D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reason why the server is down.

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ripper319

Reason why the server is down. - Page 6 Empty Re: Reason why the server is down.

Post by Ripper319 Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:05 pm

all u need to do is to go to the web side and log in at the web side and go char.fix and ull see a link saying log out ur character or something like that , but for me it just freezes at the character selection and it go back to the beginning log in screen

EDIT: ACTUALLY THE SERVER IS DOWN NOW SORRY BOUT THAT , BUT IF IT SAYS THAT UR ALREADY LOGGED IN , JUST DO WHAT I SAID UP THERE AND ULL BE FINE

Last edited by Ripper319 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

eraj101

eraj101

Reason why the server is down. - Page 6 Empty Re: Reason why the server is down.

Post by eraj101 Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Ripper319 wrote:

i was playing for some time but then the game froze so i closed it, now whenever i click login on the client it says the account is logged into or the server is under inspection help?

all u need to do is to go to the web side and log in at the web side and go char.fix and ull see a link saying log out ur character or something like that , but for me it just freezes at the character selection and it go back to the beginning log in screen[/quote]

THANKS Smile king

Back to top Go down

DEMONation`

DEMONation`

Post by DEMONation` Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 pm

eraj101 wrote:
Ripper319 wrote:

i was playing for some time but then the game froze so i closed it, now whenever i click login on the client it says the account is logged into or the server is under inspection help?

all u need to do is to go to the web side and log in at the web side and go char.fix and ull see a link saying log out ur character or something like that , but for me it just freezes at the character selection and it go back to the beginning log in screen

THANKS Smile king [/quote]

same damn problem is currently occuring to me!!!!

Back to top Go down

Ripper319

Post by Ripper319 Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:13 pm

the server is up again , hmmm did u try going to the web site and logging in and click on the char.fix ???

Back to top Go down

<3

<3

Post by <3 Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:46 am

Ripper319 wrote:the server is up again , hmmm did u try going to the web site and logging in and click on the char.fix ???
yea.
go to the website, login and press char fix.
or u tried to login when the server was OFF.
Good day,Guy.

Back to top Go down

Arctic

Arctic

Post by Arctic Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 am

ok i have been playing for like 4 hours ( Love the Server Smile ) so i logged off for a sec and when i went to put the pic in it Froze and then said You have been loggede out of the server . so i try to logg in -.- and its said your already logged in -.-

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Ultimate Member

Jeff
Ultimate Member

Post by Jeff Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Arctic wrote:ok i have been playing for like 4 hours ( Love the Server Smile ) so i logged off for a sec and when i went to put the pic in it Froze and then said You have been loggede out of the server . so i try to logg in -.- and its said your already logged in -.-
1. Login to the website
2.Character fixes
3."Already logged in"
4. fix

Back to top Go down

Benevolently

Post by Benevolently Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Arctic wrote:ok i have been playing for like 4 hours ( Love the Server Smile ) so i logged off for a sec and when i went to put the pic in it Froze and then said You have been loggede out of the server . so i try to logg in -.- and its said your already logged in -.-

Also, you have to be patient, sometimes when you can't log in, that means the server is down and just give it a few minutes before you play again.

Back to top Go down

Mikemaydie

Mikemaydie

Post by Mikemaydie Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Login in the website to ur accountto, char fix then select the problem and it will be fixed thank you and have a nice day.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top