D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]{GM}_Justin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

.Justin

[Accepted]{GM}_Justin Empty [Accepted]{GM}_Justin

Post by .Justin Tue May 29, 2012 12:27 am

-Ahems-

Hello everyone, it's Justin here. This is my first ever ban appeal I've ever made, so please don't be so critical about this.

Oh, by the way, I couldn't fill in my complete username in, so I decided to put in "ASDFGHJK." Sorry!

Character Name:

{GM}_Justin

Reason:

Let's get this all basic & clear.
I was banned by Toon. It all happened in skype:

In this skype chatroom I was in (which Toon was in), it was 11:00 AM, when I woke up about an hour ago. I felt grumpy in the morning, but fortunately greeted everyone who was online in skype. I had this conversation with a couple of people, and suddenly Toon comes up and insults me.

[27/05/2012 4:43:07 PM] Toon Akuma: so that fag is justin
[27/05/2012 4:43:10 PM] Toon Akuma: now that I noe it.

That ticked me off right there, especially when it was in the morning. So I decided to say this (I wasn't thinking on what I was going to do at that moment):

[27/05/2012 4:44:41 PM] ThyGamingCrew: Toon.
[27/05/2012 4:44:44 PM] ThyGamingCrew: Why the hell wold you call me a fag.
[27/05/2012 4:44:47 PM] ThyGamingCrew: would*
[27/05/2012 4:44:53 PM] StasheeBear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: Dont fight guys.
[27/05/2012 4:45:09 PM] ThyGamingCrew: I'm just tired of his pointless insults towards everyone who gets near girls.
[27/05/2012 4:45:21 PM] ThyGamingCrew: Go figure.
[27/05/2012 4:45:39 PM] StasheeBear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: Dont get yourself in trouble
[27/05/2012 4:45:40 PM] StasheeBear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: Lmfao ;c
[27/05/2012 4:46:42 PM] ThyGamingCrew: I'm just tired of it, y'know?

[27/05/2012 4:47:41 PM] StasheeBear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ: LMFAOO...
[27/05/2012 4:48:38 PM] Toon Akuma: aight
[27/05/2012 4:48:40 PM] Toon Akuma: this time
[27/05/2012 4:48:45 PM] Toon Akuma: it pissed me off enuf
[27/05/2012 4:48:48 PM] Toon Akuma: im demoting yoyu
[27/05/2012 4:48:51 PM] Toon Akuma: justin

Toon got mad and IP banned + demoted me. When I said this 'comeback' (I'm just tired of his pointless insults towards everyone who gets near girls), I believe this reminded him of what happened 2 days ago:

Now, the story...
There was a little fight against Ender and Toon, as I have watched in a chatroom (not in xat, of course). I've noticed that the argument was going getting further worse and worse each comment towards one another. Apparently this was all about Ender sitting next to his female friends, and how Toon decided to disconnect Ender from the game to be next to Ender's friends. Ender started to use his anger towards Toon and started to make a pointless argument to something that went a bit personal, I guess. As they both threw insults towards one another, it gradually came to a point where Ender gets demoted + perm. banned from the game. I was shocked of this, and I was told that Ender didn't do his job correctly, slacking off 24/7 (an over-exaggeration, really). Ender explained to me what was happening, and he tells me that it was the entire story on what happened. I didn't know it was not the entire story, it was actually his PERSPECTIVE. Unfortunately, this got me all piped up and helped Ender out to be unbanned and all that.

A lot of crap happened after that, leading Ender to be banned forever + demoted.

That's what BASICALLY happened. ^

After I was banned as well the next day, I started to "rant" about how Toon was being so awful. However, my opinion of Toon turned around as soon as a specific "someone" explained to me the ENTIRE SITUATION. That moment I soon realized that I've made a mistake of thinking Toon abusing his powers. Toon had a legitimate reason on banning Ender in the first place, and Ender did not tell me so.

I've made an apology letter to Toon if he could forgive me, yet he believes that I was just simply begging to be unbanned.

Here's the proof of my apology letter + Toon's reply:

[27/05/2012 11:23:51 PM] ThyGamingCrew: Okay Toon, read this please:
[27/05/2012 11:27:45 PM] ThyGamingCrew: Listen Toon, I'm seriously irritated on what happened. I didn't know of the entire story, but was convinced by Ender that his perspective on what was going on between you and Ender was. You don't need to read this if you think this is a waste of your time, however. I recommend you read it though:

I was on Ender's side (from yesterday, of course) when he told me what was happening between him and you. He told me his perspective of the story, and he told me it was the entire story. Unfortunately, I was a bit afraid to ask you because I thought you'd tell me to "Fuck off" or some sort, since I know we don't have a good vibe from each other. Anyways, Ender shown me the argument between him and you. I decided to defend Ender and went to the staff chatroom. I was completely unaware that there were more information that I didn't know of until now, such as how Ender decided to mess around by duping/teaching people how to dupe items.

