D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have been disconnected from the login screen. Please try again later.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knave

Knave

You have been disconnected from the login screen. Please try again later. Empty You have been disconnected from the login screen. Please try again later.

Post by Knave Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 pm

I have played D.ChaosMS almost since it came out, and has always been loyal to it. Though with my recent laptop, I played before 8.0 came out. That laptop got destroyed, so I decided to install D.ChaosMS on my new laptop. I installed every file, and followed the Video Tutorial. I have turned off Firewall, Run as admin, re-installed, and I don't use Windows 7/vista, so I don't have Microsoft Loopback Adapter. Anyways, I run the Non-Hamachi file, and the screen goes black for 2-3 minutes, and then goes back to normal screen and an error comes up saying "You have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later." I have searched the forums, asked around in Xat, and still have had no luck. I hope there will be a response to this soon as I look forward to playing 8.0 D.Chaos. P.S-(to the admins) This has nothing to do with my error, but, you freaking brought my greatest maple-fear into D.Chaos-The White Lady. People might say otherwise, but she's real, AND SCARY. Anyways, I look forward to playing again, yada yada yada, and peace.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top