D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duper fail..?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

XxNightLordXx

Duper fail..? Empty Duper fail..?

Post by XxNightLordXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Character Name:
ShadyX2

Reason:
This guy deserves a ban because he duped. He somewhat announced that he is duping by saying " Buying donor ticket (only 1) "

Testimonials:
None.

Justice:
Perm. Ban

Screenshots/proof:
Duper fail..? Shadyx2hacker

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Duper fail..? Empty Re: Duper fail..?

Post by Pazz Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:50 pm

I don't get why he's duping if he just buys one donor ticket. (He could've already have 4 donor tickets and just needed one more)

His chicken amount is hella high because he transfered his items from an old char. How he got that chix, I have no idea. But you can guess his previous account by his name.... It also had Shady in it... (with an extra s)

Back to top Go down

XxNightLordXx

Post by XxNightLordXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:57 pm

The reason why I thought he duped was because of his chix. When he said "Buying 1" i felt suspicious, because he might be duping, so to be sure, i spyed him, and found out the he had 44k chix?.. That threw me off, so I decided to post here.

I am now 100% sure he duped, look at this: Duper fail..? Shadyx2hacker2

LOL, failure much Shady?

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:00 am

holy fk how did he get that much chikkuns i swear i saw 44k chikkuns da last time owo

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Post by Pazz Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 am

Alritey then, I believe you mang now.

Back to top Go down

XxNightLordXx

Post by XxNightLordXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:06 am

LOL, i just checked his fame its over 30000! LMFAO, its too funny, all of a sudden he has toon sword, ichigo mask, and all these other crazy stuff.. and he has 112k chix now, spy him for yourself LOL!

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Post by Pazz Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:08 am

Shady wrote: I stole some chix from my friend Razz he gave me :O

LOL But I might needa share with him anyway. I have chix for Senitanal Goggles now! {Non-NX}

I'll buy them then.

In the trade section. C:.. (WHO THA HELL GIVES OVER 40k CHIX C:) NOBODY!

Last edited by Pazz Izumi on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:10 am

no one + there another report that he duped lawl

Back to top Go down

XxNightLordXx

Post by XxNightLordXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:15 am

This guy is seriously fail, i spyed him again and he had 112k Chix, i never SS cuz I had proof already. Then, he went to maps trying to either dupe again, or trying to get rid of his chix, i kept foiling his plans.. ehehehe EVIL ME!

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:19 am

XxNightLordXx wrote:This guy is seriously fail, i spyed him again and he had 112k Chix, i never SS cuz I had proof already. Then, he went to maps trying to either dupe again, or trying to get rid of his chix, i kept foiling his plans.. ehehehe EVIL ME!
lol and guess what he said?

ShadyX2 wrote:
I went on my friends account and got the chix that was there for sentinal goggles, i did clear drop them.
i did clear drop them.
who would do that if they knew they didn't dupe?

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:19 am

Night u took the chix from me. You even saw i clear dropped them.

Thats why I dropped them as I am aware that I did take from my friend's account.

you looted them and you hold them I have the same amount of the chix i had before these chix ruin my time.

Back to top Go down

XxNightLordXx

Post by XxNightLordXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:47 am

Dude what the hell are you talking about! I did pick it up so I could stop you from duping, then I dropped them and cleared map, if you wanted to get rid of the chix you can @clearinv, dumbass. When you "got chix from your friends" account, you did in a few steps, first you dropped 45k chix, then another 40k chix, and then around another 40k... you couldn't drop them in one single drop. Completely normal for someone that is stealing from a friends account, I would be so scared if i was hacking my friends account, just in case he might try to log in, and also, i would be scared that someone else would come and pick them so I would do everything real fast.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:50 am

XxNightLordXx wrote:Dude what the hell are you talking about! I did pick it up so I could stop you from duping, then I dropped them and cleared map, if you wanted to get rid of the chix you can @clearinv, dumbass. When you "got chix from your friends" account, you did in a few steps, first you dropped 45k chix, then another 40k chix, and then around another 40k... you couldn't drop them in one single drop. Completely normal for someone that is stealing from a friends account, I would be so scared if i was hacking my friends account, just in case he might try to log in, and also, i would be scared that someone else would come and pick them so I would do everything real fast.

owo clam down ._.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:51 am

XxNightLordXx wrote:Dude what the hell are you talking about! I did pick it up so I could stop you from duping, then I dropped them and cleared map, if you wanted to get rid of the chix you can @clearinv, dumbass. When you "got chix from your friends" account, you did in a few steps, first you dropped 45k chix, then another 40k chix, and then around another 40k... you couldn't drop them in one single drop. Completely normal for someone that is stealing from a friends account, I would be so scared if i was hacking my friends account, just in case he might try to log in, and also, i would be scared that someone else would come and pick them so I would do everything real fast.

