D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Source In-Game Updates!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

The New Source In-Game Updates! Empty The New Source In-Game Updates!

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Recently, I've went on Vacation (Which is why I have been unactive) Since I Don't use WiFi much on the car, takes up gas through my phone charger :/ Anyways, I've been coding the new source updates! c:

This is now in D.ChaosMS EX Revision 1.0! :

*Note: This will include fixes too.

-Some Cool Updates-
Added:
!disableui - Disabled the user's entire ui. Meaning his chat, he cant move using his keys, basically what happens when your screen drivers crash, the whole screen ui is gone. (:
!enableui - Re-enabled the entire user's UI and reloads his map.
!itemvac - Item vac's the map. <3

PvP Unlimited Custom System -
Description: What this is, is another abusive command for Owner's. BUT, it will be for PLAYER's to toggle themselves. What an OWNER can do is type:
!pvpuser - Set's the user's PvP to ON in any map they're on. (Meaning they can get attacked by people)
!pvpall - Set's the entire map's PvP to ON so all users can fight each other.
!unpvpall - Set's the entire map's PvP to OFF so users can't fight each other.
!pvpme - Let's the owner set there pvp mode on/off. (Owner version of the @pvpon/@pvpoff)

Player's can:
Note: this only works for themselves lols
@pvpon - Let's the user turn ON pvp in any map they are currently on.
@pvpoff - Let's the user turn OFF pvp in any map they are currently on.

Donator Chat Text - Custom Chat Text Colors for Donators! (Super Donors = Green, Donor = Yellow)
Donator Island - A Secret Donator Island with Cool NPC's and Add-Ons ONLY for Donators
Multi-MSI NPC - Choose any item off of your Item Inventory and make it an MSI!
Pet's! - Pets won't automatically die or bug up like that anymore
Character Info - Still beta, but GM's can toggle there character to be viewed. If the GM types
!charview, it will let Players double click them.
@Snipe Fixes - This command has a wait time of 30minutes, will be logged in the database so people can't relog cheat it, won't work on Donators, GM's, Admin's, or Owner's. It won't work in Jail, PQ's, JQ's, etc. It will say BOOM HEADSHOT! and this will also be imported to the database so me, alpha, or toon can check if anybody has purposely spammed it on a user. They will warned, and if they continue to break that rule, they will be banned.
Bombing System! - AriantPQ Bombs and !bomb/!bombuser/!bombmap and possibly @bomb if I add it, will have a 500miliseccond delay (google how many secs if you want o-o) and will then Explode the bomb. If the player is in the area of the bomb they will be knocked out and will get flown over the map depending on how much power the bomb has.
Advanced PvP System - You can now PvP and gain PvP Kills and PvP Deaths during PvP!. type @pvpranks to view the top 10 PvP-ers! and your current kill count!
Advanced Jail System - GM's can type !jail <ign> To put someone in jail. ALL @commands are blocked, along with MTS, CC exploiting to exit, ALL VIP Teleport rocks, relogging, and everything else. The only way to exit is via a GM, So I suggest listening to GM's.
GM Hide Fixed - Donator's and Super Donator's can't view people in Hide anymore. Only user's level 3 or higher can view a GM in Hide.
Donator JQ Hacking Glitch Fixed - Donators can't JQ Hack via FJ, Tele, and/or any skill disallowed for players anymore. This is for GM's level 3 or higher ONLY now.
Automatic JQ System Cheating - All Exploits and Cheating, along with changing channels in AutoJQ's have been Blocked and Disabled so nobody can cheat anymore.
TrollCommands (For me only basically, might add it so you can become a TM..)
!trollmap - Allows you to troll the map and play Rainbow Trololol Music! (You can't hear it till' Rev 8
A new [Welcome] Message - You now see [Welcome] Welcome to D.ChaosMS EX!
Information Desk Login - When you login you'll see: [Information Desk] Owner's: {God}_Alpha, {God}_Toon, {Owner}_Eric.
WZ Checking - When Logging In you'll see: *Checking Latest WZ Files...* Latest Revision: (Rev Number) which currently it says Latest Revision: 7.9 (:

Okay so I has saved the best for last!
This has taken me months to code. (Literally months since I started this from my server originally)
Let's start!

