D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reason why the server is down.

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{GM}_Jessikuh

Average Member

{GM}_Jessikuh
Average Member

Reason why the server is down. - Page 2 Empty Re: Reason why the server is down.

Post by {GM}_Jessikuh Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:11 am

-Sigh- I just hope it doesn't get more worse then this in the future ~

Back to top Go down

★§Bleak§★

Dedicated Member

★§Bleak§★
Dedicated Member

Reason why the server is down. - Page 2 Empty Re: Reason why the server is down.

Post by ★§Bleak§★ Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:38 am

oh thx for telling us y the server is down Very Happy

anyway Good Luck to does who r fixing the server.

P.S are we forgeting any1? we got Alpha,Toon, Mac.. and....

Back to top Go down

MacRS

Coder

MacRS
Coder

Post by MacRS Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:49 am

Considering our host is being a bitch to us and hardly helping it's just down to what we can try to do. If we can't stop the attacked which I see unlikely as we haven't got their I.P we will have to change Dedi at some point.

To get a DDoS on this level and not have the dedi host help out is truly stupid so this is not just down to our knowledge as we just do this for fun and people clearly dislike some of the higher ups / server here. So a message to them is Go Fuck Your Self.

Other than that I'm trying to ask some friends of mine, Antlan (Phoenix/Rmzero from Aura) And EmilyX3 to help out as they are truly beast coders. So if they give me some more information or help stop then we will be ok if not then changing will be needed if we can't stop it ourselves.

@@ Ray - Yeah we kick arse at singing man, gotta do it again sometime!

Back to top Go down

AcidAce

Dedicated Member

AcidAce
Dedicated Member

Post by AcidAce Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:54 am

I'm sorry for ever doubting you Alpha. c:

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:11 am

MacRS wrote:Considering our host is being a bitch to us and hardly helping it's just down to what we can try to do. If we can't stop the attacked which I see unlikely as we haven't got their I.P we will have to change Dedi at some point.

To get a DDoS on this level and not have the dedi host help out is truly stupid so this is not just down to our knowledge as we just do this for fun and people clearly dislike some of the higher ups / server here. So a message to them is Go Fuck Your Self.

Other than that I'm trying to ask some friends of mine, Antlan (Phoenix/Rmzero from Aura) And EmilyX3 to help out as they are truly beast coders. So if they give me some more information or help stop then we will be ok if not then changing will be needed if we can't stop it ourselves.

@@ Ray - Yeah we kick arse at singing man, gotta do it again sometime!

Mac Mac Mac <3 Keep it I've been doing what i can to help alpha. If u want i can see if i can get Joe aka Derp Aka probably the baddest mother fucking coder for maplestory to help out. we are pretty close so he should be more than willing.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:32 am

Server is back on!

Back to top Go down

Benevolently

Post by Benevolently Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:48 am

Awesome! Great job to all the owners and whoever helped. Greatly Appreciated!!

Back to top Go down

Kalaia

Reason why the server is down. - Page 2 Empty Thank you

Post by Kalaia Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Thank you for hard working who worked for server to back. Very Happy
[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:Server is back on!

Back to top Go down

Barndon

Barndon

Post by Barndon Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:32 pm

its down again ._. and lagging a lot. Did the server get attacked again or is it just lag? Hope you guys can get it resolved, good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Ultimate Member

Jeff
Ultimate Member

Post by Jeff Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Mikemaydie wrote:Ok I have idea maybe Toon should run the server just explain him what to download for it and how to run and that all and yes you can use http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx

Just remember to make a back up sql and if it will works on his computer its good cause we could play and Alpah could fix the problam.

Its will be like a backup when be any problam with d/c lags or anyother things.

2 runers much better then 1.

-LAUGHS REALLY HARD-

First of all alpha isnt running this on his computer, Its a Dedi server which is a network you buy for servers and etc. Btw We are going to be switching Hosts so dont complain just be patient until.
Btw Toon computer cant even run 50 of us

Back to top Go down

eraj101

eraj101

Reason why the server is down. - Page 2 Empty any estimated date for it 2 be back on?

Post by eraj101 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:45 am

well im a newish player my friend actually recommended this to me a while back but i started playing yesterday n it was sick but then i got d/c and the server was offline Sad lmao so just wondering if theres and exact time itll be up Smile

Back to top Go down

Flares

Average Member

Average Member

Post by Flares Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:18 am

May i ask what DDoSed means?

