D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Ryoku

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

[DENIED] Ryoku Empty [DENIED] Ryoku

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 am

Character Name: Ryoku

Reason:
I don't know, but I think it was because of the account connection.

Testimonials:
AS for what I can remember {Wz}Ender was there, and Rio and 1 more but can't remember ign.

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
Should guys should give me a second chance because I was unfairly banned and I was ip banned at that. The Ip I was on wasn't mine, now my friend can't play so if anything you guys should unban his ip.

Screenshots/proof:
None

Character Name: Akuryou

Reason: Demure and Immortal, with Alpha's consent (I think) thought I was duping, and thought that I was a character called ImmaFkShytUp. They also found my mule with 80K chix (They thought That he was duping), and then they thought I was Fossil. Technically I am, I will say that, because I made both account on my ip. I made BOTH ACCOUNTS ON MY IP BUT I DID NOT MAKE THE CHARACTER's.

Testimonials:
You can ask Kiki if I am ImmaFkShytUp. For me being Fossil the only thing that I can think of is the Ip that I was banned on, and the Ip that Fossil was playing on.

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
Okay, my ban should be lifted, because I was banned unjustly. If gm's can check the ip that the account was made on, why can't they check the IP that the account was playing on. I don't HAVE 4 IP address, I cant be ip banned on ImmaFkShytUp, who was iBlood and then get ip banned on Akuryou. That is 2 different ip's already, and then my friend's IP was banned because I was on Ryoku, and now I am playing at someone else's house. Also I worked hard for my 80k chix that I saved up, no one questions all the big trades that happen where people have to sell things for over 100k or 75k but if you have that much on your account, you get banned. The real dupers are the people who walk around with all the donor stuff on and have like 100k chix plus. I won at the Gambling NPC that same day.
So a review, I was banned unjustly
I am not ImmaFkShytUp or Fossil
I earned my chix the legit way, so I should be unbanned.

Screenshots/proof:
None

Last edited by {Plug}Curcuit{In} on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

[DENIED] Ryoku Empty Re: [DENIED] Ryoku

Post by Magnus Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:35 am

Do you want Immortal to check the IP's again?

Back to top Go down

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

{Plug}Curcuit{In}

[DENIED] Ryoku Empty Re: Bad Detective Work

Post by {Plug}Curcuit{In} Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:45 am

Zero wrote:Do you want Immortal to check the IP's again?

Immortals need to check the IP's that the accounts was banned on. and see that they aint mine. Except Akuryou.
Because if he can check all the different ip's that the accounts where on at the time, not the creation ip, but the ip that the account were on, so if he could check that then I would be innocent once I can prove how I got 80k chix.

Yeah, so i doubt Immortal checked the ips but this ban appeal is mostly for Ryoku, I am just saying that I did nothing wrong, and I would be perfectly fine with wiping Fossil, ImmaFkShytUp and Core12, they mean nothing to me, only my main Circuit, and Ryoku. They should be unbanned due to this evidence that was brought up.

The 80k chix were from using Gambler, and selling items like Kyuubi hat, I think it was. I sold 1 to Kiki and I got about 20-25k chix from that. I have had several tensa's in which I traded 1 for a spieg ring, which I sold for 30k. I bought more stuff along the way which is why I don't have over 100k chix. I donated for my Kyuubi items just for the record. (And using Logic, why would I donate if I could just dupe the chix and buy the kyuubi items and also DUPE IS SUPPOSE TO BE PATCHED and NO ONE KNOWS ANY OTHER WAY TO DUPE, NO ONE.) iSoDream helped me get my Okami mount (excuse the spelling if I spelled it wrong) on my character Circuit. Over the course of many months, I saved up little by little, so it is really no surprise how I could have gotten 80k chix. The new Sasuke items sell for 75k which is 5k under how much I had. iBlood, who was ImmaFkShytUp had no reason to have over 100k chix, because he never donated and he only had about 150 rbs. His excuse to how he got the items was stupid, he told Ujelly that he got 75k chix just from maple leaves and selling wb rings (he only had 150rbs) which means that he was a duper, but I have reason to be unbanned, as I have just revealed my life story on D.Chaos.

So Please, I never duped and I never will, I have fun playing this game and I still do, but its not the same with all my friends not knowing who I am. So if you guys would please read, and understand my angle and my point. I would really like to be unbanned.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

[DENIED] Ryoku Empty DENIED.

Post by RayStormX Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:04 am

No. ~Immortal~ had already checked the ips and came to the conclusion that you were guilty as charged.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

[DENIED] Ryoku Empty Re: [DENIED] Ryoku

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top