D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you have disconnected from the login server please try again later

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loga

you have disconnected from the login server please try again later Empty you have disconnected from the login server please try again later

Post by Loga Sat May 19, 2012 7:05 pm

i get that error every time i start the client after i sit and watch a black screen for awhile
i disabled my loopback
i ran in compatibility & administrator
i added an exception to my antivirus
i even downloaded a gamebooster that some guy said would fix it
i'm out of ideas and i need help, please?

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

you have disconnected from the login server please try again later Empty Re: you have disconnected from the login server please try again later

Post by iSnipes Sat May 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Loga wrote:i get that error every time i start the client after i sit and watch a black screen for awhile
i disabled my loopback
i ran in compatibility & administrator
i added an exception to my antivirus
i even downloaded a gamebooster that some guy said would fix it
i'm out of ideas and i need help, please?

The server is lagging.

Back to top Go down

Loga

you have disconnected from the login server please try again later Empty Re: you have disconnected from the login server please try again later

Post by Loga Sat May 19, 2012 7:39 pm

then the server is always lagging because i've been launching the game hourly for a week Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sat May 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Loga wrote:then the server is always lagging because i've been launching the game hourly for a week Rolling Eyes

Hmm, very strange. Try the Unstuck feature on the mainwebsite. You just might be loading into a bugged/lagged map.

Back to top Go down

Loga

Post by Loga Sun May 20, 2012 12:46 pm

iSnipes wrote:
Loga wrote:then the server is always lagging because i've been launching the game hourly for a week Rolling Eyes

Hmm, very strange. Try the Unstuck feature on the mainwebsite. You just might be loading into a bugged/lagged map.

i'm a new player i haven't managed to even get to the login let alone trying to load a map it gives me the message after i start the game

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sun May 20, 2012 3:10 pm

What error do you receive?

Back to top Go down

Loga

Post by Loga Sun May 20, 2012 6:44 pm

iSnipes wrote:What error do you receive?

no actual error just the message in the title

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon May 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Try re-downloading all 11 .rar parts. There might be something wrong in one of the files.

Back to top Go down

Loga

Post by Loga Mon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm

i fixed it for some reason it wanted me to turn my loopback on even though everyone told me to turn it off

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon May 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Turn it back on and see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Loga

Post by Loga Mon May 21, 2012 5:28 pm

iSnipes wrote:Turn it back on and see what happens.
i said i did turn it back on and that's what fixed it Shocked

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon May 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Hmm, very strange. Make sure your Anti-Virus isn't blocking the internet access to the server. If you have Internet Security, it could be blocking it.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top