I was just irritated on how you called me a faggot in the morning when I woke up an hour ago (from that time), so I said all that out of nowhere. You could say that I was a bit grumpy at that time.
Ever since I was told of the entire story from a specific someone, I felt bad that yoy had legitimate reasons of Ender's demotion and such.
[27/05/2012 11:27:55 PM] ThyGamingCrew: Sorry 'bout that.
[27/05/2012 11:28:24 PM] ThyGamingCrew: Hopefully you'll have the consideration to read all of this.
[27/05/2012 11:29:03 PM] ThyGamingCrew: Look, I messed up, and I'm completely sorry about it.

[27/05/2012 11:32:53 PM] Toon Akuma: it is so fucking funny how much you beggnow

... Hopefully this all makes sense to you all.

Testimonials:

All of the GameMasters who were online at that time in the skype chatroom.

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?:

Well, I'm pretty sure that I did something wrong at this point.
I've insulted Toon, accusing him without even knowing of the entire story.
What backfires: Despite insulting Toon, he's done some "bad things" as well. Disconnecting Ender just to sit next to Ender's "lady-friends" was just unreasonable. This made me do what I've done.

I apologized of my actions, and wishes to return everything back to the way it was. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if Toon would accept my sympathy & apology.

Screenshots/proof:

This isn't really a screenshot, but it's proof all right.
Note: This argument happened over a skype chatroom.

[26/05/2012 6:20:31 PM] Ali Khaliq: heard u got demoted bud
[26/05/2012 6:20:32 PM] {Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜ Ender: o3o
[26/05/2012 6:20:36 PM] Kiiraaa: were you banned?
[26/05/2012 6:20:36 PM] {Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜ Ender: Yeap.
[26/05/2012 6:20:38 PM] Kiiraaa: and demoted?
[26/05/2012 6:20:40 PM] Kiiraaa: df?
[26/05/2012 6:20:41 PM] Kiiraaa: why?
[26/05/2012 6:20:42 PM] {Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜ Ender: Both
[26/05/2012 6:20:42 PM] ThyGamingCrew: Ender's not demoted.
[26/05/2012 6:20:43 PM] ThyGamingCrew: Bullshit.
[26/05/2012 6:20:47 PM] {Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜ Ender: For sitting with one of toons friends
[26/05/2012 6:20:47 PM] Ali Khaliq: sit wit girls for long periods of time more
[26/05/2012 6:20:47 PM] {Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜ Ender: f3
[26/05/2012 6:20:54 PM] ๖ۣۜΛŁρђą: drama again?
[26/05/2012 6:20:57 PM] ๖ۣۜΛŁρђą: nice o.o
[26/05/2012 6:20:58 PM] Kiiraaa: wow XD
[26/05/2012 6:21:00 PM] {Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜ Ender: As usualy alpha o-o
[26/05/2012 6:21:06 PM] {Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜ Ender: We bring it up 24/7.

This is part on what happened. This part just sums up on the aftermath of the IP-ban + demotion with the part when Ender was "sittin' with his girls." More things had lead on after this, between Ender and Toon.

Thanks,

Justin

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

[Accepted]{GM}_Justin Empty Re: [Accepted]{GM}_Justin

Post by Magnus Tue May 29, 2012 12:37 am

I'm guessing this will be deleted soon.

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Tue May 29, 2012 12:41 am

Personally, If I had the balls to do it, I would've stoop up for Ender too. If I didn't know the entire story. Since he didn't know the entire story and said that, I understand that it was wrong but like I said before, alot of people would have done that. And since he also apologized, L> promotion for Justin cause he was a good GM and always helped People.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Tue May 29, 2012 12:49 am

You forgot this part:
Sent to Ali:
Oh and the other part where you were saying "^" after most insult Ender was saying toward Toon.

And the fact you pretty much begged every GMs (Including me) to side with you after being banned.
A little preview?:
And I almost forgot about you putting "{Unfairly-Demoted.GM}" in your xat name. It ain't unfair, learn to accept your acts.
You will be unbanned, but your not getting GM again.

Quite funny how Insane had to tell you to post a ban appeal instead of begging everyone's ass

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Tue May 29, 2012 12:53 am

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:You forgot this part:
Sent to Ali:
Oh and the other part where you were saying "^" after most insult Ender was saying toward Toon.