Marriage - When clicking your character your pink heart will light up sexy hot pink.
Engagements! - You can ask out that cute girl with secksy pixels and then take it further now!
Weddings~ - If you successfully ask out the girl with secksy pixels and she says yes via @accept, You can Schedule a Wedding! But.. You must invite users! If any user you invite says "No" during the wedding and doesn't accept you two, then you're fucked! D: otherwise, you can kiss the bride! (:
Rings - All rings have been fixed and you can use them via @ring info!
Ring Effects - Cool ring effects for Friends and Crush's! Although, to reduce disconnections I have removed the effect so it's blank when you guys wear rings due to the effect disconnecting the 1st person of the ring. Currently fixing this though!

Others Coming Soon (Still coding these lols):

Vote Point shop! - You can now Vote on our website for 15,000NX and 1Vote point.
You can redeem prizes with vote points via @Vote. The prizes will be listed there.
Donator Shop! - Donators can get Tickets for Donating (1Ticket per 5$), and redeem prizes through the Donator shop. (Available in Donator Island and the FM).

UPDATE! : These PvP Functions have been added, I'm currently finding beta maps for them. In revision 8.0 all of these (hopefully) will have there own cool map!

UPDATE 2! : An Owner Function I r

Multi-Staged PvP! - Players can play PvP In every way!
Guild VS Guild - Your Guild Against Other Guilds!
Team Match (Party VS Party) - Your Party Members VS Others!
Survival (You VS ALL) - You Fight Your Party Members, Guild Members, Friends, Everybody!
Gender Deathmatch - Boys fight Girls!
Racists - White people VS Black people
Occupational PvP System! - Occupation vs Occupation!

UPDATE! : Occupations won't be here for a while. But as always, Loyal Donators can test SOME of them inside !donor after they're coded enough that they won't bug you.

Custom Occupation System! - Become an Occupation!
Such as:
Troll Master (this is for me only o-o)
Sniper (After this is done and finished being coded only this Occupation can use @snipe)
Clone Reaper - This occupation will be the only one who can Clone themselves! (Via @cloneme)
NX Whore - This Occupation will be the only Occupation to gain random amounts of NX!
Violent Hax0r - This occupation will allow you to use Customized Pet Items which can Vac your map's drops!
I liek teh 1337 - This occupation will set your rates to 1337/1337/7!
The Transformers AutoBots - This occupation let's you do things Automatic! Meaning, after gaining 1b mesos it will automaticly give you a chicken and take away the 1b mesos.
Smega Whore - This occupation will let you use @smega without taking away smegas! all smegas are free with this occupation!
Illegal Bomb Creator - Allows you to use @bomb o-o
Alpha's My IdoL - This occupation will allow you to gain random amounts of AP ranging from 3-18 per level!
Toon's My IdoL - This occupation will allow you to automaticly gain 2x EXP by default. (So if theres a 2x EXP event you get 4x EXP!)
Eric's My IdoL - After completing ALL occupations you may become an Eric Idol which will transform you to the one and only Troll Master. You get upgraded AP ranging from 100-300, NX ranging from 1337 - 9000, Exp of 13337, meso of 9001, and drop of 10.
*Note: This occupation will be insanely hard to get, which I highly doubt any user will ever achieve this.*

UPDATE! : All of this below is finished. All Donator Commands, Owner Commands, and Text's. Donator's Commands also work now, this will all be released soon.

*Note: The "Triple Chat Text" and "Donor GM Text" and "Double Chat Text" and "No Donor Commands" are also fixed after the Test Source is finished being scanned for bugs or issues with rollback, dupe, etc. - Sorry for the long wait :/

Special's for Donator's! :
!dspawn - Will allow you to spawn custom mobs!
!dchat - Will allow you to modify your Donator Chat Color text! (No you won't get Super Donor if your text is green unless you ARE a Super Donor...)
!donor - Warps you to the Donator Island
!bitchslap [ign] - Allows you to !kill someone via !bitchslap (:
!dbomb - Will allow you to spawn a Donator Bomb without being the Occupation every 15minutes.

