D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lime's GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AlexLime

Average Member

AlexLime
Average Member

Lime's GM Application Empty Lime's GM Application

Post by AlexLime Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:15 pm

Name:Alex

IGN:Lime

Why do you wish to be a GM: I wish to be a GM because like most of the people applying, i would love to make a difference. I'd also love to create or help create items for this server, because i know it will be appreciated and worth the time and effort. I feel that if new items are created it will become more attractive to people when there looking for a server to play, and like most people i love custom items because their different and haven't been seen before.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I have played D.ChaosMS EX for about 4 or 5 months if i can remember correctly.

Any GM experience: Yes, although its been over a year so i might need to refresh my memory abit, but i dont think that will be too troublesome.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: As long as i can understand them and they can understand me then i can definately help them out to the best of my abilities.

How can you help the server: I can help this server to become more customized and take a little weight off of your shoulders if needed. I will also be thinking of ways to entertain the community because i understand that events are limited.

Other*: I play soccer competitavely and i love to snowboard whenever i can get the chance. I love playing with Photoshop and making items.

What can you code*: Yes, i can code items (Ex: Hat, Weapons, Masks, etc.). I learnt a little from Vito whenever he was still playing, just by watching.

Can you GFX*: Yes, i love to GFX in my free time. As for proof of my GFX ive posted most of it in the GFX part of the forums so take a look if you would like. Most of its just out of boredum while others i was asked to do. Hopefully you can give me a list of things that i can work on.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top