And the fact you pretty much begged every GMs (Including me) to side with you after being banned.
A little preview?:
And I almost forgot about you putting "{Unfairly-Demoted.GM}" in your xat name. It ain't unfair, learn to accept your acts.

Quite funny how Insane had to tell you to post a ban appeal instead of begging everyone's ass

Congratulations on being unbanned justin.

Back to top Go down

ﻞuştίη

ﻞuştίη

[Accepted]{GM}_Justin Empty Hmm.

Post by ﻞuştίη Tue May 29, 2012 12:54 am

Thanks for the unban.

Although I do find something quite strange.

I did accept my acts, I did accept what I've done.

What I only desired for this was an unban & wanted Toon to accept my apology.

And yes, it's quite hilarious to see that Insane gave me advice on creating a ban appeal...
I've never made a ban appeal in all of my life, you see. That's why I was unaware of it.

Welp, done this, done that. Leave the past and move on.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Tue May 29, 2012 12:57 am

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:You forgot this part:
Sent to Ali:

A little preview?:

this pretty much explained the whole thing.
just u should be happy that u got unbanned at least ender went though both demotion and ban so
be thankful for what you get

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Tue May 29, 2012 2:09 am

But if you were in Justin's place you would've done that too. I mean like as example;;
Justin is the owner and Toon and Alpha were gms and Justin demotes Toon for sitting with his girls, but that's not the real reason, but that is what Alpha thinks. I bet Alpha would've stood up for Toon and insulted Justin like Justin did for Ender.

This is just what I think about it.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue May 29, 2012 2:26 am

I would have stood up for Ender without antagonizing Toon. If the goal was to persuade the other side to unban and reconsider their choice, I would not alienate them. It takes a certain amount of tact, of diplomacy, to get what you want, or at the very least, a compromise. Never forget who it is you are speaking to, and never forget the power they wield.

This has been an obvious code of conduct to me here at D.Chaos for a very long time: Do not bite the hand that feeds you.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Tue May 29, 2012 3:23 am

Edge. Apparantly you still dont get it why i deleted your posts.

You DON'T have a say in whether people(players, donors or even GMs) get unbanned, banned or stay banned. So stop going around the forum giving unnecessary opinion of yours.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Tue May 29, 2012 9:42 am

∂ємυяє wrote:But if you were in Justin's place you would've done that too. I mean like as example;;
Justin is the owner and Toon and Alpha were gms and Justin demotes Toon for sitting with his girls, but that's not the real reason, but that is what Alpha thinks. I bet Alpha would've stood up for Toon and insulted Justin like Justin did for Ender.

There is simply no valid reason to insult an owner. There is no success insulting an owner. Justin could have stayed out of it like the other GMs. Like Ray said, I would have tried to deal with Toon, but the insults were clearly unhelpful... I don't GFX, I don't WZ edit, I rarely "help" people on chat, I don't make videos, I beg for promotion, I don't even know what a ban appeal is (lol) and I don't moderate forum alot. Knowing all those, I pretty much know the community can live w/o me so owners can demote me with no second thought. So no I wouldn't have insult Justin if I were a GM and he were the owner.

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Post by Mel Tue May 29, 2012 10:46 am

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
∂ємυяє wrote:But if you were in Justin's place you would've done that too. I mean like as example;;

There is simply no valid reason to insult an owner. There is no success insulting an owner. Justin could have stayed out of it like the other GMs. Like Ray said, I would have tried to deal with Toon, but the insults were clearly unhelpful... I don't GFX, I don't WZ edit, I rarely "help" people on chat, I don't make videos, I beg for promotion, I don't even know what a ban appeal is (lol) and I don't moderate forum alot. Knowing all those, I pretty much know the community can live w/o me so owners can demote me with no second thought. So no I wouldn't have insult Justin if I were a GM and he were the owner.

Mmkay nevermind o-o.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue May 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Wow they factored in everything.
Success rate from the very beginning: 0%.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Pointless arguments and such... yet again. This time, with valid proof. It seems we all must choose who we sit with carefully. It also seems like people are growing to misunderstand certain things. I'm not taking anyone's side when I ask this, but did anyone even think about why he does this in the first place? Did any of you consider that Toon gets lonely sometimes, or could be purposely instilling fear in the community? I think he's just trying to get you guys to respect him a bit. I admit that I got pissed when I saw that Justin got banned, but we have to look at all the reasons of people's actions. Assuming that one's intentions are malicious all the time aren't healthy for your trust with that person. Hence, why Ender went crazy in the argument. If I was in his place, I would be like "I apologize. I'll accept my demotion and ban."

I apologize for the wall of text.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top