D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sushi's GM app [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{GM}_Sushi

Average Member

{GM}_Sushi
Average Member

Sushi's GM app [Accepted] Empty Sushi's GM app [Accepted]

Post by {GM}_Sushi Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Name: Andrew Kim
IGN: AquaSushiX3
Why do you wish to be a GM: I hate hackers and i've always hated hackers =.= I haven't found any on this server yet but i'm shure ther are some out there and I wanna get rid of em. And also I wanna help the newbies learn how to play and/or help em install dchaos.
How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Well i've played dchaos for about... a month or 2 i'd say.
Any GM experience: Unfortunately, no... I don't because most of the other GM apps had requirements I couldn't meet.
Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: I have a few times. I helped 2 of my friends join this community and install the game and numerous noobs in chat on how to fix/install dchaos.
How can you help the server: I can help the server by becoming a person who can help out when people are in need, invite others to this server, and get hackers out.
Other: I'm 14, In high school (duh) and I've always wanted to learn how to code and hopefully i'll learn and help u guys out one day.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Sushi's GM app [Accepted] Empty Re: Sushi's GM app [Accepted]

Post by Λlphα Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:37 pm

AquaSushiX3 wrote:Name: Andrew Kim
Why do you wish to be a GM: I hate hackers and i've always hated hackers =.= I haven't found any on this server yet but i'm shure ther are some out there and I wanna get rid of em. And also I wanna help the newbies learn how to play and/or help em install dchaos.
How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Well i've played dchaos for about... a month or 2 i'd say.
Any GM experience: Unfortunately, no... I don't because most of the other GM apps had requirements I couldn't meet.
Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: I have a few times. I helped 2 of my friends join this community and install the game and numerous noobs in chat on how to fix/install dchaos.
How can you help the server: I can help the server by becoming a person who can help out when people are in need, invite others to this server, and get hackers out.
Other: I'm 14, In high school (duh) and I've always wanted to learn how to code and hopefully i'll learn and help u guys out one day.

Not bad, though we had 1 hacker recently and he got banned soon after.

Anyway everyone that were chat mod were kinda getting GM anyway :/

P.S. You should make you'r app look like you actualy took time on it o.o

AquaSushiX3 (FIXED) wrote:Name: Andrew Kim

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Sushi

Average Member

{GM}_Sushi
Average Member

Post by {GM}_Sushi Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:53 pm

sorry about that =.= i wuz at the library and i wuz runnin short on time o.o i planned on editing it at home and im at home now o.o and by the time i got home u alrdy saw it so... yea Razz

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top