D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP Ban? (I don't know if it is or isn't.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ExGamer

ExGamer

IP Ban? (I don't know if it is or isn't.)  Empty IP Ban? (I don't know if it is or isn't.)

Post by ExGamer Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Well, I keep getting an error when (trying) to connect to the site to create my account. This is exactly what it says:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Website Offline, No Cached Version Available

The website you are trying to access is currently offline. The most likely causes are the server is down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.

The site uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages where they are available. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

If you continue to receive this error after you believe the site is back online, you can retry a live version of the site.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I asked around on the chat, and I got told to make an ban appeal for my IP. Also, other's told me to disable the rollback connection, and I did.
So, if any can help me with this, I'd be happy to listen.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top