D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban me please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Style.

Unban me please Empty Unban me please

Post by Style. Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:22 am

Help please! Someone unban me already! I didn't spam or scam! The auto ban is bugged! Any admin unban me please.
Ign: Style.

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Unban me please Empty Re: Unban me please

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:56 am

I've unbanned all the banned characters from the AutoBan. I HIGHLY suggest using a new character because logging in will ban you over and over again until I finish the next revision. Tomorrow you won't have any problems (well, later today I should say; I'm heading to sleep now and will be updating when I wake up)

Back to top Go down

pamight123

Post by pamight123 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:44 am

Ἒṝḯḉ wrote:I've unbanned all the banned characters from the AutoBan. I HIGHLY suggest using a new character because logging in will ban you over and over again until I finish the next revision. Tomorrow you won't have any problems (well, later today I should say; I'm heading to sleep now and will be updating when I wake up)
Im Such A Retard... i logged in to my bugged character and it banned me again... if you could clear ban list once again before you update, i shall thank you.

Style.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top