D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamez's GM application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamez

Jamez's GM application. Empty Jamez's GM application.

Post by Jamez Wed May 25, 2011 10:44 am

Name: James

IGN: Jamez [lol pretty simple, no?]

Why do you wish to be a GM: I wish to be a GM because I want to be sort of the banhammer of the server. I feel that people who are hacking should get the justice that they deserve. I feel that with having a title of "GM" should be given to a person with great responsibility. I am an active player of this server, playing 3 hours+ everyday.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I have played D.ChaosMS EX for about 3 weeks, falling in love with the game instantly.

Any GM experience: I have been the banhammer of many in NidoMS.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: I know exactly how a newbie feels. Everyone has been there before! And sometimes, people in the society are cruel and laugh at the beginner. I am not like those kind of people. I will explain how to survive in the server, answering many questions of the newbie patiently and in detail. I also like to build relationships with the people I help, being extremely friendly while answering questions.

How can you help the server: I want to learn how to code so I can help this awesome server grow. I have the brain to learn many things, with the 4.5 GPA that I have achieved in 9th grade. I also have a lot of spare time (basically im a no-lifer :3) to study the codes that I have been given.

Other*: (Info about you) I am 15 years old, and I am a really responsible with the duties that I get given. I also like to crack a lot of jokes given the right situation :3. I hope that I will get the honor of being a GM of this server. I will use the power of GM responsively. Thank you for your time on reading this application! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top