Back to top Go down

Benevolently

Post by Benevolently Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 am

eraj101 wrote:well im a newish player my friend actually recommended this to me a while back but i started playing yesterday n it was sick but then i got d/c and the server was offline Sad lmao so just wondering if theres and exact time itll be up Smile

It's usually on 24/7, but the server is just having complications right now. Sorry about that, please stick around a bit longer and be patient. Once it's back up, it would have been worth the wait!

Back to top Go down

AlienGT

Post by AlienGT Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:02 pm

So is the server on or no because i still cant connect

Back to top Go down

Benevolently

Post by Benevolently Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:48 pm

AlienGT wrote:So is the server on or no because i still cant connect

Server was on the other day but it went back down the same day. And right now it is currently off still.

Back to top Go down

xxcory

xxcory

Post by xxcory Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:58 pm

AzzFFF wrote:May i ask what DDoSed means?
it meens'
One common method of attack involves saturating the target machine with external communications requests, such that it cannot respond to legitimate traffic, or responds so slowly as to be rendered effectively unavailable. Such attacks usually lead to a server overload. In general terms, DoS attacks are implemented by either forcing the targeted computer(s) to reset, or consuming its resources so that it can no longer provide its intended service or obstructing the communication media between the intended users and the victim so that they can no longer communicate adequately.
Denial-of-service attacks are considered violations of the IAB's Internet proper use policy, and also violate the acceptable use policies of virtually all Internet service providers. They also commonly constitute violations of the laws of individual nations.
When the DoS Attacker sends many packets of information and requests to a single network adapter, each computer in the network would experience effects from the DoS attack.

Back to top Go down

eraj101

eraj101

Post by eraj101 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Benevolently wrote:
eraj101 wrote:well im a newish player my friend actually recommended this to me a while back but i started playing yesterday n it was sick but then i got d/c and the server was offline Sad lmao so just wondering if theres and exact time itll be up Smile

It's usually on 24/7, but the server is just having complications right now. Sorry about that, please stick around a bit longer and be patient. Once it's back up, it would have been worth the wait!

ill guess ill wait a while Smile cause for about the half hour that i did manage to play, i found it 2 be one of the best servers i have tried yet Cool

Back to top Go down

AlienGT

Post by AlienGT Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:28 pm

I really hope Alpha can get his files soon so i can get back to that free market boy.. Laughing

Back to top Go down

ThatUnfunGuy

Post by ThatUnfunGuy Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Why don't we just respond by DDoSing the ips doing it to us?

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Ultimate Member

Jeff
Ultimate Member

Post by Jeff Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Since you guys do not understand "professional english" i'll put it in short

WE NO PLAY TIL ALPHA GET FILES FROM DEDI.. AFTER DAT HE BUY NEW HOST? UNDERSTANDD? HE BUY NEW HOST BECAUSE DIS ONE IS BEING DDOSED, THAT MEANSS SOME NUBS ARE HACKING OUR NETWORK WE RUN DE SERVER ON SO ALPHA BE WRAYING TO FRIX ETT.

That is all.

Back to top Go down

ThatUnfunGuy

Post by ThatUnfunGuy Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:51 pm

iPcGamerJeff wrote:Since you guys do not understand "professional english" i'll put it in short

WE NO PLAY TIL ALPHA GET FILES FROM DEDI.. AFTER DAT HE BUY NEW HOST? UNDERSTANDD? HE BUY NEW HOST BECAUSE DIS ONE IS BEING DDOSED, THAT MEANSS SOME NUBS ARE HACKING OUR NETWORK WE RUN DE SERVER ON SO ALPHA BE WRAYING TO FRIX ETT.

That is all.

LOL'd eventhough I'm not so sure where that came from. Most people seem to be knowing what is up.

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Ultimate Member

Jeff
Ultimate Member

Post by Jeff Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:22 pm

ThatUnfunGuy wrote:
iPcGamerJeff wrote:Since you guys do not understand "professional english" i'll put it in short

That is all.

LOL'd eventhough I'm not so sure where that came from. Most people seem to be knowing what is up.

Lol well people from previous replys have no idea what is happening even though it is clearly infront of them

Back to top Go down

AlienGT

Post by AlienGT Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 pm

That is all.

This mans a professional lol Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Mikemaydie

Mikemaydie

Post by Mikemaydie Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:24 pm

That is all.

This means their a pro noobs if they could crush such a big server like this one.

Back to top Go down

AlienGT

Post by AlienGT Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Mikemaydie wrote:

That is all.

This means their a pro noobs if they could crush such a big server like this one.

You right

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top