D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Accepted}DragonHero Ban Appeal

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Turkey

{Accepted}DragonHero Ban Appeal Empty {Accepted}DragonHero Ban Appeal

Post by Turkey Wed May 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Everything is resolved and mel said she left a message in staff chat room only a level 5 gm + can unban me since im IP banned and she can only do unban reg

Last edited by Turkey on Thu May 31, 2012 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

{Accepted}DragonHero Ban Appeal Empty Re: {Accepted}DragonHero Ban Appeal

Post by Mel Wed May 30, 2012 12:42 pm

No offence and shizzle;; but I don'tt think it was Quincyy. He has been jailed by me for 18 hours once and he won't do that again. Plus;; He was sitting next to me when you suddenly got out of jail.
And if you read it right, it says ''Requesting temp ban'' on my report.
And it wasn't really a joke, you made me go online just for an item, even though I was pretty busy at that point.
You said Quincyy kept warping you out, but he was talking all the time <I think>, leaving no time to write !dwarp DragonHero 91000000. I think Pimps and Lennnnn were there too, I'd like to hear what they saw.

f I'm wrong, then correct me.
If this was an unfair ban for you escaping jail, I'll apologize later on.

Back to top Go down

Turkey

Post by Turkey Wed May 30, 2012 12:44 pm

I know it was quincy 110% you say he wouldnt break a rule again but its not impossible

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Wed May 30, 2012 1:34 pm

I don't know Quincy at all or anything but it sounds like you are trying to blame him for what happened so you get away and he gets a punishment...but then again there are multiple stories to this case so I'm not sure I would like to hear Quincys side before giving jumping to conclusions
If a GM finds this post pointless to the case, you may delete it.

Back to top Go down

Turkey

Post by Turkey Wed May 30, 2012 1:42 pm

•Tia• wrote:I don't know Quincy at all or anything but it sounds like you are trying to blame him for what happened so you get away and he gets a punishment...but then again there are multiple stories to this case so I'm not sure I would like to hear Quincys side before giving jumping to conclusions
If a GM finds this post pointless to the case, you may delete it.

There isnt a reason why i would want to get quincy in trouble for no reason but yes im trying to get quincy a punishment for breaking the rules and abusing and justice for me i dont want quincy to get away with this

Back to top Go down

Rein

{Accepted}DragonHero Ban Appeal Empty Re: DragonHero Ban Appeal

Post by Rein Wed May 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Dragon Hero Im sry but i seriously dont think that its quincyy
if he was talking the entire time (i think) he shouldnt be able to unless he typed it once before
and pressed the up or down key to bring it up again

You can delete this if you want

Back to top Go down

Turkey

Post by Turkey Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 pm

NekuSakuraba wrote:Dragon Hero Im sry but i seriously dont think that its quincyy
if he was talking the entire time (i think) he shouldnt be able to unless he typed it once before

i wont delete anything if its a flame comment i want everyone to speak their mind even so a Permanent IP banishment is extreme in my opinion over it and i havent even ben playing the server for 24 hours i just want justice to take its course personally he only has to type the warp once and he can just press the up key and spam warp me to fm as he did and also talk at the same time

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Wed May 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Turkey wrote:
NekuSakuraba wrote:Dragon Hero Im sry but i seriously dont think that its quincyy

i wont delete anything if its a flame comment i want everyone to speak their mind even so a Permanent IP banishment is extreme in my opinion over it and i havent even ben playing the server for 24 hours i just want justice to take its course personally he only has to type the warp once and he can just press the up key and spam warp me to fm as he did and also talk at the same time

Dude. Not even 7 hours have passed and,

∂ємυяє wrote:

Currently banned;; Requesting a tempban for him

Back to top Go down

Turkey

Post by Turkey Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 pm

∂ємυяє wrote:
Turkey wrote:

Dude. Not even 7 hours have passed and,

∂ємυяє wrote:

Currently banned;; Requesting a tempban for him

You must of miss understood me i said i havent even played the server for 24 hours im suprised i got banned so quickly and i know your requesting a temp ban for me but dont you think a Permanent IP ban was even a little harsh? i did not defy you i couldnt stay in jail if i tried as i stated

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Wed May 30, 2012 2:48 pm

How hard is it to stay in jail? If anyone offers to warp you out, just go "NO, Imma go AFK in here".

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed May 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Yes an IP ban is harsh, but the way our commands are set up, it is the only type of ban we have at the moment. there is no !tempban. If we decide to tempban you, we ban you and have an admin unban you after x amount of days.

So fuck your guilt trip.

