D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrgod's GameMaster Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dude259

Mrgod's GameMaster Application Empty Mrgod's GameMaster Application

Post by dude259 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:40 am

Name:Castle Fung

IGN: Mrgod

Why do you wish to be a GM: Well I want to be a Gm because I'm a kind person that loves to help people. For example you can see me in game saying I can help new players to reborn or level.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I've played D.ChaosMS EX for about 1 month and i really enjoyed playing it. By the way the first 3 weeks I've played about 12 hours streak or so.

Any GM experience: No, I really don't have any GM experience but i can prove to you that i can still be a good GM without having any experience. All things needs a starting point right?

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes I'm able to explain everything for how to play to a new player. Sometimes I even went to XAT to help out people that has problem playing the game or even logging in.

How can you help the server: I can help the server by voting and helping the community to grow bigger. I can also help people that has problems or questions. By the way, I've already helped the server by telling Toon that IcyAran is a hacker and I'm still spying people's damage and informations to get hackers banned also.

Other: I speak English, French and cantonese. I don't know if that helps.

Can you GFX:I can't GFX but I really want to learn how to do it Smile

I hope you guys like my application, but I'll still help the server if I didn't got accepted.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Mrgod's GameMaster Application Empty Re: Mrgod's GameMaster Application

Post by Sardine Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Good luck~

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top