D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoveLikeThis's GM Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

myperfection

LoveLikeThis's GM Application. Empty LoveLikeThis's GM Application.

Post by myperfection Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:43 am

Hello there~

Name : Jessica

IGN : LoveLikeThis

Why do you wish to become a GM: I wish to make people enjoy their play in DChaosms.
Also, I want to try my best to catch the hackers and help if anyone is in trouble.

How long have you played DchaosMS: hmm, I don't really remember. But i think it was around Feb.

Any GM experience: I don't have any experience of being a GM, but I will try my best to get to know all the commands, etc.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: I would ask what the problem and show them places that they need help leveling. If they have anymore trouble they could ask me or use the command @help.

How can you help the server: I can help the server by being nice and take responsibility. I want to help it to grow and become a good server so everyone could play. I can help by banning hackers. If anyone needed my help i could help them out.

Other: I am 14 years old. I live in Western Australia, Perth. Timezone is 8+
I play A LOT when I don't have school, but i still play during school. I love to make MMV <3 (only if I'm free)

Sorrry, I can code or GFX .
Thank youuu~ Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top