D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied]Core12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Akuryou

Akuryou

[Denied]Core12 Empty [Denied]Core12

Post by Akuryou Mon May 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Ok so I know it is wrong to have 2 ban appeals but I feel that my first 1 was closed unjustly. I have been thinking and I have just made this in a last effort to be unbanned

Lying to authority- temp ban or regular ban (that's just what I feel)
(which I did) Well I didn't, I just played crazy by saying who or can you check again.
Not Cooperating- temp ban or regular ban
(which I did) Reason- I was ip banned, which made it impossible to relog back onto Core 12. Also Immortal said to me that I was not using Multi Client, but as evidence shows I was ip banned that's #1. #2, is that Immortal would have seen that I was on the same ip as Akuryou which was banned. #3, So persons banned me and them warp me to the gm map, doesn't make sense right? unless I was using Multi Client.
Duping-Ip Ban or regular ban
(which I am) Proof- None, except a picture of my accounts. Reason- they thought I was duping

Ender also said that packet dupe was patched, I was found in a glitched map, transferring. Ender also said that the other ways of dupe where Night market (I was in Ereve), Kerning glitch(not me I was in Ereve), and Merchant glitch(Not me again, I was in ereve). Those are the only ways of Dupe that I know about and It could not be me because I was found in EREVE.

Also as I recall Akuryou was banned for duping not core 12, Core12 was found in Ereve not Akuryou. Also as I remember Akuryou only had 5-8k chix, Kyuubi Items (hat and shoes) and in inventory all persons should know is that I had a spieg ring in which I said I was selling mine for 20k (that was my smega). So why ban the clean Akuryou and not Core12? WHy Ban me at all?

The Truth- im not questioning Demures judgment or saying that she lied but If she where to be watching me for an hour she would have seen that after I was finished transferring I went afk for 1 hour. When in fact I used Multi Client to go on Akuryou. So that hour she was watching me do nothing. Also according to Immortal he has a system that alerts gms to characters that log in with more than like 50k or something like that. So I logged on to my account and as I was transferring according to Mel she was watching me. Thing is I just made Core12 that day went into Ereve, and strated to drop transfer, and then I went afk for the remainder of the time up until the ban on Akuryou.

Support- Im sure that Having 80k chix with a reason is enough to be investigated not banned. I was banned then taken to jail which makes it impossible to be investigated lets say if my mom tells me to turn off the computer or If my power goes out.

Reason I should be Unbanned- 1. Persons didn't follow Alphas rulers about banning. There was no Player report nor did they have proof of this alleged duping.

Problems- In order to further investigate they need to fix the glitched map Ereve which is the reason why this whole thing is happening. (because they could not see my other character that was in the map at the time of the transferring.)

I realize that Immortal now has owner tittle and should be respected to the fullest but he should not be as I would call "Lotion-ed" This means that persons follow or do what ever the other person says and back them up no matter what even if its unjust. And I also know that judging from the facts that are at place Immortal nor Demure has enough proof to IP ban me.

Before anyone says Immortal can do this and Immortal can do that, he has the tittle, or anything like that I would just like for Alpha to review this. Also I know i'm breaking the rulers and such but i got nothing to lose.

And in Immortals own words-
~Immortal~ wrote:Thank you for bringing this to my attention i will have a look at those two accounts 475k chix definitely is a duper. But not to worry dupe has been patched and this kind of stuff will not happen again.

Which proves that I wasnt duping at the alleged time.

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Core12 Empty Dafuq.

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Could you type all this again, but in actual sentences and PROPER ENGLISH?

I can't seem to understand all this.

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Core12 Empty Re: [Denied]Core12

