D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get disconnected to server after playing a bit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ytv21

Get disconnected to server after playing a bit Empty Get disconnected to server after playing a bit

Post by ytv21 Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:44 pm

im just playing for about 1 to 5 minutes then everything frezzes and after about 10 to 30 sec it closes saying
"we cannot login to login server due to server check a firewall block or other network issues" this only happens when i try to oppen the [Non-hamachi version] but if i try to open the d.chaosms v83 only it does this without opening im using a acer windows vista computer and i put everything in the same folder do i need any programmes?(im not using anything special just what d.chaosms comes with) or i need to do somthing else like download the real MS v83? PLZ HELP I REALY WANT TO USE THIS Sad thanks.

Back to top Go down

HungZ

Ultimate Member

HungZ
Ultimate Member

Get disconnected to server after playing a bit Empty Re: Get disconnected to server after playing a bit

Post by HungZ Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:09 am

You dont need real ms v83.Server sometimes Restart and DC you form server and you got that message.Now when you got that message when you start game its probably your non hamachi client is wrong.Try download new ones.But the game freeze and dc get that message its just server restart.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top