Special's for Owner's! (Note that these are abusing commands)
!stripmap - Strips the map (Only players, not donators or higher).
!strip [ign] - Strips the user. (won't work on Donators or higher).
!lolsmega [ign] [cloud/diablo/love] [message] - Shows a smega of the user of whatever type they typed and shows the message controlled by an Owner.
!fakeban [ign] [reason] - Allows you to fake ban them showing the notices, dc's the user, and after logout shows a ban message. (You just relog and you're unbanned incase you're too noob to figure that out)
!seduceinfo - Shows the positions of seduce
!seducemap [type] - Seduces the map with the function they chose from !seduceinfo
!seduce [ign] [type] - Seduces the user with the function they chose from !seduceinfo
!lolsnipe [ign] [time] - Will Auto-Snipe the user (even after they revive) for the amount of time typed.
!setnoob [ign] - Will set the guy/girl into a Noob. It detects the gender and will set there hair,eyes,skin,top,bottom,weapon,and shoes to the default n00b.
!insanebomb [amount] - Spawns hundreds to thousands of bombs depending on the number on every player (except owners) everywhere in the entire map.

Last edited by [Owner]-Eric on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

The New Source In-Game Updates! Empty Re: The New Source In-Game Updates!

Post by [In]sane Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Great job on adding these new source! im liking it already XP

Back to top Go down

davidling

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Post by davidling Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:00 pm

what is this? o.o.............new server with khaos?

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Great job, but I don't like the multi-msi npcs and @bomb.

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Post by Illegal Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Occupations! The New Source In-Game Updates! Ilickitplz
and abuse commands......The New Source In-Game Updates! Verynotimpressedplz

Back to top Go down

Pepper2

Post by Pepper2 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:
Clicking your character your pink heart will light up sexy hot pink.
Engagements! - You can ask out that cute girl with secksy pixels and then take it further now!

Cybering
o-o

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:51 pm

[In]sane wrote:Great job on adding these new source! im liking it already XP

Thanks! (:
and Nice work on the cool new GFX I've seen~

davidling wrote:what is this? o.o.............new server with khaos?
No, it's in-game updates; like new Commands, NPC's, etc. o-o
Besides, Khaos I think is coming in Rev 8 xP

WilliNetwork wrote:Great job, but I don't like the multi-msi npcs and @bomb.

@bomb I removed.. and in the test server you saw it still keeps bugging and won't hurt you so it's pointless. :/

Multi-MSI NPC Might be for Donators if Alpha or Toon ever want's it like that.. Cause rings get boring f3

Although, I got bored and coded a MSI function that lets you add STR,DEX,INT,LUK,and WATT to the weapon through an NPC (No XML Edits required - and it worked.) So, instead of XML Editing, you can make tons of MSI's and even modify each stat given and people can't cheat them. (: I also made it so if the item's duped (which is all blocked), it will run off of the XML by default removing the custom stats.

Pepper2 wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:
Clicking your character your pink heart will light up sexy hot pink.

Cybering
o-o

Ikr. That's the Internet, though. 8D

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:55 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:
Although, I got bored and coded a MSI function that lets you add STR,DEX,INT,LUK,and WATT to the weapon through an NPC (No XML Edits required - and it worked.) So, instead of XML Editing, you can make tons of MSI's and even modify each stat given and people can't cheat them. (: I also made it so if the item's duped (which is all blocked), it will run off of the XML by default removing the custom stats.

The way you put it out made it sound like I have never heard about it nor have I seen it on ragezone. f3

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:20 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:

The way you put it out made it sound like I have never heard about it nor have I seen it on ragezone. f3

Well, I Don't go on ragezone stealing everything like you (might) do. I only go on there incase I need serious help with anything that I give up on. (and Advertising)

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:06 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:
Well, I Don't go on ragezone stealing everything like you (might) do

I love you too. f3

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

The New Source In-Game Updates! Empty ...

Post by Revenge Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 am

Sad Evan Dmg SO SUX because magic stucks on 1999 and demon slayer have VERY HIGH Dmg
So i want That Alpha/Toon Update Their Dmg and custom more skills Very Happy lzplpzlpzlpzlzplpz Very Happy.
Anyways the i dont liked the ui command...it can crash the com Evil or Very Mad?good work anyways Very Happy
Ty for making your client Without TR/Spy.Gen

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:34 pm

maplemaster wrote: Sad Evan Dmg SO SUX because magic stucks on 1999 and demon slayer have VERY HIGH Dmg
So i want That Alpha/Toon Update Their Dmg and custom more skills Very Happy lzplpzlpzlpzlzplpz Very Happy.
Anyways the i dont liked the ui command...it can crash the com Evil or Very Mad?good work anyways Very Happy
Ty for making your client Without TR/Spy.Gen

It won't crash your client, you just can't move, buff, talk, or control it. an Owner (the only person who can use this command) Can Re-enable your UI. Also, you can use ALT+F4 to exit the client and relog, it'll fix it. Technically ALL Clients use that, but it's not a REAL Virus. it's the code that windows detects as a "virus".

