D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE APPLICATION!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kirby02

kirby02

THE APPLICATION! Empty THE APPLICATION!

Post by kirby02 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:24 pm

Name: Laura

Age: I was 25 last year, and the year after that, and the year after that. Pretty sure that's what I said to my invisible daughter.

What times I can be on: WHENEVER, WHEREVER!! Just like Shakira.

IGN: Kairi (THE FAWK? IT TOOK ME 5 MINUTES TO TRY AND REMEMBER. AND I STILL HAD TO ASK SOMEONE ELSE WHAT IT WAS)

Why do you wish to be a GM: I feel that it is quite essential to help y'all suckers.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I've been playing for a few months or so.....Maybe I should lie and said SINCE MAPLESTORY CAME OUT. But no, you'd be far too impressed.

Any GM experience: NOOOOOOPE! But I'm so glad you asked, dear.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Well, apparently, I was mod because I helped a bunch of people (I totally made fun of the noobs afterwards). And then I got made fun of for being a temp mod. SO I ASKED ERIC TO UN-MOD ME.

How can you help the server: FOR STARTERS, I WILL act like an ass. Though, I will give SHIT to people who beg/spam for stuff. Unless it's on the green list of things available to them. Otherwise, they need to sit their lazy asses and find it themselves. And then fart and scratch their asses like the colorful tarts they are.

Other: My nickname can also be bitch, but YOU have to get me a sammich. There's this voice I like to talk to; it dictates if I should dunk a baby in a toilet or if I should dress up as a clown to scare them. Make sure you check the urinals before you pee there. I saw green gunk in there last time.

I hope you laughed Alpha. Or broke a smile. Break some teeth while you're at it, it's a fest. albino

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top