D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aranmann`s GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aranmann

Aranmann`s GM Application Empty Aranmann`s GM Application

Post by Aranmann Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Name: Braedon
IGN: Aranmann
Time zone: GMT -7

-Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, and the kind of personality you have.)
Well to start, im firendly, patient, and an overall happy person!

Likes: Food :3, Friends, Free Time , drivin mah new car! , and Maplestory. oh and Killing Floor. haha , Mah peeps of GMS

Dis-Likes: Rude People, Justin Bieber (he made my country a giant rainbow flag, Angry Bears ( in General), Angry Snakes (In general), Spiders of ANY kind,
Hackers (Makes The Game Un-Fair ) Party-Poopers (nobody likes `em (real parties).)

-How many hours are you able to play?

it varies.
approximate schedule i would be able to play are as follows: (Obviously i have things like meals, friends, etc.)
Saturday/Sunday: 10AM - 12PM Monday Through Thursday: 5AM - 8AM Friday:5AM - 8AM
2PM - 10PM 2PM - 4AM

-Do you have any previous experience as GM?
Yes, im currently GM at another server. I`m also donor on other servers at the moment

-How well do you recognise a hacker?

well... if somebody reports, i will investigate it with !spy,equips, rb, along with hide.
as well as any hacker i find. if i see suspicious damage, i will !spy, check ap, check equips, and rebirths.
they are fairly easy - moderate to spot, as some have strange names, and dont acknowledge if botting.
others, will be c0cky, and show it off. obviously that wont do.

after investigating, i will take appropriate action, if found guilty, will state reason for ban along with a time of how long the ban will last.
ALSO: being an ex-hacker in combat arms/maplestory i can spot them fairly well also, they just have.... a look/behavior that stands out for me

-How would you make a good addition to this server?
well i play at all times, sometimes during the week, pulling all-nighters is a fairly common occurrence with me, so i would be on some during week at all times, as i have random days off
so time zones don`t really apply to me as im on @ all hours. therefore catching the abusers who decide to take advantage of most gm`s being asleep

-List any members/GMs who support your application:
None atm

ALSO: Thanks to all who decide to support me :3

~Aranmann

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Aranmann`s GM Application Empty Re: Aranmann`s GM Application

Post by {GM} Night Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Aranmann wrote:Name: Braedon
IGN: Aranmann
Time zone: GMT -7

-Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, and the kind of personality you have.)
Well to start, im firendly, patient, and an overall happy person!

Likes: Food :3, Friends, Free Time , drivin mah new car! , and Maplestory. oh and Killing Floor. haha , Mah peeps of GMS

Dis-Likes: Rude People, Justin Bieber (he made my country a giant rainbow flag, Angry Bears ( in General), Angry Snakes (In general), Spiders of ANY kind,
Hackers (Makes The Game Un-Fair ) Party-Poopers (nobody likes `em (real parties).)

-How many hours are you able to play?

it varies.
approximate schedule i would be able to play are as follows: (Obviously i have things like meals, friends, etc.)
Saturday/Sunday: 10AM - 12PM Monday Through Thursday: 5AM - 8AM Friday:5AM - 8AM
2PM - 10PM 2PM - 4AM

-Do you have any previous experience as GM?
Yes, im currently GM at another server. I`m also donor on other servers at the moment

-How well do you recognise a hacker?

well... if somebody reports, i will investigate it with !spy,equips, rb, along with hide.
as well as any hacker i find. if i see suspicious damage, i will !spy, check ap, check equips, and rebirths.
they are fairly easy - moderate to spot, as some have strange names, and dont acknowledge if botting.
others, will be c0cky, and show it off. obviously that wont do.

after investigating, i will take appropriate action, if found guilty, will state reason for ban along with a time of how long the ban will last.
ALSO: being an ex-hacker in combat arms/maplestory i can spot them fairly well also, they just have.... a look/behavior that stands out for me

-How would you make a good addition to this server?
well i play at all times, sometimes during the week, pulling all-nighters is a fairly common occurrence with me, so i would be on some during week at all times, as i have random days off
so time zones don`t really apply to me as im on @ all hours. therefore catching the abusers who decide to take advantage of most gm`s being asleep

-List any members/GMs who support your application:
None atm

ALSO: Thanks to all who decide to support me :3

~Aranmann

OMG didnt you know that there was a format? Its obvious that your format is from another server

Back to top Go down

Aranmann

Post by Aranmann Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:29 am

ofc it was from another server.... there was no format so i took the format my previous server had.

it made it neater.

but it is me Very Happy~

(as in i can prove its me~)

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 am

Aranmann wrote:ofc it was from another server.... there was no format so i took the format my previous server had.

it made it neater.

but it is me Very Happy~

(as in i can prove its me~)

1. the format is here
https://dchaosms.forumotion.net/t29-gm-app-format

2. applications are closed
https://dchaosms.forumotion.net/t59-gm-app-closed

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down