Back to top Go down

Kentarn

Dedicated Member

Kentarn
Dedicated Member

Post by Kentarn Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Wouldn't !strip lead to loss of items if you're inventory cant hold all the items.. o3o

Btw Hiiiiiii Eric :3

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Kentarn wrote:Wouldn't !strip lead to loss of items if you're inventory cant hold all the items.. o3o

I coded it so it won't strip the items that it can't hold.

So it only strips the items that fit in the inventory xD

Btw Hiiiiii Panth<3

WHY YOU SO INACTIVE BISH? :C

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:25 am

[Owner]-Eric wrote:
Kentarn wrote:Wouldn't !strip lead to loss of items if you're inventory cant hold all the items.. o3o

Btw Hiiiiii Panth<3

Well, since we are all using the canHold function, add that to the MSI Ring NPC.

Back to top Go down

CocoKitty

CocoKitty

Post by CocoKitty Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:41 am

o_______O

I Stalk this Topic. :]

Back to top Go down

Kentarn

Dedicated Member

Kentarn
Dedicated Member

Post by Kentarn Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:43 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Btw Hiiiiii Panth<3

Oh, Well that's good.

Im active. D: it's just that when i get on no ones else is on most of the time :c

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Kentarn wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Btw Hiiiiii Panth<3

Oh, Well that's good.

Im active. D: it's just that when i get on no ones else is on most of the time :c

Lawl, Well hopefully I finish up !lolsnipe, Toon's BossPQ System he requested, and the Donator Shop, Vote Point Shop, and BossPQ Point Shop. Then i'll be more active on the official server.

Also, you can join my test server, where some of us are on (I'm on it like 24/7 since I use it to test), so yeah (:

Back to top Go down

Kentarn

Dedicated Member

Kentarn
Dedicated Member

Post by Kentarn Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:55 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:
Kentarn wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Btw Hiiiiii Panth<3

Oh, Well that's good.

Lawl, Well hopefully I finish up !lolsnipe, Toon's BossPQ System he requested, and the Donator Shop, Vote Point Shop, and BossPQ Point Shop. Then i'll be more active on the official server.

Also, you can join my test server, where some of us are on (I'm on it like 24/7 since I use it to test), so yeah (:

That sounds like alot of work....o3o

I'd Love to join your test server :3 Just PM me with Info n stuff

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Post by Lasor Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:05 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:
Kentarn wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Btw Hiiiiii Panth<3

Oh, Well that's good.

-stalk- can i join? o3o

-Leader

Back to top Go down

CocoKitty

CocoKitty

Post by CocoKitty Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:25 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:
You can ask out that cute girl with secksy pixels and then take it further now!

Lol wtf Eric, wuts been going through your mind??? f3

Back to top Go down

Kentarn

Dedicated Member

Kentarn
Dedicated Member

Post by Kentarn Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:50 pm

CocoKitty wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Lol, Mary. xD

Btw your sig person looks like she has broken legs o3o

Back to top Go down

CocoKitty

CocoKitty

Post by CocoKitty Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Kentarn wrote:
CocoKitty wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Lol, Mary. xD

Lol.......Im new at make custom poses
oAo DUN WORRY ILL GET BETTER >:O
in the mean while....i'll fix tht o-o

Back to top Go down

CocoKitty

CocoKitty

Post by CocoKitty Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Kentarn wrote:
CocoKitty wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Lol, Mary. xD

IM DONE :3

Back to top Go down

Kentarn

Dedicated Member

Kentarn
Dedicated Member

Post by Kentarn Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:24 pm

CocoKitty wrote:
Kentarn wrote:
CocoKitty wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Lol, Mary. xD

IM DONE :3

Now That's Better :3

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top