D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donor Items NX/Non-NX

View previous topic View next topic Go down

srecko123

Donor Items NX/Non-NX Empty Donor Items NX/Non-NX

Post by srecko123 Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:05 pm

i think it would be a good idea to have all of the items in the donor shop to be available in NX and Non-NX form just encase people dont want the look of certain items

Back to top Go down

Fate

Donator

Fate
Donator

Donor Items NX/Non-NX Empty Re: Donor Items NX/Non-NX

Post by Fate Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:37 pm

I think that it's fine how it is as long as it's all level 0 and all-class.  I don't care if I look like feces while wearing my 10 msi's because it's only needed when doing some custom boss like Alpha.  There are enough Non-NX msi's to one-shot any custom mob/normal boss except fiesta slimes right now.  It just isn't something they should spend their time on right now.  Unless of course they can do it with no trouble then by all means, fantastic idea. lol
Sorry if this sounded like some personal attack on you/your idea, I don't mean it to.

tl;dr If you don't like the look, don't buy it or get enough tickets to get what you like along with "training equipment."

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Agreed with Fate. The Donator equips will all be level 0 no stat requirement all-class items. While every Donator equip is a MSI, some (or, most) are NX and some are not.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top