Look here dumbass, @clearinv would remove also the nonduped chix i worked hard for. The only fact you have right is that they are my friends.

Back to top Go down

XxNightLordXx

Post by XxNightLordXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:56 am

ShadyX2 wrote:

Look here dumbass, @clearinv would remove also the nonduped chix i worked hard for. The only fact you have right is that they are my friends.

Thank you for admitting you have duped, good bye.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:01 am

XxNightLordXx wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:

When did I admit that. Y'all were saying there were duped chix. Ok, if there were duped chix, I had 17k clean. So i dropped the socalled 'DUPED' chix that you looted and kept for yourself til server crashed.

Back to top Go down

XxNightLordXx

Post by XxNightLordXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:23 am

..A'ight. Dude, just stop, go find another PS, don't ruin it for others. I don't want to keep replying to some pathetic kid that doesn't know how to defend himself. Some GM please ban him, there's another thread on this guy too, right below mines. I think there is enough proof to prove him guilty of duping, and he deserves a PERM. Ban for duping and also blatantly lying.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 am

ShadyX2 wrote:
XxNightLordXx wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:

When did I admit that. Y'all were saying there were duped chix. Ok, if there were duped chix, I had 17k clean. So i dropped the socalled 'DUPED' chix that you looted and kept for yourself til server crashed.

umm u kindia just did admit that u duped owo " @clearinv would remove also the NONDUPED chix i worked hard for" carefull wat u say owo

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:34 am

mushisan wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:
XxNightLordXx wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:

umm u kindia just did admit that u duped owo " @clearinv would remove also the NONDUPED chix i worked hard for" carefull wat u say owo

I didn't admit it. I mean that people said that it's duped. I might as well say it in their language.

Back to top Go down

XxNightLordXx

Post by XxNightLordXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:46 am

Dude can you stop, how old are you? Are you like 12? Who is going to believe your bullshi*? WHO?

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:49 am

XxNightLordXx wrote:Dude can you stop, how old are you? Are you like 12? Who is going to believe your bullshi*? WHO?

as far as i noe i could see that shady is not a duper i known him for quite while now and am sure that he
doesn't dupe he works hard for his chikkuns like i do so i am defending for shady

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:51 am

XxNightLordXx wrote:Dude can you stop, how old are you? Are you like 12? Who is going to believe your bullshi*? WHO?

It's not bullshit it's real. And I am 12. ^_^

mushisan wrote:as far as i noe i could see that shady is not a duper i known him for quite while now and am sure that he
doesn't dupe he works hard for his chikkuns like i do so i am defending for shady

Thank you Kiki, you're really nice friend too. I known you for a while. And we both work hard for our chickens.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:53 am

ShadyX2 wrote:

It's not bullshit it's real. And I am 12. ^_^

i LOLED AT THIS PWAHAHAHA XD

mushisan wrote:as far as i noe i could see that shady is not a duper i known him for quite while now and am sure that he

Thank you Kiki, you're really nice friend too. I known you for a while. And we both work hard for our chickens.

npz c:

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:54 am

You guy's are still continuing? its been like 5 hours. just wait untill a gm decides to ban him or not,
if they choose no, then ok.
if they choose yes, then ok.
there's no need to start a player report with 50 pages with a full-out riot.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:59 am

Loveee wrote:You guy's are still continuing? its been like 5 hours. just wait untill a gm decides to ban him or not,
if they choose no, then ok.
if they choose yes, then ok.
there's no need to start a player report with 50 pages with a full-out riot.

Look who's talking! HONESTLY, You are honestly involved. Check first page. You'll see what I'm talking bout. You also do have a right to tell us to stop. I just wish a GM can acctually understand that it is not my chickens and is my friends. I wish Alpha / Toon / Willi / Eric give me 1 Chance as I have never done anything wrong + I didn't dupe. These aren't excuses.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top