D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uitaka's Gm Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

Uitaka's Gm Application  Empty Uitaka's Gm Application

Post by Uitaka Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:12 am

Name:Joshua

IGN:Uitaka

Why do you wish to be a gm: Well i've been helping people alot and i want to do alot more than just helping people on the chat about how to download the 3 things that are needed (Well beta files are actually needed cause you'll dc if u don't download them)

How long have you been playing D.ChaosMS EX: I have been playing for about 6 months

Any GM Experience : I have been gm on for about 4 Maplestory Private Servers Unfortunately my proofs are all in my computer (which is broken down) So i cant show the proof Sorry ! The Maplestorys that i've been gm were

Hatestory V75 (Was closed down due to lack of Money)

ForeverMs V83 (Closed Down due to hackers)

LoveStory v62 (Closed down because of lack of money also)

And the Final Private Server was TwistedStory V75 (Closed down Due to Madness from the Owner)

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:Yes. If i wasn't able to explain to a newbie or a noob on how to play this game that means that i don't deserve to be mod here i don't deserve to have a such a good friend like toon and i don't deserve to have him making me a mod on different accounts

How can you help the server:I can help the server by 1.Giving More Suggestions 2. Helping Toon for the pq maps and 3. Invite and Get more people ADDICTED to awesome games like this one

Other:I was Born in singapore i have six fingers when i was a baby (it was cut off sadly,,) and my life sucks because i'm only 13 my MSN is josh_josh123@live.com feel free to add me I'm a Minecraft Addict (love playing minecraft!!) and somehow i hate my brother and my dad

THANK YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASENT DAY

PS: I usually talk in english even though I'm Asian!!! So HAH!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top