D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System for the Rare nx items/ normal items that in Bannedstory and stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

buffz0r

System for the Rare nx items/ normal items that in Bannedstory and stuff Empty System for the Rare nx items/ normal items that in Bannedstory and stuff

Post by buffz0r Tue May 22, 2012 9:41 am

Well I wasn't in the server for a really long time and while I wasn't in the server (i quit with a friend). I went with her to a lot of other servers and in a few of them we found a system about the rare nx items Razz the system was that when some1 win an Event he can get IOC (Item of Choice) or (in here its chickens so 300). and if the player wanted an IOC he could have or say the id or just take an ETC item and exchange it later....

I know most of you dont like the Idea but before you Comment please think on that because we make some gm pissed and we ask too much sometimes so instead of that we can make it a little different that how it looks now.
P.S: i know some Gamematers say they arent getting pissed but thats because they might not be when people ask a lot.....

I'm just offering this idea i wont really care if you wont like it. just post that you dont like this idea because I really think it would be better (just saying my thoughts)

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

System for the Rare nx items/ normal items that in Bannedstory and stuff Empty Re: System for the Rare nx items/ normal items that in Bannedstory and stuff

Post by iSnipes Tue May 22, 2012 12:37 pm

buffz0r wrote:Well I wasn't in the server for a really long time and while I wasn't in the server (i quit with a friend). I went with her to a lot of other servers and in a few of them we found a system about the rare nx items Razz the system was that when some1 win an Event he can get IOC (Item of Choice) or (in here its chickens so 300). and if the player wanted an IOC he could have or say the id or just take an ETC item and exchange it later....

I know most of you dont like the Idea but before you Comment please think on that because we make some gm pissed and we ask too much sometimes so instead of that we can make it a little different that how it looks now.
P.S: i know some Gamematers say they arent getting pissed but thats because they might not be when people ask a lot.....

I'm just offering this idea i wont really care if you wont like it. just post that you dont like this idea because I really think it would be better (just saying my thoughts)

The NX that you don't find in the Cash Shop or in the NPCs, you may request it to a staff member if you have the ID.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

System for the Rare nx items/ normal items that in Bannedstory and stuff Empty Re: System for the Rare nx items/ normal items that in Bannedstory and stuff

Post by Magnus Thu May 24, 2012 8:02 am

The idea itself isn't bad but that would mean GM's would have to moniter JQ's.

It's not a bad thing but Not alot are willing to do it.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top