D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i get to the login screen on game client why cant i login with my username?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mogwhi

i get to the login screen on game client why cant i login with my username?  Empty i get to the login screen on game client why cant i login with my username?

Post by mogwhi Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:45 am

Why can't i login with my username?

Back to top Go down

mogwhi

i get to the login screen on game client why cant i login with my username?  Empty Re: i get to the login screen on game client why cant i login with my username?

Post by mogwhi Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:47 am

it says my user name is invalid when ive already registered for the site and everything >.< please help asap

Back to top Go down

HungZ

Ultimate Member

HungZ
Ultimate Member

i get to the login screen on game client why cant i login with my username?  Empty Re: i get to the login screen on game client why cant i login with my username?

Post by HungZ Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:24 am

Are you sure you register on our main site not on forum?Cause some players are fail that register in forum and think it can access the game.

Back to top Go down

mogwhi

Post by mogwhi Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:24 am

Yes i did registered on the main site but it still isn't allowing me which is very weird ]:.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top