D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Savior's GM Application =P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Savior

GM

Savior
GM

Savior's GM Application =P Empty Savior's GM Application =P

Post by Savior Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Name: ehh is this really necessary? Question but call me Savior

IGN: Savior

Why do you wish to be a GM: Because this is a very epic server and I've seen many newcomers who have trouble starting out in the game. In addition, I have experienced a hacker myself (or at least i think it was a hacker) while play the game. I was also with HungCZ in that time.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I have forgotten how long I played this server, perhaps around 1-3 months?

Any GM experience: Sadly no, I do not have any experience as a GM. This is my first time however, I do have a set of guidelines of what GMs should and should not do. If given this chance, I will try my best as a GM. (I have already seen the GM rules of this server)

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Shouldn't they know already how to play Maplestory through Global maplestory? (How else would they know about maplestory private servers? =P)---unless you mean how to install and start the game which I know somewhat of, I will try to help them to the best of my abilites whenever anyone asks for help.

How can you help the server: I will help Newcomers and players in this server when they need help or when I see them in a struggle. I will make the server into a fair and cleaner server.

Last edited by Magablaze on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top