to train.

I got some friends from old server that was trying to find a new Private server. i could tell them to come here and Vote for us and do this MS pretty well Smile

Dam GM app are closed -_-

Back to top Go down

Ryan

Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:03 pm

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:

Name:
Ryan

IGN:
xRyan

Any GM experience:

Dam GM app are closed -_-

Haha xD what a waste of time :p but when its open again then u got mine right here ^^

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:34 am

Name:
Ryan

IGN:
xRyan

Any GM experience:

1. ^^ alpha said this was closed
2. your not gm until alpha makes you one-->"[GM] Ryan's Application"
3. If everyone who plays for a short while becomes a gm, this will become a GM server =.=

Back to top Go down

Ryan

Ryan

Post by Ryan Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:54 am

Experiment wrote:

Name:
Ryan

IGN:
xRyan

Any GM experience:

1. ^^ alpha said this was closed
2. your not gm until alpha makes you one-->"[GM] Ryan's Application"
3. If everyone who plays for a short while becomes a gm, this will become a GM server =.=

1. I know im not a GM i wrote [GM] for just saying that im applied for [GM] not Coder or something -.-
2. I didnt know it was closed, becuz i saw on the page it was open but i didnt read the new "Notice" over it, there it said it was closed.
3. I know i played pretty low but its the same if you have played long.. you just need to learn rules, how to play, follow orders .. thats you only need
4. D.ChaosMS is a good ms maybe more people come so it wont be a GM server Smile

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top