As for quincy, Demure has inflicted her punishment on him.

@people saying "If you find this point pointless you can delete it"
stfu we'll delete it if we need to, we don't need your permission.

Back to top Go down

Turkey

Post by Turkey Wed May 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Knives✖ wrote:How hard is it to stay in jail? If anyone offers to warp you out, just go "NO, Imma go AFK in here".

Knives dont you think i tried that? he was SPAM warping me out so i was defensless

Back to top Go down

Turkey

Post by Turkey Wed May 30, 2012 2:56 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:Yes an IP ban is harsh, but the way our commands are set up, it is the only type of ban we have at the moment. there is no !tempban. If we decide to tempban you, we ban you and have an admin unban you after x amount of days.

So fuck your guilt trip.

As for quincy, Demure has inflicted her punishment on him.

@people saying "If you find this point pointless you can delete it"
stfu we'll delete it if we need to, we don't need your permission.

surely i can just be jailed for some time or i can be REGULARY banned instead of IP banned and this time quincy can be told to stop i really didnt do anything wrong here at all quincy was just spam warping me and kep using the trolljail aka bitchslap command and he admitted he was abusing in demure's post http://www.dcmsforum.net/t5425-banned-by-gmdemuredragonhero-escaping-jail i have done nothing wrong but sit here and let quincy get away with this so im trying to serve justice and were you talking to me when you said fuck your guilt trip? and was it neccessary?

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed May 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Turkey wrote:

surely i can just be jailed for some time or i can be REGULARY banned instead of IP banned and this time quincy can be told to stop i really didnt do anything wrong here at all quincy was just spam warping me and kep using the trolljail aka bitchslap command and he admitted he was abusing in demure's post http://www.dcmsforum.net/t5425-banned-by-gmdemuredragonhero-escaping-jail i have done nothing wrong but sit here and let quincy get away with this so im trying to serve justice and were you talking to me when you said fuck your guilt trip? and was it neccessary?
Yes I was talking to you and no it's not necessary.
unnecessary ≠ not allowed to be said.

The ban is appropriate. Quincy is selling the warp out service. By choosing to be warped out, you are engaging in an attempt to purposefully escape your punishment, which is jail.

Escaping Jail usually warrants a ban because you're trying to avoid your first punishment.
Quincy should have a harsher sentence for violating donor rules. Perhaps temp demotion.

You're literally and figuratively in no position to serve justice.

Back to top Go down

Turkey

Post by Turkey Wed May 30, 2012 3:09 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:
Turkey wrote:

Yes I was talking to you and no it's not necessary.
unnecessary ≠ not allowed to be said.

The ban is appropriate. Quincy is selling the warp out service. By choosing to be warped out, you are engaging in an attempt to purposefully escape your punishment, which is jail.

Escaping Jail usually warrants a ban because you're trying to avoid your first punishment.
Quincy should have a harsher sentence for violating donor rules. Perhaps temp demotion.

You're literally and figuratively in no position to serve justice.

I think an IP Permanent ban is too much i should atleast have another chance or get my account whiped or a restart or somthing i have not even ben playing the server for 7 hours i am crazy new to the server and im still working my way around and i just read the rules of everything i admit i should of read the rules before starting the game but no one was on to show me how to use the forums since the forums is different then what im use to

Back to top Go down

вυттѕєcкѕ

Dedicated Member

вυттѕєcкѕ
Dedicated Member

Post by вυттѕєcкѕ Wed May 30, 2012 3:15 pm

She requested a goddamn tempban for you dude. Keep on whining and it'll probably be permanent.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed May 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Is an IP ban too harsh?
No. If you screw up, we kick you out of the server for a certain amount of time. unbans are rare and usually occur if the ban was unjust. We don't need you screwing around on another account ingame as if nothing happened. We make it clear that if you fuck up, you will be held accountable for your actions.

Did you violate the rules? yes.
Did you violate them multiple times? yes.
Did you read the rules? no.
As for people not showing you around, you could have easily used an smega to ask a question about the forums, the rules, or anything.

you could have walked up to anyone and asked about the rules.

you could have used @help or @gm to ask a question or get acquianted with the game. We even have D.Chaos tips that regularly tell you to use @help and @gm, among other things.

The IP ban stays.

Back to top Go down

Turkey

Post by Turkey Wed May 30, 2012 3:24 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:Is an IP ban too harsh?
No. If you screw up, we kick you out of the server for a certain amount of time. unbans are rare and usually occur if the ban was unjust. We don't need you screwing around on another account ingame as if nothing happened. We make it clear that if you fuck up, you will be held accountable for your actions.

