D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Gm App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zathemz

My Gm App  Empty My Gm App

Post by zathemz Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Name: Matt, Matthew

Ign: Matthew

Why do i wish to be a gm: Well ive played on plenty of private servers, so ive seen plenty of gm's before, both good and bad. I just want to help the server run smoothly by enforcing rules and helping out others.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Just started this particular server.

Any GM experiance: Nada (i figure this means i will be rejected but im still gonna try Razz)

Can I explain things to newbies: Why yes, yes i can.

How can you help the server: I can help guide others to a pleasant experiance.

About me: Well, as stated above, i jsut joined this server. ive been on many other private servers. not to mention ive played the regular maplestory since its beta five or so years ago. im just looking for a way to help out those in need of assistance.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

My Gm App  Empty Re: My Gm App

Post by Λlphα Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:26 pm

zathemz wrote:Name: Matt, Matthew

Ign: Matthew

Why do i wish to be a gm: Well ive played on plenty of private servers, so ive seen plenty of gm's before, both good and bad. I just want to help the server run smoothly by enforcing rules and helping out others.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Just started this particular server.

Any GM experiance: Nada (i figure this means i will be rejected but im still gonna try Razz)

Can I explain things to newbies: Why yes, yes i can.

How can you help the server: I can help guide others to a pleasant experiance.

About me: Well, as stated above, i jsut joined this server. ive been on many other private servers. not to mention ive played the regular maplestory since its beta five or so years ago. im just looking for a way to help out those in need of assistance.

I see typos o;
And you have no experience in both being GM and this server T.T

Back to top Go down

zathemz

My Gm App  Empty Oh really?

Post by zathemz Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm

You see typo's do you? I see your lack of punctuation. Thus proving, everyone makes mistakes. Also, how do you expect me to have GM experience when every server is exactly like this one and dosen't even give you a chance to learn "the ways of the GM." I was hoping this would be different. Apparently not. >.>

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

My Gm App  Empty Re: My Gm App

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum