D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote System Revamp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Vote System Revamp Empty Vote System Revamp

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:03 am

To prevent confusion of why you will no longer ever gain rewards when voting directly, I thought I'd post here about our Vote System Revamp!

It has come to my attention that not everyone gets their NX and Vote Points guaranteed, and that you can actually exploit the vote system to gain more NX than you should be getting. This is no more! I have redesigned the Vote System to be Web and Server based, this way you have to Vote on the web, yet go in-game and type @vote to retrieve your rewards.

So how does this work exactly? Simple! Vote the way you used to. Enter your username on the website and Vote. Then, in-game, type @vote to receive your rewards!

So, what's new?
- Now supports in-game voting, you can vote online while being in-game and have no interruption. You will gain your NX and Vote Points no problems!
Vote System Revamp 9f512b549a8843bdbbdfc29c126ffef3
- Server-side detection. If you even get far enough to exploit our website vote time to vote again, the server-sided hard-coded time will not allow you to receive rewards.
Vote System Revamp 9feb745c84e44546a4508890d231781d
Vote System Revamp 6fb034cc9ae04499a941582e16f82d1d
- Special characters have been blocked so that usernames with only letters (a-z,A-Z) and numbers (0-9) are accepted.
- Account checking. We now check if you entered a valid username or not. If the username was invalid or doesn't exist in the database, it won't let you vote with it anymore.
Vote System Revamp 4671322c8fb04b7a933c146d048dc213

Enjoy, and thanks for voting!

As a side note, all monsters with EXP issues (Fiesta, FM Mobs, etc) have been fixed in this update!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top