D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I get a box that says server is down because of a server crash or server check.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andienn

Andienn

I get a box that says server is down because of a server crash or server check. Empty I get a box that says server is down because of a server crash or server check.

Post by Andienn Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:37 pm

I think I'm ip banned which is confusing since I've yet to log into the game even once, I can't get the client to open and the fix posted does nothing it gives me the same server is down error. Yes the server is up when I'm trying to connect since my friend is playing. I don't know what to do ;-;

Back to top Go down

eraj101

eraj101

I get a box that says server is down because of a server crash or server check. Empty Re: I get a box that says server is down because of a server crash or server check.

Post by eraj101 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Andienn wrote:I think I'm ip banned which is confusing since I've yet to log into the game even once, I can't get the client to open and the fix posted does nothing it gives me the same server is down error. Yes the server is up when I'm trying to connect since my friend is playing. I don't know what to do ;-;

.... the server went down

Back to top Go down

Andienn

Andienn

I get a box that says server is down because of a server crash or server check. Empty Re: I get a box that says server is down because of a server crash or server check.

Post by Andienn Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:39 pm

It's up right now, I'm watching my friend play...

Back to top Go down

eraj101

eraj101

Post by eraj101 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Andienn wrote:It's up right now, I'm watching my friend play...

http://dchaosms.dyndns.org/ 5 users online...

Back to top Go down

Andienn

Andienn

Post by Andienn Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 pm

I can't link since I'm a new user but go to dchaosms.net 200 people online

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top