Did you violate the rules? yes.
Did you violate them multiple times? yes.
Did you read the rules? no.
As for people not showing you around, you could have easily used an smega to ask a question about the forums, the rules, or anything.

you could have walked up to anyone and asked about the rules.

you could have used @help or @gm to ask a question or get acquianted with the game. We even have D.Chaos tips that regularly tell you to use @help and @gm, among other things.

The IP ban stays.

I didnt vioate the rules MULTIPLE times and i didnt read the rules because i didnt know how to use the forums and i didnt know what was right or wrong i am completely new to maple story private servers i didnt know where to get smegas and i didnt know the commands and the server has ben crashing people all day i am bi polar go easy on me i am completely new nothing like this should happen again just give me a break and some slack this time i didnt know anything from right or wrong just like a baby if a baby pukes on your clothes do you execute it? No
and arent you a member? how do you know the ip ban stays? i live a harsh life of being picked on and bullied and i have constant mood swings all im asking is for another chance..

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed May 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Turkey wrote:

I didnt vioate the rules MULTIPLE times and i didnt read the rules because i didnt know how to use the forums and i didnt know what was right or wrong i am completely new to maple story private servers i didnt know where to get smegas and i didnt know the commands and the server has ben crashing people all day i am bi polar go easy on me i am completely new nothing like this should happen again just give me a break and some slack this time i didnt know anything from right or wrong just like a baby if a baby pukes on your clothes do you execute it? No
and arent you a member? how do you know the ip ban stays? i live a harsh life of being picked on and bullied and i have constant mood swings all im asking is for another chance..
Your mental condition is irrelevant.
Your personal life is irrelevant.
Your comparison is flawed because the punishment is cruel and unusual.
Your punishment, a temporary IP ban, is neither cruel nor unusual.

Private server rules differ between servers. In this particular server, we jail people for punishment and only ban if you're causing more trouble. The bans are usually permanent. Since you are new, we have decided to give you a temporary ban so you can learn your lesson and get a 2nd chance at the game. The TEMPBAN IS your 2nd chance.

Am I member? No, I'm a GM, that's how I know.

And for fucks sake, read the forum rules, do not double post, edit your posts instead.

Back to top Go down

Turkey

Post by Turkey Wed May 30, 2012 3:39 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:
Turkey wrote:

Your mental condition is irrelevant.
Your personal life is irrelevant.
Your comparison is flawed because the punishment is cruel and unusual.
Your punishment, a temporary IP ban, is neither cruel nor unusual.

Private server rules differ between servers. In this particular server, we jail people for punishment and only ban if you're causing more trouble. The bans are usually permanent. Since you are new, we have decided to give you a temporary ban so you can learn your lesson and get a 2nd chance at the game. The TEMPBAN IS your 2nd chance.

Am I member? No, I'm a GM, that's how I know.

And for fucks sake, read the forum rules, do not double post, edit your posts instead.

Thank you so much! how long is the temp ban?

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Wed May 30, 2012 4:38 pm

There's something i'm curious about though.

One second he's in jail. The other he's offline and went back to henesys.

Does that mean he used the unstucker or did someone warp him out.

Edit : Nevermind. You can only unstuck to henesys. My bad.

Back to top Go down

Turkey

Post by Turkey Wed May 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Zero wrote:There's something i'm curious about though.

One second he's in jail. The other he's offline and went back to henesys.

Does that mean he used the unstucker or did someone warp him out.

Edit : Nevermind. You can only unstuck to henesys. My bad.

Ray has to talk to demure about how long my temp ban will be i hope its short this game is so addictingg

Back to top Go down

~Immortal~

Coder

Coder

Post by ~Immortal~ Wed May 30, 2012 9:14 pm

I am sorry guys I apologise for not setting a map you can't warp someone out of being the jail maps i will get right on that after this.

As far as this issue goes. Demure this all seems like a huge misunderstanding to me. So I suggest you unban him he did apologise for what ever he did.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed May 30, 2012 9:32 pm

speaking of which, can we get an !unban command? to my knowledge we haven't had a working !unban command and have had to rely on admins to get people unbanned.

Back to top Go down

rheeboy

{Accepted}DragonHero Ban Appeal Empty Re: DragonHero Ban Appeal

Post by rheeboy Thu May 31, 2012 5:25 am

I'm still not sure if this actually exists but cant a GM check what commands donors used?
That way we can find out if Quincyy actually warped him out of jail, or it was just DragonHero lying.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top