D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smadow's GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Smadow's GM Application Empty Smadow's GM Application

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:44 am

Name:John (Just call me Gwon f3)

IGN: GwonLeYog

Why do you wish to be a GM: I want to make server a peaceful place, help new coming players, check chat for spammers or etc. , checking in game community, and catch hackers.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I have played D Chaos for like a 4 months.

Any GM experience: Not really, but I know all commands and etc.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: First I'll ask about problem , and then I would help like How to set game (Download , install) using TiemViewer if they need to, In-game questions (Like NPC's, where to train, how to obtain chickens,how to farm them and etc.), but not leveling or giving chickens w/o reason.

How can you help the server: I would help everyone, I would try to improve community, would be nice to everyone (to meanies too), jail hackers and ban them for being sure what they did. And I hope I'll do everything to improve the server.

Other*: (Info about you)
I'm 13 (Pretty young huh f3) I live in Latvia (GMT+2) so I can check server in night as for USA players. I'm active like 5 days in week besides of school (with weekends). Like to talk with people. Well I can WZ edit pretty good and learning Java.

Can you GFX: Well I know how to use Photoshop decent and I'm just making signatures for fun and editing photos at all f3

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top