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Let's this shizzle straight. I've been stalking ImmaFkShytUp, which is also you, I got the proof thy you duped, told Alpha, and he told me to ban you. Later on George, who I asked help from, went to Immoral and I explained what happend. He took a look in thai thingy and we all warped to ereve. < This is after you got banned. > abd when George warped us all back to map 3, you were suddenly standing there with us. When we waped you to jail you logged off. And made a ban appeal here. Oh and I saw you dupe donor tickets too, which you gave to your main char, Akuryou, in the kerning trainingnplace thingy. I'm very sure that you weren't transferring, you can't have over 100k chix on more than 3 characters. It's just impossible.
(Fossil, ImmaFkShytUp and one more that I forgot. ).
P.S. Sorry for typos, I'm on my phone.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon May 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Immortal is one of the Server OWNERS. So therefore, he's able to bend the rules a bit. You were capable of getting your account back. But you failed to comply when Mel told you to log into Core12. Which was unbanned, as so said by the staff. If you went on Core12, you would've been unbanned. But you didn't want to cooperate. Owners that ban players don't necessarily need to make a player report. Staff lower than the Owners have to. That's when the Owners will review the player reports and give out the banning. Unless the GMs already know what to do. Owners don't have to comply to their own rules sometime. They are allowed to bend the rules. Akuryou was banned for duping like you said. So of course Akuryou had to be banned. Core12 wasn't banned because that wasn't the character the duping was being processed on. That's why you were suppose to go on Core12 and cooperate, which you failed to do. Even if you were in Ereve, there's many ways to dupe, which of course I will not discuss. It's your word against ours. The staff caught you duping, you failed to cooperate. If Ereve was glitched, like you said, why did you keep transferring, knowing that the chix would be duplicated? Therefore, you knew what was happening, and continued on with your illegal business. So, you are considered a DUPER. Even if Mel just watched you for that hour, it's pretty hard to believe, from a low amount of chix, jump to 80k chix in one hour. Very hard to believe if you weren't selling anything. Your spieg ring you said was the one you were trying to sell for 20k. That doesn't make up the rest of the chix accountable. There was enough proof. Since ~ImmortaL~ did caught you red handed for this duping process. Therefore, you're guilty. If your first ban appeal was denied, this will be denied as well. Just because ~ImmortaL~ said that in a post, doesn't mean you're clear. He only stated Packet dupe. You, were in a 'glitched' map and was aware of what was happening and continued on. So, you're GUILTY.

Back to top Go down

Akuryou

Akuryou

[Denied]Core12 Empty Re: 2nd Ban appeal

Post by Akuryou Mon May 21, 2012 4:34 pm

∂ємυяє wrote:Let's this shizzle straight. I've been stalking ImmaFkShytUp, which is also you, I got the proof thy you duped, told Alpha, and he told me to ban you. Later on George, who I asked help from, went to Immoral and I explained what happend. He took a look in thai thingy and we all warped to ereve. < This is after you got banned. > abd when George warped us all back to map 3, you were suddenly standing there with us. When we waped you to jail you logged off. And made a ban appeal here. Oh and I saw you dupe donor tickets too, which you gave to your main char, Akuryou, in the kerning trainingnplace thingy. I'm very sure that you weren't transferring, you can't have over 100k chix on more than 3 characters. It's just impossible.
(Fossil, ImmaFkShytUp and one more that I forgot. ).
P.S. Sorry for typos, I'm on my phone.

This time im serious ImmaFkShytUp isn't ME it is iBLood who isnt me
Fossil aint mine Either, I only use Ryoku,Circuit, I just made Core12 and Akuryou. Fossil nor ImmaFkShty up is mine. Fossil belongs to a character named Hynx and ImmaFKshytup belongs to iblood ask Namez

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Mon May 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Oh wow. I don't even want to take this case. Your only real chance was when Immortal gave you the opportunity to log into core12.

He is an owner, and it's not my place to tell him what to do; he has higher authority.

Back to top Go down

Akuryou

Akuryou

[Denied]Core12 Empty Re: 2nd Ban Appeal

Post by Akuryou Mon May 21, 2012 6:36 pm

lol after Immortal told be to log on, I posted Okay you guys caught me using multi client and I tried to go on but I was still ip banned, that's why I am constantly saying it is impossible for me to get on because I was ip ban.
Also to iSnipes the map is not glitched in away that all drops turn to duped items, its just a map where players cant see other players.

And also to iSnipes-Akuryou should not have even been banned in the first place because he wasn't the one caught in Ereve, As I said I was in the FM sitting down.

I was reading Demures post properly and she said that I duped donor tickets onto my character Akuryou but that neva happened. Akuryou has 0 donor tickets. It was probably ImmaFkShytUp going to dupe to give to iBlood or Fossil going to give to Hynx. Also ask person's like iTempt, Pimppi, Namez, and luckyleaf who ImmaFKShytUp is. Then ask person's like Explicite, Sassie, Kitty, and Namez who Akuryou is. They should be able to explain who I am and who he is.

