D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extracting Problem -x- big one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snowingcakie

snowingcakie

Extracting Problem -x- big one Empty Extracting Problem -x- big one

Post by snowingcakie Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:40 pm

! C:\Documents and Settings\CV not mom\My Documents\D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.part01.rar: CRC failed in D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.rar. The file is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\CV not mom\My Documents\D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.part01.rar: Unexpected end of archive
! C:\Documents and Settings\CV not mom\My Documents\D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.part01.rar: Packed data CRC failed in D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.rar. The volume is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\CV not mom\My Documents\D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.part09.rar: Unexpected end of archive
! C:\Documents and Settings\CV not mom\My Documents\D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.part09.rar: Packed data CRC failed in D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.rar. The volume is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\CV not mom\My Documents\D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.part10.rar: Unexpected end of archive
! C:\Documents and Settings\CV not mom\My Documents\D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.part10.rar: Packed data CRC failed in D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.rar. The volume is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\CV not mom\My Documents\D.ChaosMS Revision 8.1.part11.rar: Unexpected end of archive
it keeps saying that not matter were i downloa it from

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Extracting Problem -x- big one Empty Re: Extracting Problem -x- big one

Post by ----- Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:36 am

You know, you could Google these problems. They're not restricted to D.Chaos only.

Corrupted Volume:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=WinRAR+The+volume+is+corrupt

Unexpected End of Archive:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=WinRAR+Unexpected+End+of+Archive

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top