D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil's Gm Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~devil~

~devil~

Devil's Gm Application Empty Devil's Gm Application

Post by ~devil~ Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:21 am

Name:Arjuna

IGN: Devil

Why do you wish to be a GM: I've never had the chance of being a gm. I've looked up to gm's ever since I started maplestory, and that's been my goal, my dream. I help people as much as I can, but a lot of the time, Even when I know the answer, They ignore me and ask for a GM. I'd love to be the gm that they want to have and will try my best to surpass everyone's expectations of me if I do become a gm. Also, I'm completely Anti-hacker, so If there is any form of hacking I'll deal with it in the appropriate way, by Taking a SS of them hacking So if there is any question too why I banned them I can show. I really do hope you accept me as a gm, Thank you.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: 1-2 months

Any GM experience:None, but I would love to have some.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: I would explain the basics, such as: No hacking is permitted, no Duping Etc. If they have any questions to where to train, I will suggest the best places I see fit for there level, and rebirth count. If they have any other questions I will give them the answer I know is best, or that I find most accurate.

How can you help the server: I can help the server by providing care and respect to this server. I will care for it, and help as much as I can with any problem the community may have, and respect the server by not tarnishing it's name and keeping it clean from anyone who wish to harm it.

Other*: Some information about me... Well, I have great leadership skills, but will listen to all and any order given to me by superiors or/if what I'm doing isn't best. I'm very nice, I try to make everyone happy, and treat everyone with the same respect that I'm given. I'm good at meeting people and fitting in.

Can you GFX*: I'm not sure how to GFX, but If I get a slight understanding of it, I can get it down pretty fast.

Thank you :]

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top