D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FullMetal's Gm Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dragojr916

FullMetal's Gm Application Empty FullMetal's Gm Application

Post by dragojr916 Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:39 am

Name:

IGN:FullMetal

Why do you wish to be a GM: I believe i would make a descent GM because I am pretty active between the hours of 4:30-11:00(Pacific). I do my best with helping new players anyway I see possible. I have playing this server for a short time I hardly see any creative events but that could be due to the lack of players. But if you gave me the chance to show the improvement first hand so you can see the that my actions speak louder than words.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:
I have played D.ChaosMS for about two about to be three weeks now but I know it need some help if they would give me the opportunity to help more.

Any GM experience:
I have a small amount of GM experience, I used to be a level 4 G.M. with my friends private server about two years ago. It was Hampatchi,v75 and not to popular. It was eventually shut down sad to say I do not have a screen shot of the server nor my friends number. But I also wanted to say while playing that server i got ten people to play the server.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
To tell the truth i would ask them if they had any problems and is there anything i can do to help them because i would rather give them the answer they are looking for. So long story short i will be able to help a new player how to play.

How can you help the server: I want to become a Event GM, and host more events, hopefully by doing that we might more people to play I'm thinking 3-4 events per day. I will also clear the map if i see cash item litter because for some that causes lag. And i want to make sure this server runs as efficiently as possible.
Other*: (Info about you)
I'm a pretty strait forward guy, I follow the rules, help if needed, I do go afk randomly though because i am only 16 and My parents need me time to time. So pretty much if you would allow me a chance to become i GM thank you but if not Thank you for your time and consideration for reading my application.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

FullMetal's Gm Application Empty Re: FullMetal's Gm Application

Post by {GM} Night Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:44 am

dragojr916 wrote:How can you help the server: I want to become a Event GM, and host more events, hopefully by doing that we might more people to play I'm thinking 3-4 events per day. I will also clear the map if i see cash item litter because for some that causes lag. And i want to make sure this server runs as efficiently as possible.

i don't think we need event gm lol

dragojr916 wrote:I'm a pretty strait forward guy, I follow the rules, help if needed,

theres an typo, lol

From alpha rules,

-You cant make more then 2 Event per day.

Alpha rejected a app cause he was new and had typos
https://dchaosms.forumotion.net/t36-my-gm-app

Back to top Go down

emily

Post by emily Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:45 am

Wheres your name??

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down