D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] IP Unban / Game Unban Appeal (Attorney)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

attorneyuu

[Denied] IP Unban / Game Unban Appeal (Attorney) Empty [Denied] IP Unban / Game Unban Appeal (Attorney)

Post by attorneyuu Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:31 am

Character Name:
Attorney

Reason:
Vacuum hack

Testimonials:
None.

Why should your ban be lifted? Okay, Firstly, i would like to admit of my wrong doing and the violation of rules by hacking. I know it's not right to hack but you see, no games are easy, i just want a better and easier way out so i tried hacking. Chickens, the currency in D.Chaos Ex is difficult to get. Hence, vaccum hack is the only easiest way to get them. I admit of my wrong doings. I'm not trying to make myself look pitiful but i really love this server. When i joined about 2 days ago, i immediately fell in love with it. However, things were too difficult and i couldn't control. Now being banned, i know my mistakes and i would like to apologize. i think that everyone deserves a second chance because it is through the forgiveness that caused people to change. If i am unbanned, i promise . You have my word, i wont go back to hacking or scamming and i will abide by the rules.

Screenshots/proof:
None.

Back to top Go down

Zachie

Ultimate Member

Zachie
Ultimate Member

[Denied] IP Unban / Game Unban Appeal (Attorney) Empty Re: [Denied] IP Unban / Game Unban Appeal (Attorney)

Post by Zachie Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:40 am

Nou.

I feel like life is hard. Let's rob a bank!

I'm arrested. I got out of jail. I want to get a job.

I tell the job interviewer that i'm willing to change. He doesn't believe me. Wut.

There goes my logic. eue.

Back to top Go down

attorneyuu

[Denied] IP Unban / Game Unban Appeal (Attorney) Empty IP Unban / Game Unban Appeal (Attorney)

Post by attorneyuu Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:41 am

I'm serious about it. I promise you. I wont hack anymore! Oh and anyway, if you didn't get banned before. You won't know how it feels like to be kicked out of a nice private server!

Back to top Go down

Zachie

Ultimate Member

Zachie
Ultimate Member

[Denied] IP Unban / Game Unban Appeal (Attorney) Empty Re: [Denied] IP Unban / Game Unban Appeal (Attorney)

Post by Zachie Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 am

attorneyuu wrote:I'm serious about it. I promise you. I wont hack anymore! Oh and anyway, if you didn't get banned before. You won't know how it feels like to be kicked out of a nice private server!

I might not know how it's like to be banned but i do have commen sense.

This is the internet. I can promise that i won't cheat in an online exam but i could have cheated. No one knows kid. It was your fault that you hacked. You shouldn't have hacked. Common sense. I'm serious about this too.

Back to top Go down

attorneyuu

Post by attorneyuu Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:52 am

Zachie wrote:
attorneyuu wrote:I'm serious about it. I promise you. I wont hack anymore! Oh and anyway, if you didn't get banned before. You won't know how it feels like to be kicked out of a nice private server!

This is the internet. I can promise that i won't cheat in an online exam but i could have cheated. No one knows kid. It was your fault that you hacked. You shouldn't have hacked. Common sense. I'm serious about this too.

Yeah , but haven't you heard of second chance? I have already told you, i am not trying to make myself pitiful and i already admitted. And you cant relate hacking to cheating in exams -.-

Back to top Go down

Zachie

Ultimate Member

Zachie
Ultimate Member

Post by Zachie Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:58 am

attorneyuu wrote:
Zachie wrote:

Yeah , but haven't you heard of second chance? I have already told you, i am not trying to make myself pitiful and i already admitted. And you cant relate hacking to cheating in exams -.-

Yes i have obviously heard of second chances. The thing is that. You hacked. You didn't obey the rules. You pay the price. You do the crime. You do the time. If you want to play. Go create another account. I'm sure you're not IP Banned.

Back to top Go down

attorneyuu

Post by attorneyuu Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:59 am

Zachie wrote:
attorneyuu wrote:
Zachie wrote:

Yes i have obviously heard of second chances. The thing is that. You hacked. You didn't obey the rules. You pay the price. You do the crime. You do the time. If you want to play. Go create another account. I'm sure you're not IP Banned.

I know. It's my fault.. i know.. I tried. but cant. i wish to get my account back.. ):

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:12 am

...Vac hack? You could have donated to the server. Donors (or super donors, I forgot) get a vac command.

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:30 am

I wasn't aware of you vac hack as it was only a claim from a player. I did however saw your massive 1 bil+ damage on the mobs and that got me suspicious when i
checked for your RBs and lack of MSI items.

If you are truly sorry, then you will be given a 2nd chance.

Back to top Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

Post by Uitaka Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:31 am

1.Got banned before lots and lots of times but without reasons

2.Never hacked in my life but banned people in my life which have hacked and when they made this post they hack again

3.Bribery

Back to top Go down

attorneyuu

[Denied] IP Unban / Game Unban Appeal (Attorney) Empty IP Unban / Game Unban Appeal (Attorney)

Post by attorneyuu Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:35 am

Well, im truly sorry.. Im really sorry! I promise ! i will never hack again!

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:47 am

You shouldn't have hacked in the first place. I'm just saying, but what's the point in hacking when you know what will happen if you get caught? You made the mistake of hacking, even if you say you won't how can we trust you?

Back to top Go down

attorneyuu

Post by attorneyuu Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:03 am

I know. Like i said, i realize my mistake. Its your choice whether or not to unban me. i have no rights to say or argue

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:58 am

No.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top