D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

darkomy5's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ExodusTin

ExodusTin

darkomy5's Application  Empty darkomy5's Application

Post by ExodusTin Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Name: Jose Hernandez

IGN: darkomy5

Why do you wish to be a GM: I wish to be a Gm for the fact that I enjoy Helping people in-game a lot and expanding their knowledge of the game. Also I have spare time that I could help people with their downloading problems and their errors. I also spend most of my time crashing my game to see where are the spots I d/c in a lot and check if you have the solution.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Well, I’ve played for like 2 days and I found it quite fun and I see that a lot of people need help from time to time and I’m available most of those times .

Any GM experience: No I’ve just been one of those people who would Report something right away and find out the GM’s wouldn’t do anything about it.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yeah, First of I would tell them congratulations on the long and hard road of downloading the server and that’s its different from other private servers. Then I would step by step show them around and the options that we have set out for them. Then I would guide them on a few rooms where I think would be suitable for them. After they have reached their 3 job I would show them the FM channel and tell them which boss room is which. Once they think they got the hang of it, I would go over the rules with them if they do not yet know.

How can you help the server: I would be on a look out for rule breakers and give them a minimum 2 strict, the first one is just a warning. Next one is when I would pm you the name and the offence (maybe I would put that as first chance) then 3rd I would leave the punishment to you.

Other: Age: 14 I tend to play games a lot and when I’m devoted to something I won’t let that down. I also play games like combat arms and Mabinogi but this is my first private server. I was a division leader in a clan D.E.F on halo: reach. I’m also the Warlord general of primacy in Mabinogi.
I like the fact that when I get on I go straight to the forums and see how many people need help downloading and stuff, and those that have team view I would teach how to do it themselves (just makes my day knowing I’m helping someone.) and I know when to fix things when I’ve had help myself so I would sometimes try to connect with the people I’m working with.
I’ve tried coding before but I’ve failed drastically so I tend to stay away from that. Banners and stuff isn’t my thing, I mostly like to test things out.

Hope I made a impression o wo; -xdarkomy5

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top