Also if you guys checked the ip address that the characters where on iBlood and ImmaFkShytUp would have been on the same ip, and Fossil would have been on a different ip.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm

so much words x_x

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Mon May 21, 2012 7:21 pm

You would post alot too if your honor (and account) was at stake.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon May 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Akuryou wrote:lol after Immortal told be to log on, I posted Okay you guys caught me using multi client and I tried to go on but I was still ip banned, that's why I am constantly saying it is impossible for me to get on because I was ip ban.
Also to iSnipes the map is not glitched in away that all drops turn to duped items, its just a map where players cant see other players.

And also to iSnipes-Akuryou should not have even been banned in the first place because he wasn't the one caught in Ereve, As I said I was in the FM sitting down.

I was reading Demures post properly and she said that I duped donor tickets onto my character Akuryou but that neva happened. Akuryou has 0 donor tickets. It was probably ImmaFkShytUp going to dupe to give to iBlood or Fossil going to give to Hynx. Also ask person's like iTempt, Pimppi, Namez, and luckyleaf who ImmaFKShytUp is. Then ask person's like Explicite, Sassie, Kitty, and Namez who Akuryou is. They should be able to explain who I am and who he is.

Also if you guys checked the ip address that the characters where on iBlood and ImmaFkShytUp would have been on the same ip, and Fossil would have been on a different ip.

They can be others, but you could've been on 'their' accounts, since you did Multi Client your other account. But, it's your word against the staff. You have no alibi on how you really got those 80k chix. Ali's system detected you. Mel told Alpha, which was given orders to ban you. So, if you really want to continue on like your first ban appeal, you still won't get far. This ban appeal will get closed again anyway. Talk to ~ImmortaL~ if you have to. He has his proof. So you're still guilty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Dood. Wecheck your accounts. If I remember Correctly, these people are all you.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Tue May 22, 2012 12:42 am

Sorry to interrupt here, but can someone get Immortal to actually post a screenshot of the evidence which actually shows the duplication in the database, liek the ID codes or sumthin'... wutever it is... Because that will settle everything.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Tue May 22, 2012 12:57 am

Edge Reborn wrote:
Muelz wrote:Sorry to interrupt here, but can someone get Immortal to actually post a screenshot of the evidence which actually shows the duplication in the database, liek the ID codes or sumthin'... wutever it is... Because that will settle everything.

He sort of admitted it saying that he lied to an owner, leading to the situation between him and Immortal.

IMO: Immortal is doing his job.

Again I say, stay banned. You lied to the authority, and it's exactely what Alpha said for an appeal for dupe.

IF you go in an airport and say you have a bomb, the police will catch you right away.

No warning.

Yes, but the main reason for his ban is for duplicating items. And sure, if you say you have a bomb, of course they'd catch you... they'd take you to be interrogated, not liek "HE HAS A BOMB, JAIL HIM FOR LIFE." Shit don't happen like that. "Innocent until proven guilty." And anyways, I still haven't seen any evidence which proves that he is guilty beyond reasonable doubt. All I've seen is random screenshots showing his accounts. I'm certainly not persuaded that he's guilty.

Last edited by Muelz on Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Tue May 22, 2012 12:58 am

All I noe is that ryoku is also circuit, namez <<< he told me he was ryoku in wisp and Idk about the other 2character and from of his post he says "ask namez" and namez him so what I see here is that he covering his lies up with more lies which makes his situiaton worse and oh yes imafkshetup is a different person ( sorry am using a phone )

Back to top Go down

[Denied]Core12 Empty This shit is pointless.

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 1:36 am

Kid, you're made a mistake on duping items from the start.

A GM (GameMaster) caught you & has evidence of you duping, and you got banned as consequence. End of story.

This 2nd ban appeal is pointless. It should be locked. Even better, DELETED. (Wasting our time much.)

'Nuff said.

P.S: You try to fuck shit up again, I will find you. -Pedobear face initiated- But seriously.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Tue May 22, 2012 4:05 am

If your first appeal was locked.

Ali obviously thought you didn't deserve to get unbanned.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top