D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~YoItzRyan's GM Application~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryanx7

Ryanx7

~YoItzRyan's GM Application~ Empty ~YoItzRyan's GM Application~

Post by Ryanx7 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:50 am

Name: Ryan Armstrong

IGN: YoItzRyan

Why do you wish to be a GM: because on the home page you said you guys needed some more active GM's and I think I am perfect for that position!
I am always on my computer and always on some server!! (haha)
I also want to help out the community with any problems they have.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I have been playing for about a month now

Any GM experience: I am currently a GM in PockyMS for close to a year now, I also have been a GameMaster on a lot of other servers (like 2 years ago) but I really can't remember a lot of their names but I have had experience in creating and maintaining my own server sometimes by myself and other times my friend and I (and no one else at all)

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: of course I am, I am the kind of person who is good with kids and teaching them stuff they need to know which is pretty much the same as being new to a server or a game. I can be patient with people. :)

How can you help the server: I enjoy making events (when there is a decent amount of people online), I am always active online, I've been with PockyMS for a very long time so I CAN keep to a server and not quit or just stop being inactive..

Other*: (Info about you) I can be easy going at times even if the person if threatening, abusive or has anger problems, instead of just training non-stop I actually love talking to people and being sociable.

Thanks for reading!
-Ryan :)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top